Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Tokas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Part-3

Jalal saw anxious face of Hamida as he entered their house premises and then saw her walking towards him desperately..'

Hamida: " where did you go this early? What happened".. looking at his wet posture.

"Nothing Ma, I took Sakeena aunty's permission, didn't see you here around.." Jalal replied as he tried to shake his jacket again to get the wetness to splash away...'

Hamida in a caring tone:  " I know Jalal,..this is a new place for you.. that is why I felt little nervous and see what happened to you?"

"this.. all because of that girl"' suddenly he paused..

Hamida was brushing  his hair trying to dry it , she paused too.:  'Girl!'' ... she asked in doubt' she continued drying his hair in normal tone.. 'which girl?'.. 

Jalal:  ' I don't know. She just fell from the tree and I tried to protect her, but then we rolled down to the river and I got wet'.. he said in a trance as if visualizing the scene in front of his eyes..

Saku paused.. looked at his face' : 'Jalal, what are you saying''.. she tried to rescript it.. " grl.. fell from tree.. and you both fell in the river!!!!!!'.." what are you saying.. doesn't make any sense to me''.. "Is she alright? Did she get hurt?".. Hamida waited for the answer..

"vo'... wh.. .. Mom".. Jalal came back from his trance and said in wonderment " that's what I am also thinking'... I was standing under a huge tree, I kept my camera on the side.. and was really enjoying the beauty of nature'... truly mom, the nature is so beautiful here ( with a hand gesture showing his amazement).. and then suddenly I don't know from where she fell onto me from that tree.. and all that happened  and I thought to help her out from the water, and was looking over in flowing water despeartely.. but then  I found her standing on the shore'... looking at me..'.. and then in a doubtful voice  " for a second, I thought she waited to make sure I am OK"'... " I still can't believe how all that happened?'

Hamida: that all Ok Jalal, but is she alright? Did she got hurt?

Jalal imagining her running away..: "I don't think she got hurt.. "

Hamida in doubt: did you ask her?

Jalal: no, I didn't get any chance to ask her.. but the way she ran away from there gives an impression that she is an expert..

Hamida: Jalal, what are you saying?

Jalal: Nothing Mom.. no don't worry she is fine'.. Ok..

Hamida: Ok, then, come and change your dress' Granny was asking about you..and grandpa also waiting for you ,,..

Jalal: hwom.. me!.. hum'... so I am that important.. then why you people kept this as a secret for this long..

Hamida looked at him as they were walking in holding onto his upper arm.: may be because this was the best time to know about all these relationships.. who knows..

Jalal: but why Mom?

Hamida: go change, may be your aunty can give you the reason'

Jalal: Mom, why they all are talking so strange?

Hamida: what strange?

Jalal: why she is calling me Prince? Even the granny was asking  about my eyes and my lips?...  why is it so? I feel so strange with everything here'...  Hamida was walking along with him to inside, listening to him' ... Jalal continued.. "why me?".. why they are not showing the same with dad'... I mean they are acting normally with dad, except that old man we saw yesterday on the road' ...but'"

Hamida in a lower voice as they already entered inside: Jalal don't worry, I can imagine your response when you will come to know the reason for our return'... It may sounds funny to you, but not for the people over here' Even I felt the same when I read the letter'... But certain things people take more than real, they want to cherish some moments even if that sounds like fantasy'...  But if you can bring a smile on others face, what's wrong in it'... then regarding your dad's silence of his past.. you will get an answer soon or later. I am not the one to tell about it..  You can talk with your dad on that' but not now.. Now , my prince go and change.. Ok and she pushed him into his room..

Jalal: "Mom, you too' calling me a prince"' " don't do that? I am Jalal and call me that, ok.." he showed a kiddish face..

Hamida: Why, when you can call me Hami in your loudest voice, I can call you Prince''  right?

Jalal got really irritated: Mom'

Hamida gave him a teasing smile: Yes..

Jalal understood he is not going to win over this time: "mmm.. nothing.." he turned to  keep his camera safe..

Hamida smiled standing near the door and said:  Prince, don't waste time.. everyone is waiting for you'

Jalal turned back to look at his mom: Mom'

Hamida: yes dear'

Jalal: nothing'

Hamida: "don't get angry'... just take some deep breath..ok.. everything will be alright". But then in a very serious tone " Jalal, don't worry, Sakeena aunty will tell you everything.."

Jalal walking towards his mom: " so you were knowing all these, and still you didn't tell me.. show me that letter, I can read that"..

Saku: oops sorry, I left the letter back in our home".. "but you don't worry da, there is nothing to worry'... all is well, ok.. now Come on, get ready fast.,  let me check with Sakeena, whether she need any help?"..

He looked at his mom as she walked away'.

After breakfast Jalal was listening to his dad and Grandpa's talk in general about Chandenpur.  He saw people peeking from near the gate..  His grandpa noted too.. He called out for Sakeena.. He showed eye gesture to SusHamidaa '... Sakeena aunty went and talked to them something and came back..

"Jalal, granny was looking for you, come with me"'... Sakeena called Jalal inside.. he just followed her..

Jalal: what they were doing up there?

"Oh, that, I think they came to know about you,. Somebody saw you yesterday while coming.. so they spread the message across".. Sakeena replied in her normal tone..

" What is all this mystery, I am really getting impatient, can you please tell me"'... Jalal said in a pleading voice..

Sakeena looking at his face: ' Yes dear, I will  explain everything to you'... but before that, first you meet Granny..OK"..

Jalal shared some unusual time with granny's talk..  His mind was flying to his aunty's words that she will tell him about the mystery'

"bro, that's a sHamidae"'... the voice of Bakshi brought him back from his thought.

Jalal ; " what"

Bakshi: mom told me that  some girl fooled you today.. how can let that happened to you.. You are my superhero.. and here..

Jalal: No Bakshi.. she didn't fool me..

Bakshi: Then why mom told that she already got out from the water before you'

Jalal: ha.. that's right.. but..

Bakshi: But what? my bro should be fatsre than anyone.. hum..

Granny: can you tell me what  you are talking about'

Jalal stood from the bed and quickly moved to Bakshi's side and held her hand: Nothing granny, she was just joking..

Granny tried to hold her hand behind her ears to hear properly: what?

Jalal: Nothing Granny.. I need to see Sakeena aunty, I will be back.. he said that in a loud voice..

Granny: ok ok'... go.. but come back to me quick, my prince'

The last  word really annoyed him, but he pulled Bakshi with him to get out from that room...'

Bakshi: Bro, why she is calling you Prince?.. let me see your eyes.. why they are telling it is really sparkling'... I didn't see any sparkle, or do they really sprling'... why she is not calling me princess'

Jalal: that's because here all are crazy' and driving me crazy too with that call..

Bakshi in a doubtful voice: Bro. wait a second.. are you really a prince.. May be.. our dad didn't tell us.. what if he was trying to save us from some goons, so that you can be crowned as the next King without any problem..

Jalal: BAKSHI'

Bakshi went into her imagination already: no bro, just imagine.. may be our parents took some precaution early itself, so they brought us up in far away land.. now you are grown up and ready to face the challenge'.. and then'...'.

Jalal by shaking her shoulder: Bakshi, can you just stop it..  what are you saying.. delhi.. far away land? wait wait you watche dthat shrek movie , right.. far far away...

Bakshi was not listening to him at all : don't you think it is nice mystery' ... wow!. I can't wait to share with my friends and your friends'... Bro.. think If you are a prince, then I am your sister, means I am the princess of this kingdom'...  how sweet'... oh, my I need to change to princess dress, where is my crown.. where is my helpers.. i need to change my bedroom to pink.. with soft fluffy curtains around...

Jalal: Bakshi, this is too much'... you got spoiled watching all that princess stories and reading all that fairy tales.. you are not a kid anymore.. you are in college..

Bakshi: no bro, I am serious...'

Jalal left her shoulder and said in frustration: Ok my princess, You go find your helpers to dock you with all new dress and ornaments.. let me find Sakeena aunty'... ok..

Bakshi gave a quick kiss on his cheek: ok bro'...sorry Prince of Chandenpur... let me see where our Hamida is'... She said that in a very dramatic way and went in search for her mom'

'everyone is driving me nuts here...'morning that girl and those giggly kids and now my mom and my sister'... Oh God, at least Dad is in his normal sense.. he peeked to the front to see his dad's face and saw him nodding his head with grandpa's talk.. he felt some relief'...  let me find Sakeena aunty".. he was about to take his steps..

