SBS segment on Nisha's shooting practice.

davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yay!! Finally. . . I almost lost hope that the segment will be aired, but finally it was aired. Yay!!!  Edited by davearcha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasimrk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz give us wriiten update.. or link..
davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Written update : 
Starts with Nisha shooting a rifle with her head gear and ear muffs. After she shoots, both Viraj and Shekhar clap their hands. viraj is happy while shekhar is not, he claps his hands and is a bit crest fallen. While Dadaji and Ramesh have come to the academy to see Nisha's practice as it's her first day. Then there is also priyanka seen, and both Nisha and Priyanka shoot, and she looks jealous and angry on Nisha. 

In the off screen interview of Taher and Aneri, Taher says that there will be a new entry by name "Aarti"... Could be referring to Viraj falling for EWF or actual entry of Aarti .

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Tfs hope aarti doesn't enters 
eshasrk thumbnail
I just saw the segm, the only thing running in my mind is that part of Arthi 😡
Crap either the unbelievable, out of character Viraj thing is gonna happen : Viraj falling for EWF OR they'll introduce a new character Arthi. The way Taher was talking it looks like a new character.
Do get a feeling that this might be a plot by Shekhar to bring in a fake Arthi .
But the nicest part was daadaji and Ramesh being there to support Nisha. With the Gangwals support system, I am sure Nisha will cross every hurdle now. She looked pretty determined
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Is this Aarthi a plot by Sheks? Then how does he know about Aarthi?
Nisha's heart breaking is quite near it seems.
caller123 thumbnail
If a new Chracter enters as Aarthi, viraj's EMF then all I can say is someone reading Viraj's Emails.
It's  so nice to see Nisha starts her shooting career. Of course Ramesh will be there as he is such a good father but I'm glad to see Dadaji also there. 

Now my mind is running to see who is this Aarthi?
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaa...me 2 watch this...new entry of girl named aarti...it means lots of confusion...viraj will think she is the one ewf...n nishu jealous...etc..etc...god knows aage kya kya hone wala he??
hope for the best...
eshasrk thumbnail
I feel that ab this is going the Mujhse Dosti Karoge way now. Couldn't they come up with something more unique than this ? So from what Taher aka Viraj was saying it seems like Arthi has already touched his heart somewhere.
But maybe Nisha needs this to come out of her Viraj lalaland and push herself up and up and finally come where she wants and deserves to be.
My only hope is that in case fake Arthi is being introduced, Nisha doesn't act like a jealous fool, but that she uses her anger and frustration to achieve her goal ( for a change )Edited by eshasrk - 9 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I feel that ab this is going the Mujhse Dosti Karoge way now. Couldn't they come up with something more unique than this ? So from what Taher aka Viraj was saying it seems like Arthi has already touched his heart somewhere.
But maybe Nisha needs this to come out of her Viraj lalaland and push herself up and up and finally come where she wants and deserves to be.
My only hope is that in case fake Arthi is being introduced, Nisha doesn't act like a jealous fool, but that she uses her anger and frustration to achieve her goal

I too don't like her to act like jelous fool. I hope they don't go the Mujse Dosthi Karoge way but it seems with Aarthi's new character it will happen. Now Viraj will fall for Aarthi. 

If Sheks knows this thing that Nisha loves Viraj and about Viraj and EWF then he will do his best.
I hope that Viraj will not tell Sheks about this EMF. Then he will bring this Aarthi out  and will make Nisha jealous which will make Nisha lose her focus.

There is another thing that can happen That is if Viraj wants to know who is this real arthi he may bring out someone and will name Aarthi. it will happen if he gets to know Nisha is his EWF and if he wants to know  make it sure.