taahir004 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 May 2015 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
WOW !!!!!!
Absolutely Beautiful Updates ...Just loved it
Vibrant and Energetic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi786 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Chapter was awesome with the mystery came out... JJ encounters are good..

chunty1962 Groupbie

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hi di nice update
You have beautifully described the scenery of the village and the people living there we can visualize each and every scene clearly.
Loved jodha and jalal's encounter and their fights.She was hellbent to prove that he was not the prince they were waiting for and also like the cute conversation between jalal and little boy and also rahul dancing steps.LOL
So someone wants to live in the world of fantasy hope her dream comes true 
Please update soon

Mallika-E-Tokas IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
pink flowers

Howz the Banner ? Edited By Me LOLLOL

" Plz hit like button and leave your precious comments  to encourage me to write more and more and most Important   I'm very busy this year so  won't be able to reply your valuable comments  insist of them will hit like button as a thank u for liking my ffs  from my side to u all. And about doubts will surely reply them  . 

Previous Chapter Link -

The following 45 member(s) liked the Part-4 (Thanks A Lot to Them )

RANANDA,  liaamaria,  Amjt.pari,  lovespari,  chunty1962,  manasvi_swaraj,  

Jey68,  Meenakshi731,  sriJalalihota777,  merehan,  rameshwari11Tehzeeb89,  

monikaberwa,  nankulkarni,  ...Thendral...,  haya_gorgeous,  JADEKKD,  

Sricharan416,  ShivaniLuvJA,  harini1482002Deepasub,  deepa_chauhan,

prathi025,  Rubina999,  stephie34,  1357raksha,  sireesha76,  geeta.M,

meeramiss18,  shruthikarthikswetiii,  savindi.db,  RSlovesJA,  .AKDHASWARA.

SUMESHNI,  abhi786,  daisydee425,  avika444,,  cuty1997,  ...Shefa...

helySweet_sonai,  taahir004,  rima4ever

Recap-  Chandini Verma came near Jalal and looked deep into his eyes'  with unknown reason he also looked at her affectionately'  He bend down and touched her feet and took the blessing.. she just hugged him saying'  ' so the Prince is here now' she whispered into his ears..

'I am Jalal" Jalal replied.. she just smiled at that reply' and guided him in'

"Where is Jodha, I brought her a present"' Babur asked Natasha..

Rajeev: Natasha, how long we are waiting for her.. call her'

Natasha again looked at daadi's face helplessly.. 

"I will bring her.. one minute" she went in..

Jalal was feeling alone, so he stood from his seat and went to the porch' It was getting dark out..  suddenly his eyes caught a slow movement of something in the dark'..  he got conscious and looked at there keenly...

Jalal got alert. He looked deep into that place.. and then slowly took steps towards that place. He clearly saw the figure in that lightly shaded area. He easily realized the color of dress because he seen that in the morning too...   Jodha was walking quietly holding onto her scooty , looking around to make sure nobody is seeing her. She parked the scooty in one corner and took few steps towards the backyard, she stood in shock as she felt somebody's  tight hands on wrist',...  her eyes gone wild and then comprehending herself quickly tried to bring a kiddish smiley face and then started blabbering..

"vo kya heina babuji.. vo'.. Kailash heina.. vo'." She was struggling to find words, suddenly Jalal's face came in front of her..  She paused and looked at her wrist and then did a quick search of the surrounding..'

"tho thum kya keh rehe thi?".. asked Jalal with winning smile..

"So, it is you? I thought".. Jodha replied after a deep sigh

"yes, it is me, what you thought.. Oh, ya, your babuji'... so sorry.. I can do one thing.. do you want me to call  him.. Ok ok'" saying that he tried to release her hand, but then..'no no.. I don't trust you, will do one thing..come , let us both go in together.. how is that?'

"hath chodona".. Jodha in a normal tone..

"wow, so you can talk in normal tone too.. Nice to know that.. are you going to come with me, or do you want me to call everyone out? You can decide".. Jalal stood patiently to get an answer..

