Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: BinitaMistry

Guys just chill... All r rumors for sure. I don't think all this news r true. If anything Than why waseem sir n shrenu tweet like that. I don't know anything but this will increase our forums activity for sure.

Their tweets are the only thing that is keeping the hopes up...true..the forum is active..over this news... wonder how they or where they got it from...
Divan. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It might be a rumour. They even said yeh hai mohabbatein might end when most the stories are incomplete and actors have confirmed its not, chill everyone. I'm sure it's just fake news
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nimms ..I think its a rumour for sure..both SBS..and Ac meant he plays a key role...If he plays LEAD..HISTORY WILLL REPEAT EBP..just like season 1..None will watch AC in Avinash's place...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divan.

It might be a rumour. They even said yeh hai mohabbatein might end when most the stories are incomplete and actors have confirmed its not, chill everyone. I'm sure it's just fake news

thanks Divan...for being positive. hope it is all just a rumour...or fake news.  The others shows they  mentioned are not getting good trps's so maybe pulled off the air...dunno will wait..
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: potomac

Nimms ..I think its a rumour for sure..both SBS..and Ac meant he plays a key role...If he plays LEAD..HISTORY WILLL REPEAT EBP..just like season 1..None will watch AC in Avinash's place...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Deepa...AC can't say he is the LEAD when we already have one...can say a another big role or part... no one will watch it Avi is replaced. Imagine life w/o forum and the show...๐Ÿ˜ฒ don'twant to give u a heart attack but...oh...

Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not this one, AC feeling the lead is most disturbing!
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

Nimmy, 

What a shocking news on !st January!!!!!

If AVINASH  leaves  the show , It would be difficult to run the show at 6 pm. AVINASH in fact  has been carrying the show at 6 pm.  Others are complementary to  AVINASH!!!

My husband always  says that I am a very feminist character!!! 

To me  only certain male Leads  can carry the show on their shoulders and can make the show  delicious and addictive to a high note  like  DILIP KUMAR , AMITAV BACCHAN, AMIR KHAN, HRITHIK ROSAN & AVINASH SACHEDEV !!!!

If Avinash  leaves the show,  I can not imagine  Aastha  opposite any other character!!!!!!

I am not going to watch any show !!! One way,  my time will be saved!!!!

ARAV CHOWDHURY  has not  got that type of charisma to attract the viewers at 6 pm!!!!!

SP might have problem with AVI!!!!! -   NO AD OR PROMO for the SHOW/ NO AVI at all!!!!!!

I was a bit surprised not seeing  any new year's wish from AVI for fans!!!!

But  if Avi gets good opportunity in BOLLYWOOD ,-  my best wishes would be always with him!!! - He deserves this!!!!!!

Happy new year to SHRAVI/ ASHLOK & my forum mates!!!

Wish  SHRAVI as ASHLOK entertaining  their fans for years!!!!!

Swathya, I know we are all in a dither and dizzy from this news...

Hope you had a good break and hols. 

AC...will have to see him here in the  show n then decide...but not as the main lead...want the cv's to show Ashlok with his story in parallel...

You raised a good point..not wishes or tweets from Avinash to his fans...wonder what's cooking...why the ban on media??? as long as they continue to entertain like what we have been seeing...no problem...Shravi are good...Hope they work twice as hard and keep the show rocking.
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

Deepa...AC can't say he is the LEAD when we already have one...can say a another big role or part... no one will watch it Avi is replaced. Imagine life w/o forum and the show...๐Ÿ˜ฒ don'twant to give u a heart attack but...oh...

lets Do GROUP QUITING if IND is replacing AVI๐Ÿ˜†...But i dont think so NIMMS๐Ÿ˜ƒNone can be the lead in EBP๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Divan. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

thanks Divan...for being positive. hope it is all just a rumour...or fake news. The others shows they mentioned are not getting good trps's so maybe pulled off the air...dunno will wait..

Yeah, no problem :) don't worry about it... The shows ratings r quite good so I don't think it'll end anytime soon! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is a rumor just an opinion of SBS...just their prediction.