Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

SBS segment on Nisha's shooting practice. (Page 2)

Nany IF-Dazzler
Nany
Nany

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
yaa...me 2 watch this...new entry of girl named aarti...it means lots of confusion...viraj will think she is the one ewf...n nishu jealous...etc..etc...god knows aage kya kya hone wala he??
hope for the best...

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I feel that ab this is going the Mujhse Dosti Karoge way now. Couldn't they come up with something more unique than this ? So from what Taher aka Viraj was saying it seems like Arthi has already touched his heart somewhere.
But maybe Nisha needs this to come out of her Viraj lalaland and push herself up and up and finally come where she wants and deserves to be.
My only hope is that in case fake Arthi is being introduced, Nisha doesn't act like a jealous fool, but that she uses her anger and frustration to achieve her goal ( for a change )

Edited by eshasrk - 01 January 2015 at 4:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swatishrimankarpallavisarkarnisha150MsfairyCindreLacaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I feel that ab this is going the Mujhse Dosti Karoge way now. Couldn't they come up with something more unique than this ? So from what Taher aka Viraj was saying it seems like Arthi has already touched his heart somewhere.
But maybe Nisha needs this to come out of her Viraj lalaland and push herself up and up and finally come where she wants and deserves to be.
My only hope is that in case fake Arthi is being introduced, Nisha doesn't act like a jealous fool, but that she uses her anger and frustration to achieve her goal
I too don't like her to act like jelous fool. I hope they don't go the Mujse Dosthi Karoge way but it seems with Aarthi's new character it will happen. Now Viraj will fall for Aarthi. 

If Sheks knows this thing that Nisha loves Viraj and about Viraj and EWF then he will do his best.
I hope that Viraj will not tell Sheks about this EMF. Then he will bring this Aarthi out  and will make Nisha jealous which will make Nisha lose her focus.

There is another thing that can happen That is if Viraj wants to know who is this real arthi he may bring out someone and will name Aarthi. it will happen if he gets to know Nisha is his EWF and if he wants to know  make it sure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmkpallavisarkarnisha150

nisha150 IF-Dazzler
nisha150
nisha150

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

I too don't like her to act like jelous fool. I hope they don't go the Mujse Dosthi Karoge way but it seems with Aarthi's new character it will happen. Now Viraj will fall for Aarthi. 

If Sheks knows this thing that Nisha loves Viraj and about Viraj and EWF then he will do his best.
I hope that Viraj will not tell Sheks about this EMF. Then he will bring this Aarthi out  and will make Nisha jealous which will make Nisha lose her focus.

There is another thing that can happen That is if Viraj wants to know who is this real arthi he may bring out someone and will name Aarthi. it will happen if he gets to know Nisha is his EWF and if he wants to know  make it sure.

May ur 2nd imagination come true...den dat wuld be diffrent nd intresting tooo..!! 
I guess gaya is reading viraj's mails...and she plots with d help of sheks to brng a fake aarthi and knw who d real one is who is sendng mails to viru ...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

nisha150 IF-Dazzler
nisha150
nisha150

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
TFS for all who gave the WU of d segment !! Smile

caller123

MsfairyCindreLa IF-Rockerz
MsfairyCindreLa
MsfairyCindreLa

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
thnks fr wu guyzz
now shud i be sad or happy with arthi's entry

caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
TFS for the WU..Smile
It's a surprise that Dadaji too is going to the academy to support Nisha apart from Ramesh. That's really nice from both of them. So in the middle of Kirti's problem, Nisha does succeed in convincing Dadaji. That's good. 

As for Aarthi...Confused I better not speculate..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzlerruhicaller123

saianuradha25 Newbie
saianuradha25
saianuradha25

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
link... Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzrz1Nvr7gM

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rossete-Dazzlerruhicaller123

Go to top