Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gulati's Double Shame -A New Year's Gift {DT P.8} (Page 10)

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Born2Pizza

Originally posted by SoPunk

New Year's Eve couldn't have been worse for Gautam Gulati LOL

FIRST: After being shut by Dimpy the previous day; Gulati didn't have a good nights sleep. To get over the nightmares, he came back to dimpy for another round of clarification today. Needs no mention, he got picked by dimpy on almost every sentence, all those as you can guess, were lies & manipulative statements. Salients...

1) He came to show fake respect...to dimpy
2) Lecturing Dimpy on her father's profession
3) Claiming her to be his friend's wife
4) Seeking her friendship for the game (U remember di suggested him to go away from Punit?)Wink

No need to mention, he was thoroughly trashed by dimpy LOL

SECOND: Gulati's brother came with some bhav, unfortunately he was totally ignorant, arrogant & rude. He threatened Upen (Bahar Jana hain na?) he was abusing KT for something Sushant might have said (Ajaz pointed out). Mohit tried to encourage Punit to remain a friend with Gautam, I'm sure he was ignorant that Di suggested...so as a whole, Mohit's visit was a big slap on Gautam's repute and off course eye opener for viewers, who still had some soft corner for Gautam.Ouch

These are the two gifts (Shame) Gautam received on new year's Eve

I agree, what was the whole point dragging dimpy's father all along ? It always go above my head and why it has to be always gautam who has to say something personal - this loser become pussy when it comes to him and start his hypocrite tears making other feels guilty about things when actual culprit is him. 

and gulati's brother - he appeared nothing more than a gali ka lukha - reminded me so much of bhaktiyar and his stunt - just i can give that he might be toned down version of irani but still what is wrong is wrong. And its a shame when people don't do their homework - and over estimate their knowledge - good way to make a fool out of themselves. ROFL  Probably, he was doing some future planning for BB and trying to show how he is equally good as contender but he was fail just like his whiny brother. 

woh kya kahavat hain.. birds of a feather...  LOLLOLLOL.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SoPunk

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

FIRST: After being shut by Dimpy the previous day; Gulati didn't have a good nights sleep. To get over the nightmares, he came back to dimpy for another round of clarification today. Needs no mention, he got picked by dimpy on almost every sentence, all those as you can guess, were lies & manipulative statements. Salients...

4) Seeking her friendship for the game (U remember di suggested him to go away from Punit?)Wink

SECOND: Gulati's brother came with some bhav, unfortunately he was totally ignorant, arrogant & rude. He threatened Upen (Bahar Jana hain na?) he was abusing KT for something Sushant might have said (Ajaz pointed out). Mohit tried to encourage Punit to remain a friend with Gautam, I'm sure he was ignorant that Di suggested...so as a whole, Mohit's visit was a big slap on Gautam's repute and off course eye opener for viewers, who still had some soft corner for Gautam.Ouch

I agree, what was the whole point dragging dimpy's father all along ? It always go above my head and why it has to be always gautam who has to say something personal - this loser become pussy when it comes to him and start his hypocrite tears making other feels guilty about things when actual culprit is him. 

and gulati's brother - he appeared nothing more than a gali ka lukha - reminded me so much of bhaktiyar and his stunt - just i can give that he might be toned down version of irani but still what is wrong is wrong. And its a shame when people don't do their homework - and over estimate their knowledge - good way to make a fool out of themselves. ROFL  Probably, he was doing some future planning for BB and trying to show how he is equally good as contender but he was fail just like his whiny brother. 

woh kya kahavat hain.. birds of a feather...  LOLLOLLOL.. 

LOLLOL
Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged

[
Ya true, that has been his typical strategy. He should have instead told his brother to stop abusing others, even at the cost of breaking freeze task (Which he broke for hugging his bro) that would have shown him in some good light...OuchTongue

do you seriously expect this from Gutless manner less Phattu ?Ermm

SoPunk

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Yes agree to all of it. 

@bold: that intent is too clear in his actions, as much he tries to hide, it becomes more evident.
SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

[
Ya true, that has been his typical strategy. He should have instead told his brother to stop abusing others, even at the cost of breaking freeze task (Which he broke for hugging his bro) that would have shown him in some good light...OuchTongue

Do you seriously expect this from Gutless manner less Phattu ?Ermm

As some portray him as a saint here, I thought that was the only way to achieve sainthood LOL 

He is way bellow to even think of that .. Ouch
NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Dimpy corners him well and good.

That's what I wanted from her since she entered. Glad she showed him.. He is dumb as well.

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 02 January 2015 at 7:54am

SoPunk

Go to top