"so you ready to know the mystery, come with me".. Sakeena aunty's voice jerked him.. he looked at her and followed her'... they went upstairs...'

she opened the door to common balcony'...she held his jae once, looking deep into his eyes she smiled... she took her eyes off and went into trance unfolding the mystery behind their return...   her lips started moving'...  his ears were actively listening to her words.. Sakeena aunty's hair over her forehead was flying with the smooth wind' ... her eyes were lingering over the vining and climbing flowers'... the floweres  were shaking their head along with the wind'... as if they are happy to see him  so near' ... they tried to fly high to touch him'... unknowingly he held one of the lavender color flower bunch as it bothered him to look at the lips of his aunty'... the flower felt shy and cued under his soft palm '... and looked at others proudly with a winning smile.. while others still fought to feel his touch, flying high with the wind, looking jealously at the flower bunch in his hand...'

Jalal just felt the blood drained from his face..  Sakeena aunty came near to him and touched his jaw'

"I know you may take this very silly, but now it's grown in our mind, and we need to see our Prince.. so get ready in the evening' ".. saying that she went away..

Jalal stood there like a statue'... am I here to act in a drama.. what nonsense.  I have more than that to do. What these people are thinking of me..  I am not going to do it...' He was about to turn with a furious face and tightening fist'... but he stopped as he found his mom coming towards him..

"so you all know these, and still you brought me here"' Jalal in a very irritated tone.

Hamida touched his face and looked into his eyes, to calm him down.." ha, I was knowing this..  it may sound stupid for you.. but yes..  that's  the truth".. she took her hands off  and walked towards the outer fence of the balcony and looking into the woods she continued.. "yes, it sound so strange..  this is one of the most influential family of this village and  your granny is the most respected person of this village, may be the oldest of all.. she was the only educated girl of her age.  . she had struggled hard both physically and metally for our independence..  .. she was the women leader at that time.  And when everything got right, they got settled here..   she volunteered to teach the villagers.. and her husband stood with her with each of her footsteps'... but then as everything got advanced they started a school here..  slowly slowly new faces took charge.. but your granny was so into all these activities that she was unable to get away from her passion for teaching  ...  . So she changed her mode to storytelling".. Jalal listened as his mom continued in trance..

"she started telling stories to the kids of this village.. the fairy's came alive in front of them.. the story of prince and princess felt real to them..kids curiosity brought the elders into the group' unknowingly she was building a fantasy world for the village.. sometimes she sit under big trees and the group gathered around her, sometimes she walk along with them' years passed the  people grow up with her stories.. and they found their princess' and she acted out as her character..but the Prince never came real in their world.. with the sparkling eyes and  the rosy lips.. with a shining sword in his hand that's raised up in the air.. riding the most beautiful horse', to save their princess..   and each time she mentioned the prince to them it was your picture in her mind.. she draw a picture of you as the prince of her stories. Even she started living in those stories.. maybe it is her age.. she is above 94.. but still her memories are intact.. her stories are still alive,it is her dream once to bring you in front of Chandenpur and tell them loudly here is the prince.. he came to save his princess,' so that she can feel the satisfaction.. she can satisfy herself that all those stories are real'  ".. she paused in trance.

"But Mom, this is ridiculous..I am not"'... Jalal try to reason for his objection..

" I know Jalal..    Just imagine this is your Granny's wish.. whom you never met or may be never thought' but who was making stories imagining you with her each word she said..    her eyes may be seeing you in front of her..  her picture is clear, now we  cannot erase it..her mind is set with that, not only hers, each and every person, every plant..  even the sands . of chandenpur ..  I know and I can understand your state of mind.. but this is needed my son.. not only for you, but also for our family.." she held his elbow and Jalal looked at her, her eyes pointed to outside porch.. he saw his dad walking out with his grandpa' " for that my son, for him.. will you do that for me?".. holding his both hand in hers , she looked into his eyes..

"what I need to do now?".. Jalal asked in a calm voice as is surrendering himself ..

A tear filled smile appeared on his mom's face.. she released  his hand and gave him a loose hug.. he held her in his arms.. " tell me , what do I need to do?'

She moved back and looked into his eyes.. " nothing.. you are going to become Ram tonight"' she said in a teasing  tone

"RAM!!!!.. who is Ram?" Jalal  in confusion.

"Ram'. Lord Ram"' she  replied.

"Lord Ram?.. but why?".. Jalal

"today she wants to present the prince in front of the villagers.. and he should be complete with all qualities.. what we say "sarvagunasampan, maryada pirushotHamida'.. Lord Ram is considered to be complete in all qualities at a high level.. so ..".. Hamida said as if she is seeing Lord in his son's eye..

Jalal with a hope.."Is it really necessary"..

Hamida with a smile .." yes, it is".. looking back into porch..

Jalal looked at that side too..

Jalal: So what do I need to do?'

"nothing specific. They will set the stage, aim the arrow at Ravan and bring Sita mayya in front of the villagers.. that's all..

'these people are crazy?.. Jalal muttered in his lowest voice..

Hamida: you have acted in many dramas at school and college, so what's the problem now..

Jalal: Ok mom, I will do it..

Hamida: that's my boy..  they are actually looking for the Prince in those stories..

They heard a faint giggle form the corner and Jalal found Bakshi standing there..

Bakshi: Bro, so embarrassing right.. but don't worry I am with you.. I thought I am the princess. But I think your princess is waiting for you to rescue her, may be in the tllaest tower room, surrounded by fire and guarded by the fire pitting dragon..  acting it out in her own way..  .. I heard she was acting the princess role from her childhood..  Sakeena aunty told me that she is really beautiful..  ' hum..she made a kiddish face.. more than anything, I am curious to see the princess of this chandenpur now.. 

Hamida with a thought: you are right Bakshi.. Even I am curious to see her.. We have seen the prince.. so what you think.. will the princess will match the prince..

Bakshi: what you think Bro..

Jalal: please guys, can you please leave me alone for sometime, I need to make a phone call.. he went from there with a serious face..

Hamida and Bakshi tried to control their laugh'

It was evening time.. everybody was gathered under the huge banyan tree..   it was nicely decorated.. with marigold flower garlands.. the orange and yellow color mingled well with the greenery of its surrounding... there were color papers hanging all over from the branches of the tree',...   the raised ground  surrounding the tree was decorated well with orange color cloth..  Granny was seated on a wooden stool near it.. few small kids sat next to her..  her lips were moving.. the leaves were shaking'... the smooth wind was circling around'...  It was the yudhakanda from ramayan that was going on..

Granny's face filled with expressions as she was describing the ram -ravan youdh..   they could easily imagine the firing of arrows from Ram's bows..

Both Ram and Ravan were masters in the use of the bow and arrow. Even the gods gathered to watch this magnificent battle. The air was thick with arrows flying in both directions. Ravan's twenty arms bristled with weapons that he wielded all at the same time! Every time Ram managed to cut off one of Ravan's heads, another one would grow in its place. The monster seemed indestructible. Finally, Ram remembered the brahma-astra, a missile gifted to him by the Lord Brahma himself. Ram uttered the spell that would summon the mighty weapon. Then invoking the gods, he hurled the weapon with all his might at Ravan. A deafening roar was heard as the brahma-astra exploded and the mighty Ravan was destroyed.   

The audiende felt the relief as they heard the roar sound from Ravan's throat.. yes He did it again... the sky showered the blessings by raining the flower petals...   But For Ram.. his eyes were searching for his Sita.. his ardhangani..

Jalal , wearing a light orange kurtha and dhothi, was watching out everything from a long distance. His heart felt very heavy.. still trying to digest everything. He saw the big crowd including his parents sitting at the front row listening to the story..   now the time has arrived.. and Jalal has been called in for his role. For a moment he thought of his parents, in his mind he touched their feet and took the blessings..  he walked in .. through the parted path..    between he crowd..

The crowd looked at him.. their comes the Lord Ram.. the prince of their dream.. yes, his eyes are sparkling as granny told.. his shoulders are broad...   the moment froze for them.. the wind froze .. so did the nature... everyones eyes were on him.. few were seeing the prince who came to rescue his princess from the tallest tower, from the dragon, few were seeing the prince who came to give the kiss to that sleeping beauty to awake her from her deep sleep, few were seeing the prince who is coming with that shining glass shoes to try on his princess feet, few were seeing the prince with the magic lamp in his hand..  yes.. he was all these for them.. for all these years and all these days.. they waited for this moment'   but few filled their eyes with tears as they were seeing Lord Ram...

