Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

SBB 1/1/2015 (Page 3)

dimaagkidahi Goldie
dimaagkidahi
dimaagkidahi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Why marry at first place when you are doubtful? Pinch
To show what a big favour I did by marrying & saving you? Stern Smile
Baldev's behaviour is completely justified... his rudeness & taunts.
Nobody including Veera deserves his goodness.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabawoonpri_tanvioveractor

florence123 Senior Member
florence123
florence123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khotteya

Originally posted by florence123

This is what I was scared of they will take this to a different limit altogether. What did da voice over mean dat dis cud be a trick nd dat he's negative nd she's questioning her decision 4 marriage

I dont even mind if he turns negative.
He's better off dat way... nobody deserves his goodness... bloody nobody!

I'd love dat too but I hope he doesn't forgive her easily aasun bahake she'll make him feel bad nd pacify him. I hope not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabawoon

-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ST0207

Originally posted by -dear10-

Baldev is doing this iska matlab wo bohat jyada hurt hai
ye veerji kisi ko chain Se jeene nahi degaStern Smile
tfsHug

Bahut hi zyada hurt Unhappy Kaise bola yaar vo.. "Main bekasur hu.. aur ye baat toh saabit ho hi jaati.. " Disapprove
shadi hi kyun ki phir baldev ne bansuri balwant kisi ne bola ise kya ki jaan bacha lo faltu drame Sleepy

zainabawoon

dimaagkidahi Goldie
dimaagkidahi
dimaagkidahi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
She was confident that he's innocent at the time she married him... then got doubtful after Veerji disowned her... but again thinks he's innocent & cries when Baldev behaves badly & rudely with her! Why?! Stern Smile
Does she expect him to utaro her aarti after this? Wacko
And this cycle will continue till she gets some proof. Silly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvizainabawoonwowmoonoveractor-dear10-

kalyaninbt. IF-Dazzler
kalyaninbt.
kalyaninbt.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Ballu pe jitana pakka yakin bansuri or baggi karte hai utana yakin koi nahi karta ye ab univerasal truth ban gaya hai .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnzainabawoonMaaneetDeewangi

..rashi.. Senior Member
..rashi..
..rashi..

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
please post the link...Smile

zainabawoon

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Veera's confused?! I dont blame Baldev for being angry. I mean the least you expect from the person who supposedly loves you is trust and support especially after everything he's been through yet Veera isn't even capable of giving him that. 

Baldev's innocent and Veera shouldn't be doubting her decision or wondering whether he's wrong and now she's going to try hard to get him back only because he's the only thing she's got nevermind the fact that she's hurt him badly by her words and her stupid veerji obsession.

I mean you can say what you want about Gunjan but if someone accused her husband of murder she'd be out there creating a tuffaan not sitting there doubting him. She'd fight with everyone for her husband yet this veerji obsessed girl can't even do that. 

I honestly feel sorry for Baldev. Murder tak nateeja pahunch gaya hai yet still woh apna veerji obsession side mein rakh ki uski support nahin kar sakte. Ese biwi ka kya fayda? Iss larke ka kuch nahin hoga. And for who? Her bloody veerji who didn't give a second thought to disowning her and saying she isn't his sister when she married Baldev. Like why would you care so for such a hateful and selfish not to mention controlling person?

And no doubt she isn't even angry that her veerji could disown her so easily or accused Baldev of murder. Like this isn't even love, it's obsession and blindness. Yes you love your family members but that doesn't mean all other relationships don't mean a thing or that every mistake they make you just disregard and turn your face away. You should be able to handle more than one relationship and you should be able to see the person's mistakes and accept them and be honest to them about it. This isn't a brother sister relationship, this is blindness. Pure blindness, obsession and stupidity. 

And do you know what's worse? For her stupid veerji she's hurting Baldev, the person who loves her so much and who'd give her the world. All this Baldev is suffering is because of Veera and her stupid veerji and she seriously needs to realise that. She truly doesn't deserve Baldev at all.

Edited by MariaS395 - 01 January 2015 at 3:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnzainabawoonMaaneetDeewangiwowmoon

VishAna Senior Member
VishAna
VishAna

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged

I am on Baldev's side and I'll support him completely. This track just keeps getting more and more interesting! I'm so excited to watch this! VishAna had said that there will be a line between VeeBa but they will be together and this is all part of the journey, so we should not get angry & just wait to watch the episodes. I trust what Vishal says because he has always been right. He has asked us to continue to watch the show & support them because it will be worth it all and so this is what I'm going to do! Smile

And omg Vishal looks extremely HOT in this rough avatar of Baldev! I'm finding this 'negative' Baldev sooo attractive wow! Day Dreaming I can't wait to watch VeeBa's arguments, Baldev's sexy rough behavior towards Veera and the hot bursts of love/lust we'll get between VeeBa when they fight because deep down they love each other & can't resist each other! Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnpri_tanvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index