Jamai Raja

India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

my SidNi prediction

220420 Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
its all set for sid's truth revealation...most awaited track of jr!!!
i thnk after truth revealation Rosh will feel betrayed(obvio) so no remarriage..n she ll distance herself from him...n may she becomes stone hearted... cz fst DD betrayed her n now sid n also bablu chachu...stone hearted as in may she tries to keep her away from everyone and never tries to trust people ever!!!

ur predictions plz: m eager to know wat's ur story!?Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NIALOVEvidhichaudhuryaparnalokamrosesidnimadhuharini

aparnalokam IF-Dazzler
aparnalokam
aparnalokam

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I cnt c sidnis seperatn Cry
Omg wt ll rosh do aft knwng d truth..i toh want her to undrstnd sid nd hug hm Wink LOL
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Of course Roshni would keep her distance from Sid and would break their marriage. So, no remarriage would happen as of now (It may happen in future, when things are sorted out). Roshni would be more secluded and Sid would go back to his house. Both would be heart broken and there would be hits and misses, but Roshni would avoid Sid completely. Sid may try to convince her but she wont forgive him.

I think Sid would have to do a lot to win back her trust. Maybe Nani, Bablu, Pratima etc from Roshni's side and Simran- Raj from sid's side would try to reconcile them. I'm really confused about DD's role.Confused   It can go in either positive or negative way. Atlast Roshni would forgive him and their reunion and remarriage.EmbarrassedDon't know what exactly would happen, I'm eagerly waiting to see what CV's have plannedSmile

Edited by zoopassion - 01 January 2015 at 4:32am
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnalokam

I cnt c sidnis seperatn Cry
Omg wt ll rosh do aft knwng d truth..i toh want her to undrstnd sid nd hug hm Wink LOL

Oh God!! Hug himShocked. I hope she won't slap him, I can't see thatCry. Anyways once, things are cleared after separation, we can have a reunion hugEmbarrassed. But would have to wait for it for quite sometime.
madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
yeah u r right that she tries to distance herself frm everyone and never trust people and in my prediction, she'll even leave her home and go out to stay with NGO kids thinking like she's also alone at the moment... But It'ld then Sid attempts hard to set things well again with DD and Patel family's supportSmile
Let's see how the CVs handling allDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

superfish94 Senior Member
superfish94
superfish94

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Just a thought guys, what if Roshni ends up becoming like her mother after the revelation?? Cold hearted and bases her decisions on money?? And DD has become like Roshni, soft and caring and convinces her daughter that what Sid did was out of love for her? That would be a very interesting track to see LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidnimadhuharini

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superfish94

Just a thought guys, what if Roshni ends up becoming like her mother after the revelation?? Cold hearted and bases her decisions on money?? And DD has become like Roshni, soft and caring and convinces her daughter that what Sid did was out of love for her? That would be a very interesting track to see LOL

chances are there!!!Day Dreaming

superfish94

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superfish94

Frankly speaking I don't want DD to be completely positive. A little grey shade suits herLOL. Roshni basing her decisions on money??Shocked  I can't imagine that eitherConfusedCry

superfish94

Go to top