India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

SBB 1/1/2015 (Page 6)

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Atleast Baldev looks like he's had it with Veera and is angry and doesn't look like he's going to roll over backwards like he normally does.

It'll be even worse for Veera this time seeing as she's married to him and her family has disowned her and Bansuri will also be out for her blood. Maybe finally she'll learn her lesson the hard way? I don't even feel sorry for her right now tbh. She just keeps hurting Baldev (who has done nothing but love and respect her) and everyone has their limit and I hope finally she'll get what she deserves. 

Maybe this will teach her to value Baldev's love and support because once it's gone, it's gone. She takes him for granted and thinks she can say and do whatever she wants to him and then the next day everything will be back to normal because she knows he loves her and she takes that for granted. What is he a emotional punching bag? Jab dil kiya dard de diya aur jab dil kiya mana diya?

Edited by MariaS395 - 01 January 2015 at 5:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dimaagkidahizainabawoonKielyMaaneetDeewangioveractor

pri_tanvi IF-Dazzler
pri_tanvi
pri_tanvi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Kuch bhi ho, i don't want that Ranvi to think he was right!! I can't take another round of I am always right attitude from that Censored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnazainabawoon

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khotteya

Originally posted by Kiely

Yeh ladki kabhi nahi sudhregi
I knew she would be sad coz Veerji disowned her but she is confused again.
He was bound to get angry.
I dont know after telling him all the sh*t y she is so normal the next day?
He didnt even ask her to marry him , just wanted her trust. Even after that illegal alcohol case, this girl did not learn from her mistakes.
Btw Baldev looks way too angry. Aur hoga bhi kyun nahi ?
Now lets see whether she does something to earn his love back or not. Uski bhi ummeed nahi coz she will try to win her idiot Veerji back . Thumbs Down
 She was normal cuz she doesnt realize to what extent Baldev is hurt.
She must be thinking ki since he was so desperate to get married, his anger will cool down very soon.
 she will never realize how much she has hurt baldev even if it takes an eternity!!! Really even the sun will rise in the opposite direction but veera will never understand how much she has hurt baldevAngryDead

Edited by zainabawoon - 01 January 2015 at 5:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
This is nt fine yaar! I mean for any man. Dekho bhai if a boy loves any girl a lot is gud,achhi baat hai. Par hamesha uske gharwale he sahi nh ho sakte,even if they r going. Just 1 question for CVs,what do u want to convey from this 'veera confused' track,that even if due to her veerji her husband may get death sentence,she shud regret her marriage decision even if he's innocent? Aur kitna kheechoge iss track ko,pak gaye hai yaar over drama dekhkar.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index