The music was playing on the background'. He step onto the raised border space with stern step were Sita mayya; wering a orange color saree covering her head with its pallu; was sitting , turning her face away from the audience..  Jalal went near her and extended his arm to bring her back to his life. She jerked her head and looked at him, Jalal noticed her tightening forehead and questioning eyes as it fell on him'... but then holding onto his hand she stood on her feet.. The crowd rejoiced.. their Prince and princess stood together..  Granny extended out her arms.. The prince and the princess went near and hugged her  together.. Granny tried to hold them tight..

But then Jalal heard the whispering of the girl in Graany's ears

"are you sure this is the Prince , we were waiting for".. 

"why!!!, can't you see his sparkling eyes, and rosy lips..".. Granny answered in whispering tone..

Jalal got his ears active to their talk, granny still holding them..

"I don't think so Granny"..  the girl's  sound whispered again..

"Why?'.. granny questioned..

"The prince suppose to save me.. today instead of saving me, he rolled down to the river, there also he took time to get out of the water, I thought he may need my help.. so how can he be the Prince"'

Jalal lost all his control, he tried to loose his arm in anger.. but Granny held him back

"Jodha, this is him, Prince of  my dream'"  .. and yes no one else."

"granny, this is too much.. what she is thinking of herself?' Jalal in his anger tone in his lowest possible voice near Granny's ear...

Jodha tried to loosen her grip " what do I think? Am I telling any lie.. you suppose to hold me na, and because of you I laso got  wet".. Rahdika's anger voice came out..

"you fell over me from that tree.. first of all tell me who think a monkey is going to fall over you like that.. this happened all unexpectedly.. what can I do".. Jalal's irritated voice replied..

"You call me monkey? Who is monkey?  " the voice started going loud..

Granny realized where it is directing '... she understood the importance of taking charge.. She demanded "wait a second"..

and then looking at the group...

"so are you all happy now.. now all have seen the prince of my story , right?..  But now I need sometime with my prince and princess alone... so I will see you all soon".. she tried to bring a smile on her face'... still holding on to them tight..

few moments passed and slowly the crowd started dispersing' ...  but one  little kid came running towards them and held the corner end of Jalal's kurtha.. Jalal looked down at the kid as Granny released them looking at Jodha with a warning not to talk...

"where is your black horse.." Jalal looked at the kid in question.

" I was waiting to see you coming riding on a  black beauty to save the princess'...but?".. he expressed his disappointment in not seeing the horse..

Jalal sat on his knee, touching the little kids shoulder, meeting his depressed eyes, "the horse is waiting little far away, I didn't want him to get frighten by seeing the crowd.". and simply pointed to long distance..

Looking at the pointed place ,a  happy smile appered on his lips and said ' so you did come on riding the horse, exactly how I thought of you coming.. I know that horse is so beautifull.. I told my friends... I knew it.. is your black beuty has the long hairs on its tail"  .Jalal saw the dreamy eyes sparkling.. he felt an unknown happiness in his inner mind and he looked at those curious eyes and the kid looked at him too with curiousity .. Jalal just nodded his head in agrement...

"Granny is right, you have the most beautiful sparkling eyes.. and rosy lips.. ".. the kid touched his shoulder and said " and the broad shoulder and  with  the body of a warrior, you are the true Prince"..

Edited by --Mrs.Tokas-- - 9 years ago

Part-3

Jalal saw anxious face of Hamida as he entered their house premises and then saw her walking towards him desperately..'

Hamida: " where did you go this early? What happened".. looking at his wet posture.

"Nothing Ma, I took Sakeena aunty's permission, didn't see you here around.." Jalal replied as he tried to shake his jacket again to get the wetness to splash away...'

Hamida in a caring tone:  " I know Jalal,..this is a new place for you.. that is why I felt little nervous and see what happened to you?"

"this.. all because of that girl"' suddenly he paused..

Hamida was brushing  his hair trying to dry it , she paused too.:  'Girl!'' ... she asked in doubt' she continued drying his hair in normal tone.. 'which girl?'.. 

Jalal:  ' I don't know. She just fell from the tree and I tried to protect her, but then we rolled down to the river and I got wet'.. he said in a trance as if visualizing the scene in front of his eyes..

Saku paused.. looked at his face' : 'Jalal, what are you saying''.. she tried to rescript it.. " grl.. fell from tree.. and you both fell in the river!!!!!!'.." what are you saying.. doesn't make any sense to me''.. "Is she alright? Did she get hurt?".. Hamida waited for the answer..

"vo'... wh.. .. Mom".. Jalal came back from his trance and said in wonderment " that's what I am also thinking'... I was standing under a huge tree, I kept my camera on the side.. and was really enjoying the beauty of nature'... truly mom, the nature is so beautiful here ( with a hand gesture showing his amazement).. and then suddenly I don't know from where she fell onto me from that tree.. and all that happened  and I thought to help her out from the water, and was looking over in flowing water despeartely.. but then  I found her standing on the shore'... looking at me..'.. and then in a doubtful voice  " for a second, I thought she waited to make sure I am OK"'... " I still can't believe how all that happened?'

Hamida: that all Ok Jalal, but is she alright? Did she got hurt?

Jalal imagining her running away..: "I don't think she got hurt.. "

Hamida in doubt: did you ask her?

Jalal: no, I didn't get any chance to ask her.. but the way she ran away from there gives an impression that she is an expert..

Hamida: Jalal, what are you saying?

Jalal: Nothing Mom.. no don't worry she is fine'.. Ok..

Hamida: Ok, then, come and change your dress' Granny was asking about you..and grandpa also waiting for you ,,..

Jalal: hwom.. me!.. hum'... so I am that important.. then why you people kept this as a secret for this long..

Hamida looked at him as they were walking in holding onto his upper arm.: may be because this was the best time to know about all these relationships.. who knows..

Jalal: but why Mom?

Hamida: go change, may be your aunty can give you the reason'

Jalal: Mom, why they all are talking so strange?

Hamida: what strange?

Jalal: why she is calling me Prince? Even the granny was asking  about my eyes and my lips?...  why is it so? I feel so strange with everything here'...  Hamida was walking along with him to inside, listening to him' ... Jalal continued.. "why me?".. why they are not showing the same with dad'... I mean they are acting normally with dad, except that old man we saw yesterday on the road' ...but'"

Hamida in a lower voice as they already entered inside: Jalal don't worry, I can imagine your response when you will come to know the reason for our return'... It may sounds funny to you, but not for the people over here' Even I felt the same when I read the letter'... But certain things people take more than real, they want to cherish some moments even if that sounds like fantasy'...  But if you can bring a smile on others face, what's wrong in it'... then regarding your dad's silence of his past.. you will get an answer soon or later. I am not the one to tell about it..  You can talk with your dad on that' but not now.. Now , my prince go and change.. Ok and she pushed him into his room..

Jalal: "Mom, you too' calling me a prince"' " don't do that? I am Jalal and call me that, ok.." he showed a kiddish face..

Hamida: Why, when you can call me Hami in your loudest voice, I can call you Prince''  right?

Jalal got really irritated: Mom'

Hamida gave him a teasing smile: Yes..

Jalal understood he is not going to win over this time: "mmm.. nothing.." he turned to  keep his camera safe..

Hamida smiled standing near the door and said:  Prince, don't waste time.. everyone is waiting for you'

Jalal turned back to look at his mom: Mom'

Hamida: yes dear'

Jalal: nothing'

Hamida: "don't get angry'... just take some deep breath..ok.. everything will be alright". But then in a very serious tone " Jalal, don't worry, Sakeena aunty will tell you everything.."

Jalal walking towards his mom: " so you were knowing all these, and still you didn't tell me.. show me that letter, I can read that"..

Saku: oops sorry, I left the letter back in our home".. "but you don't worry da, there is nothing to worry'... all is well, ok.. now Come on, get ready fast.,  let me check with Sakeena, whether she need any help?"..

He looked at his mom as she walked away'.

After breakfast Jalal was listening to his dad and Grandpa's talk in general about Chandenpur.  He saw people peeking from near the gate..  His grandpa noted too.. He called out for Sakeena.. He showed eye gesture to SusHamidaa '... Sakeena aunty went and talked to them something and came back..

"Jalal, granny was looking for you, come with me"'... Sakeena called Jalal inside.. he just followed her..

Jalal: what they were doing up there?

"Oh, that, I think they came to know about you,. Somebody saw you yesterday while coming.. so they spread the message across".. Sakeena replied in her normal tone..

" What is all this mystery, I am really getting impatient, can you please tell me"'... Jalal said in a pleading voice..

