Arjun

India-Forums

   
Arjun
Arjun

Case SS : Missing Chapter 6 updated - 09/04/2015 Pg : 14 (Page 7)

deffa Senior Member
deffa
deffa

Joined: 07 December 2013
Posts: 396

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Aisha got partial amnesiaCry  Sam ko bhi bhool gayi...Ouch Very badCry
Sabka shocked hona banta hai... What's on Sakshi's mind?Confused
Aisha asking for her dad... abt which no one knows... 
Arjun thinking answersThumbs Up All went back to ETF to find out abt Aisha's family... except Sakshi... She missed the investigation... I think she knows something...ConfusedConfusedConfused  
No record of Aisha's fatherShocked Why she's asking abt him now???ShockedConfusedConfused ETF heading to search Aisha's house... Let's see how they solve this mystery... N what answers will ETF give Aisha now???
Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehajain

lalli369 Newbie
lalli369
lalli369

Joined: 02 January 2015
Posts: 2

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
omg sooo interesting.. please continue ... update next aprt soon,,, waiting for ur update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehajain

rimi_invisible IF-Rockerz
rimi_invisible
rimi_invisible

Joined: 01 April 2013
Posts: 6416

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Commenting on both the chapters together...

awesome start..Big smileBig smileBig smile
Aisha is injured and has lost her memory...nice..
Aisha doesnt recognise anyone..not even sameer..wonderful...
Aisha is asking for her family but there is no hint of her family...amazing..
Now ETF will look out for her family from invisible records...brilliant..

i have already read the parts and given back my feedbacks...need not say much here..

Do continue re...thanks for the pms..

PS : thanks for writing...but next siki pe likhogi??Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehajain

naina25 Goldie
naina25
naina25

Joined: 27 August 2013
Posts: 1834

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Inserting twise
ayesha loss her memory
her father is missing
con soon
thanks for pm
ll_megha_ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll_megha_ll
ll_megha_ll

Joined: 19 March 2013
Posts: 19874

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Wow dear...



It's awesome, blossom, amazing, fantastic, fabulous, super duper, blockbuster, rocking outstanding, freaking, breathtaking and mind blowing update...



Just loved it...



Awesome...

Feeling bad for ayesha...

She is suffering from partial memory loss...

But loved the way how team was supporting ayesha..

Do continue soon...

Thanks for the pm..
Swara85 Senior Member
Swara85
Swara85

Joined: 12 October 2013
Posts: 684

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Nice update..
So now Aisha doesn't remember anything after 2006, she is asking for her father, and she thought she had an accident and etf saved her.
But there are no records about her parents as such and no one in the team knows about her family.
Arjun and Sakshi handled well..But why do I get a feeling like Sakshi knows something..??
anyways it was an interesting update and waiting to know how will  they find her father.
Thanks for pm and cont soon.
Snehajain IF-Sizzlerz
Snehajain
Snehajain

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 10063

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Godly_Affection

Yay! me first!!Dancing
Party

Awesome update Dear
loved it Big smile
Aisha has retrograde amnesia.. inspired from Jab Tak Hai JaanWinkLOL
Arjun is planning for answers in his mind when all r busy composing themselves..  he introduced everyone.. 
Once a cop,always a cop.. very true..Big smile Aisha doubted when they knew her nameLOL..Sakshi saved themBig smile
Shree had a slip of tongue.. but Arjun saved himLOL
Aisha's father's no details.. 
no this is where the story starts.. he's missing!Wink
do continu soon
thanks for pm


JTHJ...sorry but meine yeh movie nahi dekhi...so any resemblance is coincidentally...TongueTongueTongue
@Bold & Red:- bingo...you caught it...LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by M.V.Kohli007

Ossam 


kya twist hai yaar...ekdum mast 


Ayesha ki memory loss hue , vo 8 saal piche jaa chuki... she ask abt her father... and vo bhi missing ... means unka kuch data hi nhi... is he criminal????? 



and ab Sam kya karega?? bcoz aashu use nhi janti... 

Aisha ke father ko direct criminal bana diya...LOLLOLLOL
Sam kya karega woh toh aage hi pata chalega...TongueTongueTongue

Originally posted by meera851

Nice
Update next part soon

Thanks...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by Maha-Srk

awesome update n short one

Thanks...Big smileBig smile..chota updt ke liye sorry...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by NainaSM

wowww
interesting
aisha ka yadash chali gayi but cop nahi gaya great
sakshi nebacha liya
sam ufff ye kya confession aur aisha to usko bhul gayi
aisha ki family ka ni pata ?
suspicious
continue soon  

Aisha ke andar ka cop kahin nahi gaya hai...uske andar hi hai...LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by rajeeviansonai

awesome update plz update soon.

