Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

SBS segment on Nisha's shooting practice. (Page 10)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
thank you..

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

You know, I think Taher was jokingLOL
He always sort puts a weird entertaining twist in the events happening in the show and I think this time is also not different - But I do think Viraj is probably going to get more attached to EWF aka Aarti. I highly highly doubt there is actually going to be a new actual entry.

Yeah with him u never know when he's serious, when he's joking, all seems like one !!! And we couldn't get anything from Aneri today, coz she wasn't her usual talking self, so now we have to puzzle LOL
clary IF-Rockerz
clary
clary

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@esha...I cross my fingers for the upcoming month...i hope he is joking...that would be a reloef because then NAUC will become sort of a love triangle...cross

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abraxos

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I just saw the segm, the only thing running in my mind is that part of Arthi Angry
Crap either the unbelievable, out of character Viraj thing is gonna happen : Viraj falling for EWF OR they'll introduce a new character Arthi. The way Taher was talking it looks like a new character.
Do get a feeling that this might be a plot by Shekhar to bring in a fake Arthi .
But the nicest part was daadaji and Ramesh being there to support Nisha. With the Gangwals support system, I am sure Nisha will cross every hurdle now. She looked pretty determined
"CHILL" -in Viraj's tone!! LOL

This is the first time I saw the entire segment and I don't know how many heard what Taher actually said, "hamari lovestory shuru hogi ek ladki hai.. Aarti.. unke saath.. Inshallah.. Haan, episode mein hoga ya nahiin.. Yeh pata nahin.. Parr humein bahut mazaa aa raha hai abhi unke saath" ROFL (Ingles translation: "Yes, my lovestory is about to begin with a girl called Aarti.. If God wills it LOL.. But I don't know if it will actually air in the episode or not.. But I am already having a lot of fun"...)
So maybe Taher doesn't know that "Aarti" has already been introduced in the show (maybe he didn't watch NAUC's current episodes) & that's why he clarified if he can talk about "Aarti" from Aneri! LOL And we already know Viraj likes Aarti's emails and that's why Taher said he's already having fun- when Viraj responds to Aarti's mails. Wink No where did he mention that an actual girl named "Aarti" would be introduced! Wink

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 01 January 2015 at 2:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
can sumone post the link plz
MsfairyCindreLa IF-Rockerz
MsfairyCindreLa
MsfairyCindreLa

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

I just saw the segm, the only thing running in my mind is that part of Arthi Angry
Crap either the unbelievable, out of character Viraj thing is gonna happen : Viraj falling for EWF OR they'll introduce a new character Arthi. The way Taher was talking it looks like a new character.
Do get a feeling that this might be a plot by Shekhar to bring in a fake Arthi .
But the nicest part was daadaji and Ramesh being there to support Nisha. With the Gangwals support system, I am sure Nisha will cross every hurdle now. She looked pretty determined

This is the first time I saw the entire segment and I don't know how many heard what Taher actually said, "hamari lovestory shuru hogi ek ladki hai.. Aarti.. unke saath.. Inshallah.. Haan, episode mein hoga ya nahiin.. Yeh pata nahin.. Parr humein bahut mazaa aa raha hai abhi unke saath" ROFL (Ingles translation: "Yes, my lovestory is about to begin with a girl called Aarti.. If God wills it LOL.. But I don't know if it will actually air in the episode or not.. But I am already having a lot of fun"...)
So maybe Taher doesn't know that "Aarti" has already been introduced in the show (maybe he didn't watch NAUC's current episodes) & that's why he clarified if he can talk about "Aarti" from Aneri! LOL And we already know Viraj likes Aarti's emails and that's why Taher said he's already having fun- when Viraj responds to Aarti's mails. Wink No where did he mention that an actual girl named "Aarti" would be introduced! Wink

thats wat I said...
And thanks fr writing wat taher said, now ppl will stop speculation's. Big smile
ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:30am | IP Logged

I just love your prediction/ interpretation and observation.

Edited by ishqnme - 02 January 2015 at 4:07pm
ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsfairyCindreLa

thats wat I said...
And thanks fr writing wat taher said, now ppl will stop speculation's. Big smile

I HAD ACTUALLY SEEN ANERI VAJANI'S PICTURE ON ONE OF THE CAST'S INSTA WITH THE SAME GREEN SHIRT WITH THE RED SHOULDER PATCHES LAST WEEK
SO I JUST HOPE THAT WHAT YOU HAVE INTERPRETED BECOMES TRUE

Go to top