Sakeena looking at his face: ' Yes dear, I will  explain everything to you'... but before that, first you meet Granny..OK"..

Jalal shared some unusual time with granny's talk..  His mind was flying to his aunty's words that she will tell him about the mystery'

"bro, that's a sHamidae"'... the voice of Bakshi brought him back from his thought.

Jalal ; " what"

Bakshi: mom told me that  some girl fooled you today.. how can let that happened to you.. You are my superhero.. and here..

Jalal: No Bakshi.. she didn't fool me..

Bakshi: Then why mom told that she already got out from the water before you'

Jalal: ha.. that's right.. but..

Bakshi: But what? my bro should be fatsre than anyone.. hum..

Granny: can you tell me what  you are talking about'

Jalal stood from the bed and quickly moved to Bakshi's side and held her hand: Nothing granny, she was just joking..

Granny tried to hold her hand behind her ears to hear properly: what?

Jalal: Nothing Granny.. I need to see Sakeena aunty, I will be back.. he said that in a loud voice..

Granny: ok ok'... go.. but come back to me quick, my prince'

The last  word really annoyed him, but he pulled Bakshi with him to get out from that room...'

Bakshi: Bro, why she is calling you Prince?.. let me see your eyes.. why they are telling it is really sparkling'... I didn't see any sparkle, or do they really sprling'... why she is not calling me princess'

Jalal: that's because here all are crazy' and driving me crazy too with that call..

Bakshi in a doubtful voice: Bro. wait a second.. are you really a prince.. May be.. our dad didn't tell us.. what if he was trying to save us from some goons, so that you can be crowned as the next King without any problem..

Jalal: BAKSHI'

Bakshi went into her imagination already: no bro, just imagine.. may be our parents took some precaution early itself, so they brought us up in far away land.. now you are grown up and ready to face the challenge'.. and then'...'.

Jalal by shaking her shoulder: Bakshi, can you just stop it..  what are you saying.. delhi.. far away land? wait wait you watche dthat shrek movie , right.. far far away...

Bakshi was not listening to him at all : don't you think it is nice mystery' ... wow!. I can't wait to share with my friends and your friends'... Bro.. think If you are a prince, then I am your sister, means I am the princess of this kingdom'...  how sweet'... oh, my I need to change to princess dress, where is my crown.. where is my helpers.. i need to change my bedroom to pink.. with soft fluffy curtains around...

Jalal: Bakshi, this is too much'... you got spoiled watching all that princess stories and reading all that fairy tales.. you are not a kid anymore.. you are in college..

Bakshi: no bro, I am serious...'

Jalal left her shoulder and said in frustration: Ok my princess, You go find your helpers to dock you with all new dress and ornaments.. let me find Sakeena aunty'... ok..

Bakshi gave a quick kiss on his cheek: ok bro'...sorry Prince of Chandenpur... let me see where our Hamida is'... She said that in a very dramatic way and went in search for her mom'

'everyone is driving me nuts here...'morning that girl and those giggly kids and now my mom and my sister'... Oh God, at least Dad is in his normal sense.. he peeked to the front to see his dad's face and saw him nodding his head with grandpa's talk.. he felt some relief'...  let me find Sakeena aunty".. he was about to take his steps..

"so you ready to know the mystery, come with me".. Sakeena aunty's voice jerked him.. he looked at her and followed her'... they went upstairs...'

she opened the door to common balcony'...she held his jae once, looking deep into his eyes she smiled... she took her eyes off and went into trance unfolding the mystery behind their return...   her lips started moving'...  his ears were actively listening to her words.. Sakeena aunty's hair over her forehead was flying with the smooth wind' ... her eyes were lingering over the vining and climbing flowers'... the floweres  were shaking their head along with the wind'... as if they are happy to see him  so near' ... they tried to fly high to touch him'... unknowingly he held one of the lavender color flower bunch as it bothered him to look at the lips of his aunty'... the flower felt shy and cued under his soft palm '... and looked at others proudly with a winning smile.. while others still fought to feel his touch, flying high with the wind, looking jealously at the flower bunch in his hand...'

Jalal just felt the blood drained from his face..  Sakeena aunty came near to him and touched his jaw'

"I know you may take this very silly, but now it's grown in our mind, and we need to see our Prince.. so get ready in the evening' ".. saying that she went away..

Jalal stood there like a statue'... am I here to act in a drama.. what nonsense.  I have more than that to do. What these people are thinking of me..  I am not going to do it...' He was about to turn with a furious face and tightening fist'... but he stopped as he found his mom coming towards him..

"so you all know these, and still you brought me here"' Jalal in a very irritated tone.

Hamida touched his face and looked into his eyes, to calm him down.." ha, I was knowing this..  it may sound stupid for you.. but yes..  that's  the truth".. she took her hands off  and walked towards the outer fence of the balcony and looking into the woods she continued.. "yes, it sound so strange..  this is one of the most influential family of this village and  your granny is the most respected person of this village, may be the oldest of all.. she was the only educated girl of her age.  . she had struggled hard both physically and metally for our independence..  .. she was the women leader at that time.  And when everything got right, they got settled here..   she volunteered to teach the villagers.. and her husband stood with her with each of her footsteps'... but then as everything got advanced they started a school here..  slowly slowly new faces took charge.. but your granny was so into all these activities that she was unable to get away from her passion for teaching  ...  . So she changed her mode to storytelling".. Jalal listened as his mom continued in trance..

"she started telling stories to the kids of this village.. the fairy's came alive in front of them.. the story of prince and princess felt real to them..kids curiosity brought the elders into the group' unknowingly she was building a fantasy world for the village.. sometimes she sit under big trees and the group gathered around her, sometimes she walk along with them' years passed the  people grow up with her stories.. and they found their princess' and she acted out as her character..but the Prince never came real in their world.. with the sparkling eyes and  the rosy lips.. with a shining sword in his hand that's raised up in the air.. riding the most beautiful horse', to save their princess..   and each time she mentioned the prince to them it was your picture in her mind.. she draw a picture of you as the prince of her stories. Even she started living in those stories.. maybe it is her age.. she is above 94.. but still her memories are intact.. her stories are still alive,it is her dream once to bring you in front of Chandenpur and tell them loudly here is the prince.. he came to save his princess,' so that she can feel the satisfaction.. she can satisfy herself that all those stories are real'  ".. she paused in trance.

"But Mom, this is ridiculous..I am not"'... Jalal try to reason for his objection..

" I know Jalal..    Just imagine this is your Granny's wish.. whom you never met or may be never thought' but who was making stories imagining you with her each word she said..    her eyes may be seeing you in front of her..  her picture is clear, now we  cannot erase it..her mind is set with that, not only hers, each and every person, every plant..  even the sands . of chandenpur ..  I know and I can understand your state of mind.. but this is needed my son.. not only for you, but also for our family.." she held his elbow and Jalal looked at her, her eyes pointed to outside porch.. he saw his dad walking out with his grandpa' " for that my son, for him.. will you do that for me?".. holding his both hand in hers , she looked into his eyes..

"what I need to do now?".. Jalal asked in a calm voice as is surrendering himself ..

A tear filled smile appeared on his mom's face.. she released  his hand and gave him a loose hug.. he held her in his arms.. " tell me , what do I need to do?'

She moved back and looked into his eyes.. " nothing.. you are going to become Ram tonight"' she said in a teasing  tone

"RAM!!!!.. who is Ram?" Jalal  in confusion.

"Ram'. Lord Ram"' she  replied.

"Lord Ram?.. but why?".. Jalal

"today she wants to present the prince in front of the villagers.. and he should be complete with all qualities.. what we say "sarvagunasampan, maryada pirushotHamida'.. Lord Ram is considered to be complete in all qualities at a high level.. so ..".. Hamida said as if she is seeing Lord in his son's eye..

Jalal with a hope.."Is it really necessary"..

Hamida with a smile .." yes, it is".. looking back into porch..

Jalal looked at that side too..

Jalal: So what do I need to do?'

"nothing specific. They will set the stage, aim the arrow at Ravan and bring Sita mayya in front of the villagers.. that's all..

'these people are crazy?.. Jalal muttered in his lowest voice..

Hamida: you have acted in many dramas at school and college, so what's the problem now..

Jalal: Ok mom, I will do it..

Hamida: that's my boy..  they are actually looking for the Prince in those stories..

They heard a faint giggle form the corner and Jalal found Bakshi standing there..