Jodha was struggling to get her hand out'

"by the way, I think your daadima went in to call you from inside because your babuji asked for you two three times'...  so does she know that you are still out or just your dad?" he looked at her suspiciously..

Jodha didn't say anything'...  He saw her forehead tightening'...

"What happened? Why you are so silent?'.. Jalal asked

He saw her eyes getting bigger and a tinge of fear started showing up,her eyes were fixed on to the ground'...  he also felt some fear inside' ... finally he asked softly " kya huva? Why you are starring at the ground like that?'

"snake' snake'' ... soft clear, fear voice of Jodha said twice only.. she saw his hand releasing hers .. he jumped from the ground and then looked at the ground where she was staring..  his heart was pacing faster'  "WHERE?'.. his voice came out again..

He didn't get any answer.. he turned to look at Jodha, the space was empty.. he looked around..  the brain flashed quickly the plan.. he stood with holding onto his flanks for few secnds.. he took steps to backyard, but found all that space empty.. he  checked on the back door, which was locked'..."hum, so quickly went in and locked the door too'.. he thought.. He was walking back slow.. but then when he came back to the same place where he left her hand, he felt some unknown fear.. unknowingly his eyes scanned  over the ground again..

"shh shhh"..

Jalal really got scared hearing that hisss sound..

"neeche nahi, upar...s hhh'   a soft voice instructed him

He turned around and looked up and found Jodha standing near the balcony.. he looked at her angrily.

"do one thing, move this ladder from here to that corner, please'..ok.., see you down..".. she disappeared..

Jalal looked at the ladder, which was kept few feet away from where he is standing. She was climbing on this while I was looking for her.

He went back to the porch.. Within seconds Jodha washed her face and tried to peek out at the inside atmosphere..

Daadi saw her as she was coming out thinking what to tell to her son..

Daadi went behind with her soft feet and in a whispering tone.: you are back.. thank God".

Jodha got startled and she turned quick and that startled Daadi too..

"why you are scaring me?'.. daadi asked holding onto her chest..

"no, you scared me.. ".. Jodha replied and then gave a kiss on her cheek and said: Daadi, thank you so much,today that ladder only helped me.. otherwise that Mr.Dilli'..

Daadi out of curiousity : Thank your Abdul bhayya... But what happened? Did he saw you coming..

Jodha gave an innocent nodd'..   'now what I will do daadi. But I am sure he is not going to tell anyone..'

daadi : "why?'

"kyumki meine usse daraya..darpok hei vo".. Jodha with a teasing tone...

Daadi: that's all fine, but now what explanation will we give to your dad.. he asked about you couple of times..'

"Don't worry Daadi, That I will manage. Come with me to kitchen".. she grabbed Daadi's hand and dragged her to kitchen..

Natasha's heart was beating faster thinking how Mr. Rajeev may react in front of Mohammad family when he will come to know Jodha is not back yet.. She knew her husband well. He only pampered her so much , but when it comes to certain things.. like when he invite somebody home personaly.. he wants his whole family to respect them and be in place.

Meantime Jodha was scanning the kitchen area for dishes.. she found pakkodas and chutney, and the hot tea ready to go..

'Daadi, ye pakkode meine benaya hei, heina..'' she said with the wildest smile possible..

"ha beta, kaun kaha thu bena nahi saktha".. "chalo then'.. she grabbed the chutney bowl while Jodha grabbed the hot pakkora plate'. And they both walked swinging their shoulder on one side'

Jodha's voice dragged everyone's attention..'garam garam pakkode' sab keliye.. Jodha ke tharaf se..' she stood with holding the plate up in the air ..

Natasha felt a big relief...

Rajeev smiled : so that is why you are late'... ok ok'  ...let's sit on the table'

Jodha  " no babuji.. let's have the snack here.. you all talk, I can serve  ..

She went and took few small plates and started serving to everyone...' she winked her eye as she handed the plate to Jalal..

"I don't want it" Jalal said in an uniteresting tone..

