sbs today - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
tfs dear :)
i thought arzoo is going to go sherni mode... but here all she's doing is crying why CVs why!! πŸ˜‘ i really want to see shivya in different spectrums... why do you always force her to cry!!! WHY???

but really cute segment πŸ˜³
Edited by rosal_awesome - 9 years ago
Originally posted by rosal_awesome

tfs dear :)
i thought arzoo is going to go sherni mode... but here all she's doing is crying why CVs why!!😑i really want to see shivya in different spectrums... why do you always force her to cry!!! WHY???

but really cute segment😳

let her cry and let out all the anger, depression and frustration through tears. I know she will overcome this trauma and become a sherni πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by muskiii

let her cry and let out all the anger, depression and frustration through tears. I know she will overcome this trauma and become a sherni πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘πŸΌ she should cry out loudly and then start a brand new session of ignores and face off's with sahir saab.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Bujee09

πŸ‘πŸΌshe should cry out loudly and then start a brand new session of ignores and face off's with sahir saab.πŸ˜‰

:D HEHEHEHE I would love attitude Aarzoo...uska hak hai definitely πŸ˜‰ but at the same time don't want sahir to go to too much of love sick puppy extremes πŸ˜•
it was very cute segment.. Alvera taking Sahir's side... and Zaki asked, real life story se related hai kya...πŸ˜†
and next cutest moment was.. "bhabhi banake bhi pyar kar sakate ho.." Sahir is bursting with laugh... he took the second meaning first..πŸ˜‰ then they all start laughing ... so cute...πŸ˜›
Edited by Zaya4ever - 9 years ago
Thanks for sharing 
Their offscreen segments are always so funny πŸ€£ We need segments like this because the actual episodes are so heart breaking