Bakshi: Bro, so embarrassing right.. but don't worry I am with you.. I thought I am the princess. But I think your princess is waiting for you to rescue her, may be in the tllaest tower room, surrounded by fire and guarded by the fire pitting dragon..  acting it out in her own way..  .. I heard she was acting the princess role from her childhood..  Sakeena aunty told me that she is really beautiful..  ' hum..she made a kiddish face.. more than anything, I am curious to see the princess of this chandenpur now.. 

Hamida with a thought: you are right Bakshi.. Even I am curious to see her.. We have seen the prince.. so what you think.. will the princess will match the prince..

Bakshi: what you think Bro..

Jalal: please guys, can you please leave me alone for sometime, I need to make a phone call.. he went from there with a serious face..

Hamida and Bakshi tried to control their laugh'

It was evening time.. everybody was gathered under the huge banyan tree..   it was nicely decorated.. with marigold flower garlands.. the orange and yellow color mingled well with the greenery of its surrounding... there were color papers hanging all over from the branches of the tree',...   the raised ground  surrounding the tree was decorated well with orange color cloth..  Granny was seated on a wooden stool near it.. few small kids sat next to her..  her lips were moving.. the leaves were shaking'... the smooth wind was circling around'...  It was the yudhakanda from ramayan that was going on..

Granny's face filled with expressions as she was describing the ram -ravan youdh..   they could easily imagine the firing of arrows from Ram's bows..

Both Ram and Ravan were masters in the use of the bow and arrow. Even the gods gathered to watch this magnificent battle. The air was thick with arrows flying in both directions. Ravan's twenty arms bristled with weapons that he wielded all at the same time! Every time Ram managed to cut off one of Ravan's heads, another one would grow in its place. The monster seemed indestructible. Finally, Ram remembered the brahma-astra, a missile gifted to him by the Lord Brahma himself. Ram uttered the spell that would summon the mighty weapon. Then invoking the gods, he hurled the weapon with all his might at Ravan. A deafening roar was heard as the brahma-astra exploded and the mighty Ravan was destroyed.   

The audiende felt the relief as they heard the roar sound from Ravan's throat.. yes He did it again... the sky showered the blessings by raining the flower petals...   But For Ram.. his eyes were searching for his Sita.. his ardhangani..

Jalal , wearing a light orange kurtha and dhothi, was watching out everything from a long distance. His heart felt very heavy.. still trying to digest everything. He saw the big crowd including his parents sitting at the front row listening to the story..   now the time has arrived.. and Jalal has been called in for his role. For a moment he thought of his parents, in his mind he touched their feet and took the blessings..  he walked in .. through the parted path..    between he crowd..

The crowd looked at him.. their comes the Lord Ram.. the prince of their dream.. yes, his eyes are sparkling as granny told.. his shoulders are broad...   the moment froze for them.. the wind froze .. so did the nature... everyones eyes were on him.. few were seeing the prince who came to rescue his princess from the tallest tower, from the dragon, few were seeing the prince who came to give the kiss to that sleeping beauty to awake her from her deep sleep, few were seeing the prince who is coming with that shining glass shoes to try on his princess feet, few were seeing the prince with the magic lamp in his hand..  yes.. he was all these for them.. for all these years and all these days.. they waited for this moment'   but few filled their eyes with tears as they were seeing Lord Ram...

The music was playing on the background'. He step onto the raised border space with stern step were Sita mayya; wering a orange color saree covering her head with its pallu; was sitting , turning her face away from the audience..  Jalal went near her and extended his arm to bring her back to his life. She jerked her head and looked at him, Jalal noticed her tightening forehead and questioning eyes as it fell on him'... but then holding onto his hand she stood on her feet.. The crowd rejoiced.. their Prince and princess stood together..  Granny extended out her arms.. The prince and the princess went near and hugged her  together.. Granny tried to hold them tight..

But then Jalal heard the whispering of the girl in Graany's ears

"are you sure this is the Prince , we were waiting for".. 

"why!!!, can't you see his sparkling eyes, and rosy lips..".. Granny answered in whispering tone..

Jalal got his ears active to their talk, granny still holding them..

"I don't think so Granny"..  the girl's  sound whispered again..

"Why?'.. granny questioned..

"The prince suppose to save me.. today instead of saving me, he rolled down to the river, there also he took time to get out of the water, I thought he may need my help.. so how can he be the Prince"'

Jalal lost all his control, he tried to loose his arm in anger.. but Granny held him back

"Jodha, this is him, Prince of  my dream'"  .. and yes no one else."

"granny, this is too much.. what she is thinking of herself?' Jalal in his anger tone in his lowest possible voice near Granny's ear...

Jodha tried to loosen her grip " what do I think? Am I telling any lie.. you suppose to hold me na, and because of you I laso got  wet".. Rahdika's anger voice came out..

"you fell over me from that tree.. first of all tell me who think a monkey is going to fall over you like that.. this happened all unexpectedly.. what can I do".. Jalal's irritated voice replied..

"You call me monkey? Who is monkey?  " the voice started going loud..

Granny realized where it is directing '... she understood the importance of taking charge.. She demanded "wait a second"..

and then looking at the group...

"so are you all happy now.. now all have seen the prince of my story , right?..  But now I need sometime with my prince and princess alone... so I will see you all soon".. she tried to bring a smile on her face'... still holding on to them tight..

few moments passed and slowly the crowd started dispersing' ...  but one  little kid came running towards them and held the corner end of Jalal's kurtha.. Jalal looked down at the kid as Granny released them looking at Jodha with a warning not to talk...

"where is your black horse.." Jalal looked at the kid in question.

" I was waiting to see you coming riding on a  black beauty to save the princess'...but?".. he expressed his disappointment in not seeing the horse..

Jalal sat on his knee, touching the little kids shoulder, meeting his depressed eyes, "the horse is waiting little far away, I didn't want him to get frighten by seeing the crowd.". and simply pointed to long distance..

Looking at the pointed place ,a  happy smile appered on his lips and said ' so you did come on riding the horse, exactly how I thought of you coming.. I know that horse is so beautifull.. I told my friends... I knew it.. is your black beuty has the long hairs on its tail"  .Jalal saw the dreamy eyes sparkling.. he felt an unknown happiness in his inner mind and he looked at those curious eyes and the kid looked at him too with curiousity .. Jalal just nodded his head in agrement...

"Granny is right, you have the most beautiful sparkling eyes.. and rosy lips.. ".. the kid touched his shoulder and said " and the broad shoulder and  with  the body of a warrior, you are the true Prince"..

Jalal was seeing the happiness in his words..  he just hugged him tight.. the kid felt so happy'... he ran away from the sight with so much excitement'... to tell his friends about the black beauty and that he was true... the prince came riding the black beauty'.

Jalal looked around and went near his dad..

Humayun: Jalal, this is Mr. Verma.

Jalal looked at him and extended his hands to shake with his.. but the person, extended both his arms out and hugged him tight.. Jalal thought he is going to be crushed in pieces ..

"so this is our prince.. hum.." then looking at his face.. " he looks like you, Humayun.. looking at him, all that good golden days are coming back to my mind' ...yaar, I miss all that'" ...Rajeev said that  with a smily lips.. 

Sakeena aunty came running and held Jalal's hand.. " sorry ,we need to solve one big problem here now"..

They looked at her in confusion..

Sakeena "what happened is, somebody is not accepting our Prince..  and doing parode there.. left right.."' saying that he started walking towards the girls side..

Mr. Rajeev" "that must be my girl.. Jodha.. who else in this village will question Granny's words.. I need to step in, otherwise somebody will end up in hospital"..

Humayun" what!!!!".

Mr. Rajeev just gave a pathetic smile as a reply and followed Sakeena with faster foot steps..

Jodha was pacing faster' ... muttering something on her own.. she saw Jalal coming with Sakeena ' ... Hamida, Granny, Bakshi, Natasha all were standing watching Jodha's action'

The minute she saw Jalal. She went near him . Sakeena aunty released her hand on Jalal and moved to the side..

Jodha stood in front of Jalal and looked into his eyes..  she turned her face to one side and checked his eyes.. then she turned her face away and looked back at him with her corner eye with all suspecian..  Jalal saw appearance of new lines on her skin at the eye corner with each of her look.. he felt like he commintted some sin and brought in front of the judge.. he looked around and then tried to move..

Suddenly Jodha's arms came in front of him stopping him from moving ahead..

"let me check' I am trying to find that sparkling eyes.."  then with doubtful voice "why you didn't hold me safe.. because of you I got all wet...".. she smirked

Jalal lost all his patience by now. "can you please leave me alone..  first of all I am not a Prince.. I am Jalal.. got that".. in a warning tone..