"kyum, dar gaye'..samp ko dekhkar..".. Jodha softly with teasing tone'.  he looked at her face.. "sabko bethadum saamp ke bare mei., sorry sorry , mere late anne ke bare mei., the courageous prince ke bare mei..'..'

Without saying anything he took the plate from her and started eating.. Jodha flew to serve others.. Hams saw this and understood there had been some exchange of conversation.. she tried to read her son's face'... Jalal got the intution that he looked at his mom.. and found her questioning eyes..  he just nodded his head saying there is nothing'.

Hams: " Jodha, very nice pakkoda'... how did you made this?"

Jodha was pouring tea in one cup.. she chuckled once and then looked at Daadi, raising her eyebrows..

''vo meine.. sab mix liya na.. all the veggies'.. and' ...and  .. oh, let me serve this tea. It is getting cold..'..  Jodha tried to excuse herself..

Natasha put the hand over her forehead'

"but this is onion pakkoras.. right?".. Hams asked in doubt..

"Oh ya, Onion .. onion is a  veggie you know..' daadi, actaully we changed tha plan right...  ' her voice was trailing off'...  she looked at her mom with corner eyes..

"actually she didn't cook it, I only did.. ' Natasha tried to sooth the confusion..

Mr. Rajeev : "that's what I was also thinking, how come the pakkoras can be this tastey.."

"Babuji''..  Jodha looked at him with a childish face..

'my deedi, makes good dishes, I like it..'  Rahul tried to side his sis.

"see that's my brother.. my little Kannha.. My Raja".. Jodha tried to pamper him..

Natasha; enough enough'... then looking at everyone.. "Jodha cooks, but not the main course and all, just for fun, whenever she feels like.. she search for recpies and make herself and they both enjoy tasting it.. I only cook traditional foods and she is the one who brings the flavor of change..  Maaji and Rahul is her assistants that time..

"I like to cook too, right mom..'  Bakshi's voice came out..

" ha, with big mess".. Hams sighed..

"Bakshi, come with me, I will show you something.." she signaled Bakshi and Bakshi looked at her mom and then went along with her to upstairs..

Jalal just looked up as they were climbing stairs.. 

"Jalal bhayya, you come with me, I will show you my room'.. Rahul came out with extending his arms..

Jalal looked at him with a smile.."hum, so what is there in your oom?"..

"My room, everything, come with me.. I will show you.."'  Jalal went along with him as everyone smiled ...'

Jalal entered Rahul's room.

"Wow! It is really beautiful Rahul'.. Jalal exclaimed.

Rahul:  Jodha deedi only help me to keep it like this..  I will show you somehitng, he went to check on his table'...  Jalal was looking around'. And he paused as he saw one beautiful painting of a warrior'. 

"beautiful, isn't it?".. Rahul's voice brought him back to senses..

"Hum, where did you get this"'... Jalal asked as he was still looking at the fine clarity in that picture' ..amazingly

"nowhere, Jodha  deedi only did this'... she likes drawing..painting.. and what not" she has many collections' ... Daadi's room has a beautiful painting of Kanha and Radha ; she did that with oil paints..  Daadi always say, when she looks at it, her mind feels so happy'  Deedi usually does this when she is in good mood...   she let me have this.. you know what is the peculiarity of this picture...'

"hum.." Jalal in trance..'it is the picture of a warrior, wearing all his gears, including the mask'... only his eyes are shown..'..  Jalal in trance..

"yes, and those eyes are sparkling.." added Rahul..

"hum..".. Jalal

"Deedi has so many posteres like this.. she drawn from her imagination listening to the words of Granny.."  but then tightening his forhead  Rahul asked Jalal with confusion tone.."everybody says you are the Prince.. so is that you in that picture..?"

Jalal smiled and kneeled down in front of him.." no Rahul, I am Jalal.. Only Jalal, and I am not a warrior..".. he said that with a smile on his lips..

But Rahul was trying to see the sparkling in those hidden smile...' 

Sakeena aunty came in.."dinner ready hei.. chalo..'..

'ha aunty.. coming.." Jalal replied and followed her to downstairs'... He heard Jodha's loud voice as he stepped down..