"Jalal, so that is your name.". then looking at Granny .. "did you hear that? He is Jalal.. only Jalal.. not our Prince"..   Jodha tried to reason again'

Granny looked around and saw people still standing nearby, looking at them curiously' and here Jodha's voice was going loud  to louder.. and she thoroughly knows, once Jodha gets out of control, it will be so difficult' ...she looked around once , Hamida  standing next to her, holding onto her, suddenly she went weightless and leaned over to Hamida's body..

"Dadima'..". a fearful voice came out from Hamida's voice..

Everyone ran nearby.. within minutes she was taken to the haweli..  Doctor went in and all others were waiting outside as doctor asked for fresh fair..

Rajeev was holding onto Humayun's shoulder.. giving him support.  Jalal's grandpa, Mr. Babur sitting on the couch with a weaker body and Sakeena and Hamida was standing near Babur..

"I am glad atleast her wish came true"'.. a weak voice of Babur broke the silence.. "and I am thankful to you Humayun'.. he looked at Humayun..

"that's my duty babuji.. " Humayun said in trance..

Babur continued'..."nahi beta, thum nahi samjhoge.. Eventhough all these stories are her way of escapism from reality, she lived in those with her eyes set on that horizon, making all of us to look at the horizon with the same hope '.. that the Prince will come one day..".

"why you have to say all this now"..  Humayun tried to consolve him..

"nahi beta, let me speak..   even though you left us in that situation years back, we were getting  news about you then and there itself..  for mom Jalal is the first great grandson she started imagining him in her mind.. when it is ramayan kal, she used to tell the story from Ramayan..  she never completed that till now. She started out with balakand.. she was visualizing you in  that, your naughtiness. And the story of Rama unfolded to us with your growing up. She was seeing you in front of her eyes' ...that's how she completed ayodhya kand, aranyakand, kishkindha kand and    today yudhkand with the victory of Ram.. 

...I was seeing her struggle to see you all nearby. That is why I send that letter, I realized her wish to see him in person. Because nothing will please my mom and nothing else I can offer to mom than bringing her Ram in front of her. Even though she mentioned Prince, for her Jalal is her Ram..  and I also watched him growing up through her eyes, through her words. ...through her dreams...' along with all the villagers, along with the trees and flowing water in that river. Sometimes I felt like even that river also standing still, to see their Prince.."      Babur looked at Hamida with a tearfilled eyes, he stood up on his feet    "I know bahu you only brought Humayun back here, it may be your words that he listened'"  he joined his hands together conveying thanks..

Hamida went near and held his hands in hers "aisa math boliye babuji, vo kabse yeha ana chahtha tha' Phir bhi..".. she was unable to continue..

Humayun came and joined them too.. " I am sorry babuji, mujhe tho.."..

Babur   hugged him tight, he cried his heart out..  Humayun felt his cheeks getting wet too.. but he tried hard to smile through it.. he looked at Hamida's eyes as he rested his jaw over his dad's shoulder'

Jalal stood in shock hearing all these, he never seen this deep emotions in his dad's face. Bakshi just tightened her arms around her bro, as she was listening to all these..

Jodha was standing holding onto her mom's shoulder and Mr. Rajeev was feeling happy to see his friend with his dad' once again.

Minutes ticked by'

The doctor came out from the room.."she is  feeling better now.  Low BP. Don't give her much pressure.. Ok'..

"Can we go and see her?" asked Rajeev..

"Ofcourse..,  but she wants to see Jalal  firt.. alone..  after that you all can.." doctor replied ..

Jalal looked at everyone, Hamida signaled with her eyes to go.. Jalal walked slowly.. Sakeena held Bakshi by her side with a smily face..

"close that door Jalal".. granny reminded Jalal as he stepped in..

He closed the door and went near her.. Granny asked him to sit near by.. her hands held him closer and said..' don't worry, I am alright my Prince.. did you like my acting?"

Jalal stunned for a second.."acting.. but the doctor said low BP because of tension'..

"my BP is always low, the doctor has to say something na.. also your docrtor mom is waiting outside too".. granny reasoned..

Jalal: "I also thought usually the pressurr goes up in all dramas, and here it went down"..

Granny in a naughty tone "I wanted to quiet Jodha, otherwise I won't be able to win over her..".

Jalal with a realizing tone "so she is your reason for that pressure".

Granny with a smile " no Jalal, she is the reason for my smile all the time..  I like to tell stories  and she used to come here as a small kid.. she listen to me carefully like all otheres  but she started  grooming herself as a princess too.. she can  do it really well.. my eyes can't see her facial expressions clearly now, but I have seen her growing up , so I can imagine how beautiful she looks now.."

"but Granny, you said she groomed like a princess, but have you ever seen any princess climbing trees".. Jalal asked in confusion..

Granny laughed loud and said " heina, when I  tell the story of Jhansi ki Rani.. she act like her only.. that time she has a special energy and she act so quick..'..

"so she was Jhansi ki Rani today morning"'... Jalal in a trance mood..

"leave that all.. so how is my choice, Princess, Isn't she beautiful?'... Granny asked with expectation..

Jalal tightened his forehead.." Beautiful.. who , she? I don't know"..

Granny with a tinge of disappointment in her voice ' you don't know !'..

"No, I don't know.. '.. as if trying to get her face in his mind' but..no.. he falied.. all he could see was her half covering face with her duppatta..

"ok then, call everyone in.." granny said. "ha, don't tell my secret to anyone..Ok.." Jalal smiled at her  and gave a sweet kiss over her wrinkled cheek and then went  to call everyone in..  They entered Granny's room.. one by one..

Jalal looked at Jodha with his corner eye as she passed near him...

"bro, control'".. Bakshi's teasing voice entered his ear..

"what?" Jalal looked at her  in question

Jalal looked at Jodha with his corner eye..

"bro, control'".. Bakshi's teasing voice entered his ear..

"what?" Jalal looked at her  in question..

Jodha looked at him with her corner eyes too, as if giving him a warning that she is coming back soon. He took a deep sigh and tried to bring a small smirks at his corner lips.. he saw her eyes rolling '... he ignored that  and walked out further...'.

Time passed by. Mostly everyone came out as Granny expressed her wish to take some rest.

"Jodha beta, come here".. Rajeev called Jodha near..  she walked towards him.. Holding onto her shoulder Rajeev introduced her to Mr. surrender..with a smile.

"this is my girl, Jodha,"..  Humayun tried to bring a smile on his face as he saw her drama earlier.. met Jodha's look on him..

Jodha looked at him top to bottom  with a her big beautiful eyes and then brought her hand under her chin with an amazing expression and said "but your friend looks exactly like Mr. Bachan'.. then looking at her dad's face 'am I right dad?"..

Humayun also didn't want to give up this time.. with his natural tone " why look like Mr. Bachn.. I am Mr. Bachan..".. then looking at her suspicious face..  "why , can't you believe that?"'...    then with a pause "I can make you believe it,.. look at your dad's face, doesn't he look like Mr. Amreesh Puri"..

Jodha looked at her dad's face keenly as if she is seeing him first time.. and then jerked her face to Mr. Humayun.. "Ok then, if you are Mr. Bachan, then Hamida aunty is Mrs. Bachan''... with a teasing tone as if she is winning..

""any doubt"' ... came Hamida's confident sound, found her approaching  Jodha with her elegant look'

Jodha tried to hide her embarrassment'

"but I am not Abhishek Bahcan, I  am Jalal.. any doubt on that.."   the attack came from the side corner'... which really awaken her cold blood...'

"oh'.. the family is so unite.. oK then  ...  I am not Aiswarya Rai, I am Jodha.. any doubt on that"' ... she asked in a fighting tone'... looking at every corner..

'by the way .. who is this Jodha?...!!!".. came Mr. Prince voice... 

"what!. you don't know who is Jodha.. oh..ok... then who is this Mr. Jalal.." she said stressing each word in that name..

"Sorry your time is up, you should have asked that earlier..  ha ha.." he gave a funny face..

Jodha's jaw raised to say something but  then...

'but I am Bakshi .. I am not sweta".. a sweet tone intrude their fight..

Jodha looked at her innocent face...

"then who am I'.. the little one with his broad front tooth stood on the middle..

Jodha bend down and held him tight.. "you are my little brother, my Kahna.., Jodha deedi's little Krishna"..'.

"then why you are all talking about others.".. he wanted to clear his doubt..

Mr. Humayun came to front " that's because we tried to know each other, and we all know who you are'... you are our Rahul'... right?"

'Hum..  so you all know me.. ".. suddenly he jumped with joy and did few dance steps.'.heya heya..." Everybody looked at him puzzled..  and Natasha came near' "ye ye.. stop.. what are you doing".

'Mom, did you hear what uncle said, that they all know me.. that means.. first time somebody knows me, better than deedi'... I am so happy.. they all knows me... na na nana... na nana nana"...  he again started dancing..

Jalal loved that , he started clapping for Rahul's steps..

Bakshi giggled.. Jodha's face was fuming with anger.. her face was turning red.. she took her faster steps and went near Rahul and held him by his  shoulder..

"Rahul, you asked me to drop you school tomorrow, right? I won't"..  He stopped dancing and looked at his mom's face sadly.. Natasha just held him tight as if to consolve him..

Then Jodha went near Jalal and in a whispering warning tone..  "you called me monkey na.. I will see you.. you are going to be here na,  I will show you what I am capable of.. Mr. Dilli..".. she started moving out.. but then she sniffed her nose loud with brushing her point finger under her nose tip' ...came back near him and looked at him with her corner eyes and said 'I will prove to everyone that you are not the Prince that they were waited for, ''...then holding onto her long skirt..."you don't know who is Jodha... right? I will show you..." she sniffed her nose loud one more time and then she shook one side of her shoulder and  walked out..

Mr. Rajeev looked at everyone's face and said' Ok then, we need to leave now.., Hope granny will be fine..  call me If you need any help'" .. Babur nodded his head in agreement.. but then

"Daadaji,  let me know if you need any help, don't disturb anybody else.. Ok.." a warning tone of Jodha peeked from main door side..

'as you wish beta".. a smiley Babur replied..

"you too"'...Rahdika again, looking at Sakeena aunty

"yes dear.. I have only faith in you.. who else I will call..'.. Sakeena added the spirit..

"hum..".. Rahdika looked at everyone's face one more time and disappeared into the darkness within seconds'...  they all came out to see off Verma family after few more talk..

Natasha looked at Hamida's worried face..

Hamida : " where is Jodha"..

Natasha smiled and said  " Jodha, she might be home now"..   as she stepped out..

As they were entering back inside ..

Hamida  :" what is this girl..?  Jodha,... is she not afraid of   this darkness"..

Sakeena looked at Babur and tried to bring that natural smile..

"that is our Jodha.. we all love her so much, she is the life of this village.. she knows everyone and everyone knows her.. from kids to oldest.. she is like a butterfly...'she won't  be seen in one place for long...  if you asked her earlier this question.. she might have answered  'My Prince will come and save me''... but I think'...'.. looking at Jalal's face in a doubtful way' ... "it may take some time to win her trust back"' ...  saying that she walked towards Grannys' room to check on her..

Jalal tried to control his cough'... and looked at everyone with his corner eye..and found all those eyes on him'...  he paused and looked staright  as if asking   WHAT?

Bakshi  " Bro, this is a prestige issue now..  You need to wake up and prove her that you are the one.., will you my bro..?".. she asked in a pleading voice.

Jalal  "Bakshi, she is just acting out..  don't try to drag me into this..  ".. Jalal  tried to reason.

"don't worry my Prince, we all know it is you.. so I am sure, one day you will win over her disbelief' ...and I will see that".. Sakeena aunty's confidence voice echoed in everyone's ear..  'let  me look for the dinner preparation'...ok' she left.. Hamida also followed her...''

Jalal was standing outside the common balcony.. enjoying the smooth wind.. looking blindly into the darkness...  but his eyes were seeing the lighted area... his eyes were dreaming of an yellow butterfly... which was sitting in the middle of that fully bloomed yellow sunflower bed.     but as if it saw him coming near, it flapped its beautifull tiny wings and tired to fly way...   he looked at the beauty of nature and unknowingly a smile appered on his lips...

Sakeena aunty was passing by.. she saw his posture .. his arms were crossed at his chest level.. and looking at that darkness , her prince was smiling...  a shy smile appered on her lips too... imagining what or whom he may be thinking about...

Humayun was enjoying the Chandenpur morning while sipping to his morning hot coffee..

"you missed all these na'.. Hamida's voice brought him back to reality..  he looked at her with a small happy smile..

"ha, its true that I am enjoying the morning here,  but my mornings were always beautiful..  maybe I missed to listen the sound of the nature, but I got used to that..  Mornings in Delhi is as beautiful as it is here, especially when my family is near me'"

Hamida came near and touched his shoulder'  " so what is the next step'"

Humayun looked at her seriously.."anyway we came  here for a week, let's spend one week and then will go back, what you think?'..

"I have one week vacation too..,  Jalal may miss his few classes, but I think he made arrangements for notes and all and he is in touch with his classmates.. so..".. Hamida said in normal tone..

"hum".. surrender acknowledged..

"Bakshi is fine as usual' she is the happiest one to be away from her classes"' Hamida said with a smile..

"I know that, if we ask her she may say she will be more than happy to stay here, than in Delhi..'.. then with a pause.. "where is she?'' surrender asked..

Hamida:  she is with Sakeena.. scratching her head with  silly questions'

Humayun smiled  imagining that scene'... his sister and his daughter.. both same category/...'

Jalal walked in.. and joined his parents..

"Jalal, do you want to join me, I am going to Rajeev's farm " Humayun asked ..

Jalal with a chuckle  ' no dad, I am fine.. I will roam around myself.. Need to take few more photographs.., it's really beautiful here.. if that is Ok with you then'

Humayun: it's ok' be careful , ok.. ha, anyway we are going there for dinner tonight."

Suddenly Jalal: Dinner.. is it necessary for me to come .. Can I be with daadaji'

Hamida tried to control her laugh, looking at Jalal.. Humayun looked at his wife in wonderment..  Jalal also looked at her suspiciously..

"somebody is scared".. Hamida tried to voice out..

Jalal gave an astonish look  .."scared.. who?'

Hamida:  "you, who else.. you are scared of Jodha , right?"

Jalal with broken words  " no, I am not.. I just want to spend some time with daadaji, that's all.. why .. why .. you are bringing Jodha's name.. now' he was able to complete his words..

Hamida: Ok then, My son is very brave.. Ok my son, then listen to me.. we all are going  for dinner there tonight,  even your daadaji also coming..  got it?."..

Jalal again with a chuckled throat: Daadaji coming too.. Ok, then what is my problem..  I am coming too..   saying that he walked out trying to cover his embarrassment..

"Ok, come back soon , ok.. granny may ask about you.. also, JALAL' BE CAREFUL., Don't  get wet this time..' Hamida's warning voice '   Jalal speed up his steps to get away from there..

Humayun: why you need to tease him like that?

Hamida: I was not teasing him.. first time I am seeing somebody talking on his face..  I have seen his college girls, everyone drooling over him, and try to pamper me too' but this is the first time somebody different.. so..'

"What you think of Jodha?".. surrender asked in a thoughtful way..

'Just a naughty girl'.. the reply came quick.. "everyone here likes her very much that I know"..

"hum..'

Hamida tightening her forhead ": why did you ask?"

Humayun: simply' I mean, after listening to all these stories, I mean she was waiting for her prince, one or the other way it happened to be our own son, even though she acted differently, it was him..".

Hamida.: just keep that in your mind..  if Jalal hear that, he will pack up today itself.. so better be careful..  saying that she went inside with a smile' 

Humayun with a smile on his lips looked into the nature'.

Jalal was walking, enjoying the beauty of the nature'  he was walking in his own world.. photography is his passion and he won't see anything else when the beauty of nature come in front of him in full force..'  

"hello hello' sara dekhke chalna' .. hello'.  Oye oye.. '.. finally that warning voice entered into his ear..  he looked at the voice side resentfully..  and found a girl wearing a helmet, on a scooty, is looking at him with her rounded eyes' he recognized them easily now..   "so you left the tree and now trying to fight with the motor".. with a smirky smile on his lips.

She took the helmet away and then blow off some air from one corner of her lips, and the front short hair that fell on her face just blown away with it..  "so Mr. Dilli.. what was your plan..".

Jalal in a normal tone " nothing miss ' do you have any plan, replacing somebody climbing on the tree '. Or ya, "..

"oye oye.. you better stop there' otherwise''  Jodha in her loudest fighting tone..

Jalal in a relaxed tone  'otherwise what?'

Jodha lost all her nerve.. " what I did wrong , Oh my God.. why I need to see his face in the morning itself.."' looking up at the sky..