They went down, Jodha was flying aorund serving ..  talking loud..  elderes were laughing... but Jalal was eating seriously.. his mind was still looking at those posture...

The night was colder than Dilli. Hams dried her hands on a  white towel as she was walking towards the bed.  She paused for a second as she didn't see Humayun there. She throw the towel on a rack and went out from the room. Found Humayun standing at the balcony, folding his hands at chest level, looking deep into the moonlight darkness.

Hams went near him and looked at his face. A small smile appeared on her face. She looked at the space where he is looking..

"what is there in that darkness, that took all attention of my pathi Jalal.. '  Hams's voice , turned Humayun to look at her and smile..  Hams came near and held his upper arm.."so what you were seeing there, tell me too..".

Humayun looked straight into the darkness and said : "nothing.."

Hams " then what is it.."

Humayun in a soft voice : I was thinking about myself..

Hams.. What? are you trying to see your childhood?

Humayun: not childhood, but Jalal's age?

Hams: what?

Humayun: seriously.. its not Jalal.. but.. Hams, I am seriously thinking about Jodha..

Hams: what? first said, you are thinking baout yourself, then said Jalal.. now Jodha...!!!

Humayun: I mean,  we saw how she is , but with all that naughtiness I can see the innocence in her eyes. I know my granny really well, she is a very intelligent and independent thinking lady.  From her talk I understood that she is seeing more than her words. Or may be she wants to see her  wordscome true, even though she is not connecting it Jalal and Jodha...  but indirectly she is trying to connect them.., I think she wants to see Jalal and Jodha together..

Hams: why do you think so?

Humayun: simple, then we come here very often and she can see all of us more frequestly...  just to keep us more closeer to her.. or to this house.. 

Hams: But, that's so early. Jalal is going to complete his studies and thinking of going to abroad.. but still a student only..   and Jodha just completed her degree course.. so how is it possible, I mean they are still kids.. and even if we agree later , then I don't think Jodha is going to accept Jalal.. she is the only one questioned him..

Humayun: "I know, but.. I think that's the way the future is going to be.."  then she saw a smirk on his face..

Hams with a curious eyes: what's that smirk for..?

Humayun : " I was thinking myself in Jalal's place. Years back.. .. Humayun started visualizing that scenes'then with a smile.. I was in my mid 20's when my parents choose a girl for me..  I fought for myself.. even Rajeev also stood with me. I said this is my life and I should choose my own partner. even now also.I can clearly imagine my mom's tear filled eyes.. but you know how it all  turned out be'  So if I say this to Jalal , I am going to get the same response,. Now I am in the same shoe as my dad that day.  And I really wish Jalal to listen to me, without any argument..   why all the parents are like this.. Why all the kids are same..  and that time my parents were not knowing how it all will turn out to be.. they just looked at the alliance and the family background.. Here I know them well and they know us well too.  I will be more than happy to accept Jodha as our bahu, but for Jalal ..he has his own dream, he has his own plans..  but still why my heart wish for it.. 

"you are saying a common thing.. Like the mom estimate the food portion for the 2 year old and expect the little one to eat it all...  rarely she realize at the kid's need and his wish.."  she continued as she  tightened her grip on his upper arm.. "don't worry, we are here for another four days,  after that let the destiny decide what its planned for them..'

Humayun: ha Hams, you are right..   he took a deep sigh..

Hams: now let's go to bed.. It is getting really cold outside..

They walked back into room..

Two eyes were looking at them curiously as they walked back into their room.. as the image disappeared from the sight, he slowly moved to the balcony.. he stood in exact place where his dad stood and looked into the moonlight darkness..  he heard something about his Dad's past.. what was it..? did he left the place because he didn't agree with his parents..   its not my mom for sure.. because this place is new to her, even though she said she visited chandenpur, she never visited this house..   did my dad left this place because he refused to marry the girl choosen by grandma..

Scroll Down To Read More !

Edited by Mallika-E-Tokas - 30 June 2015 at 6:15am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top