'You are blessed to see my face.. so you should be thankful''. Jalal stressed his words..

Jodha turned the engine off and tried to get out from the seat for a fight.

"Deedi, please, I need to be on time at school".. the pleading voice of Rahul caught Jalal's attention..

"hai Rahul, you there too' Oh this is how she blackmailed you yesterday..".. he went near to Rahul and said  " you know what, this is meant for girls, not for real boys' boys ride in a bike, you know..'.. tride to provoke Jodha further..

"but bhayya, we don't have a bike, we have only this scooty,..  and I am too small to ride a bike.."  Rahul replied innocently..

"Ok, that's the limit.."..   she took few deep breath..  "Rahul, do you want me to take you to school or not?'

Rahul realized he doesn't have any other choice : yes deedi, I want you to take me to the school..

"Good boy." Let's go..  She turned the engine on again.. before putting the helmet on she looked at Jalal and said: 'Don't think you win, he is getting late and he has a test at the first hour. I will drop him at school and will be right back...'.Before she take the move she reminded him;   'by the way, this is chandenpur, it is good that I have good eyesight and a brain to think.. buffaloes may see you but won't think twice before passing, because they always comes as crowd.. . So better watch out..' with that she just flew off..

Jalal just stood there in as if still trying to understand what she just said..  a smile appered on his face.. "so Ms. Jodha acknowledged her defeat so easily.. I thought she is like lioness, this is just like a rat she escaped.. so really afraid to fight with me.." he stood there looking at the road where she flew away'

'Ye, prince charming' move away . otherwise you may get hurt"..  the voice of a villager brought him back to reality and he turned and found a big group of buffaloes coming.. he moved to the side quickly in a safer place..   he took few stills.. and asked the villager.." where are you taking them"' he said 'to the meadow"..

He stood there watching their slow march past..  Jodha's words echoed in his ears'   ..so she might be knowing.. he thought..

Later that day..

Humayun and Rajeev were talking about the new technologies used in  agriculture.. Jalal was just enjoying their talk, and watching the people doing their work.. and really got impressed seeing the neatness and cleanliness around there..   everything was planted in a nice row.. there was special path for water to flow..  he couldn't find any weed anywhere...  he saw the healthy, happy vegetation all around him...

Jodha came riding  her scooty on its highest speed possible''

"babuji, ' Babuji'.''  Humayun, Rajeev and Jalal looked at that side, also the workers looked over there.. she managed to stop the scooty and then ran towards her dad's side.. the scooty just lost it balance and fell to one side.. Jalal just watched her fastness with open mouth..  she just went near Mr. Rajeev, extended her arms out and circled them around his neck '.. and finally whispered  ' babuji.. My result came.. and I got the best''

Rajeev listened to her calmly' and then his eyes rolled in full circle in joy, he lifted his daughter in his arms and circled her around' 'I know you will make it beta.. You are my daughter.. and I am so proud of you..'

Finally he put her down and then looking at the workers.." ye,  aaj sabko chutti hei.. go and enjoy.. Jodha's result came and she passed in flying colors..".. and he went and hugged Humayun sharing his happiness.. 

'so that's the reason she controlled herself in the morning.. she was in tension'hum' now I got it..'  Jalal thought to self'

Humayun also hugged her.. and congratulated her' and he looked at Jalal.. he came near and congratulate her.. she just said thank you and  then put her hands in her dad's pocket and took some notes'

"babuji,  this is the share for my friends..  I will meet you at home, ok..'.. with a  fully grown smily face..

"Ok beta, we are also going home.. don't get late'' Rajeev reminded..

"no, I will be on time  , thanks babuji'' she ran towards her scooty.. one of the worker already got that straight.. she went and turned the engine on..

"sabhalke jaana betiya'' Rajeev's voice..

"jee, babuji..' as she drove away..

Time passed by..

Natasha was looking at the porch side: where is she? She suppose to be here by now..  talking to self and was getting impatient..

'don't worry bahu, she will be here on time.. why you need to show all this now".. Chandini Verma asked in her normal tone..

Natasha: I want her to be here before them..

Chandini; what's so special. Today is her day, let her enjoy'  you should feel proud of her..

Natasha: I am proud of her mom, but she is grown up now, and when we invited somebody to our home, we should show that respect , right..

Chandini: Natasha' why you need to think so hard on this.. let them come at their time and let Jodha come on her time..

Natasha:  no maaji, she neeed to be here prior to their arrival..

Chandini: tell me frankly,  are you all planning something..

Natasha: nothing Maaji.. they are from city, they may expect all these , right..

Chandini: what they need to expect.. this is our place and we will behave according to our convenience..

Natasha: not that maaji..

Chandini: yes, I got it.. so the Prince is coming.. you know what,  he is not the real Prince, she told me everything.. because of him she fell into the water.. he don't know how to hold somebody safe.. also she told me he took too much time to get out from the water'

Natasha: maaji, slow down..  finally she got somebody into her talks..  You only think, does anyone will think a girl climbing tree..  I can't even imagine her doing that..

Chandini: ya, why can't a girl do that..  Even I was dreaming of a prince to come take my Jodha away'  but this I don't think..

Natasha: have you seen him..

Chandini turned her face away: no, I didn't.. but Jodha told me everything..

Natasha: no Maaji, you only listened to her.. when he comes you look at him.. he is the one.. and he may not.. in the eye of our Jodha. But he is for the villagers, for the granny, and now for me too'  you should see him first, then decide ok'

'mummm'..  an unhappy voice came out from daadi's throat..

''''.

Natasha was serving water to everyone.. Sakeena asked softly.. " where is Jodha?'

Natasha rolled her eyes and Sakeena understood..

Soon came Bakshi's voice : where is Jodha deedi..?

Mr. Rajeev caught that question: Natasha, call Jodha..

Natasha just nodded her head and looked at maaji's face helplessly..

Daadi: so you are Bakshi.. come here' let me ask you something.. she called Bakshi near and asked some questions generally' finally she asked " where is Jalal?"

'Bro is coming with daadaji"'  Bakshi replied innocently..

"oh, ok..'.. Chandini Looked outside blindly..

Finally Jalal and Babur came in..

Chandini Verma came near Jalal and looked deep into his eyes'  with unknown reason he also looked at her affectionately'  He bend down and touched her feet and took the blessing.. she just hugged him saying'  ' so the Prince is here now' she whispered into his ears..

'I am Jalal" Jalal replied.. she just smiled at that reply' and guided him in'

"Where is Jodha, I brought her a present"' Babur asked Natasha..

Rajeev: Natasha, how long we are waiting for her.. call her'

Natasha again looked at daadi's face helplessly.. 

"I will bring her.. one minute" she went in..

Jalal was feeling alone, so he stood from his seat and went to the porch' It was getting dark out..  suddenly his eyes caught a slow movement of something in the dark'..  he got conscious and looked at there keenly...

Precap : Akdha s meets again but this time with Jodhaa's different Avatar

Please don't forget to hit like button.. thanks

Well well Here comes the longest update in the history of my stories LOL  . sorry for the grammatical mistake !so as you know it will be Jodha.. will try for more fun.. just a try, don't know how you will feel..  actually I can visualize each scene with bacjgroud music.. I wish I could write that all..  but  I hope you are able to imagine the farm.. imagine the road... imagine Jalal's expressions, Jodha's imrati image...  s  I hope.. I wish..

Thanks and take care

Pari

Edited by --Mrs.Tokas-- - 9 years ago
Impairlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unres
hey after long time u gave the update
nice chappy
and daadi and sakeena r superbb
and bakshi's silly questions and imaginations 
joja nok jhok's
jodha's prince 
hami and bakshi teasing jalal
jodhas getting hyper on jalal 
and joja falling in water was really gr8
daadi's prince is really lovely
really loved the chappy

And the precap making curious to read the next chappy jo in different avatar 
dont do late or too late this time for the update 
love u
Regarads,
shivani.
Edited by Shivanikadel - 9 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow awsum update aftr a longgg time luved it...do update soon wil b waiting...thnx fr d pm... ๐Ÿ˜›
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Resss
Good to see u back pari
Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res di update all this week if possible going out from next week
zakia4 thumbnail
wow dear itne din baad woh bhi itna accha wala update.tahe dil se shukriya please update your other story too eagerly waiting.
meeramiss18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful chappy aftr a long time loved it a lot jo is really vry cute and our prince jalal is also vry cute๐Ÿ˜‰ and thnks 4 the pm
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the pm
mind blowing update