Thanks...Big smileBig smile

Originally posted by _Nikita_

Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Amazing...
Continue Soon
Waiting for next part 
Thanks for the PN

Thanks...Big smileBig smile

Originally posted by skrafty

Awesome update
Loved it
Poor Sam
Bechara confess Karne wala tha aur ye sab Ho gaya
Where is Aisha's father???
Interesting
Waiting for the next part
Continue soon

Haan bechara Sam...LOLLOLLOL
Aisha je father kahan hai yeh toh waqt ki batayega...TongueTongueTongue

Originally posted by --GOLD--

loved it sneha 
hmm awesome update 
I just loved how team supported Aisha 
so she is suffering from partial memory loss
ye to badi problem ho gayi 
ab jo nahin hai ETF ko use dhoondna hai  Dead
yaani asha ke papa 
lets see ab kya hota hai 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon Smile

@Bold:- Exactly...LOLLOLLOL
Stay tuned...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by ariyabestfan

this is very interesting..
plz continue soon
thanks 4 pm

Thanks...Big smileBig smile Stay tuned...Big smileBig smileBig smile



Snehajain IF-Sizzlerz
Snehajain
Snehajain

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 10063

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditiarakshi

Awesome

interesting update

aisha ki memory 8 saal piche chali gayi

feeling bad for sam

love the team n aisha convo

aisha ke father ki koi detail nhi hai

loved it

thanx for the pm

cont soonSmile

Thanks & Stay tuned...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by chulbuliannu

nice part

huh pr bahut chota tha shuru hone se pehle hi khatam ho gya
okay aisha 2006 me pahuch gyi
waah kya team hai puri dunia ki khabar hai pr team member ki family k bare me kisi ko nhi pta
surprisingly aisha apne dad ko bula rhi hai...jabki uske dad k bare me kahin kuch nhi likha hai
interesting very interesting 

Chota tha...SillySillySilly..Thanks & stay tuned...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by EashaYousufzai

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!

What an update..
Simply loved it..
Poor team... Good thing Sakshi is staying with Ayesha..
But what was that in the end?
Why she didn't put her father's name in the form?
Eagerly waiting to read more..
Please con soonz..

Thank you so much...Big smileBig smileBig smile Stay tuned...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by IshitaRocks015

Ch 1
ye kya kia..apne bhi aisha ko ghajini bana dia.. :-P
sab hum dono ko marenge...memory loss karwane k lye...
Although ETF tackled quite well yet the mishap happened..
Sakshi.. kitni khushi se andar gyi thi.. but aisha to sabkuch bhul gayi hai...
Hope she recovers soon.. Rathod ka kya hoga..confession adhura reh gya uska :-(
Aisha ko papa se milna hai??

Originally posted by IshitaRocks015

aisha 2006 me pahuch gayi?
us time uska accident hua tha...
n usko lg rha h k usi tym ki baat hai ke wo hospital me hai...
sabko aisha k samne bahit cautiously baat karna hoga...
aisha ke family ke bare me kisiko nehi pata!!
records me kaise nehi hai?? 
Uske father ko kaise dhundenge ab?
Han ghar pe shayad kuch ho...

update soon..

Haan Aisha ko gajni bana diya...LOLLOLLOL ...ETF Aisha ke father ko kaise dundte hai woh toh waqt hi batayega...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by Hayakhan_018

nice yet confusing part
i thought ye ETF wali Ayesha matlab jese she was wese hogi
yaha tu track change ha
she is asking for her father
and uske father ka record hi nahi ha ConfusedConfused
ajeeb baat hai kuch tu chot raha ha WinkWink

Kuch nahi bohat kuch chut raha hai...LOLLOLLOL...Thanks ...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by AadhyaAashutosh

Hi

awesome one Clap
partial memory loss ki wajeh se aisha has forgotten everything that happened aftr 2006Shocked
poor team...thank god, they had arjun & sakshi to manage the situation Big smile
aisha hadnt mentioned abt her father & non of the records have his name Confused
cont soon Hug

Thanks & Stay tuned...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by deffa

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Aisha got partial amnesiaCry  Sam ko bhi bhool gayi...Ouch Very badCry
Sabka shocked hona banta hai... What's on Sakshi's mind?Confused
Aisha asking for her dad... abt which no one knows... 
Arjun thinking answersThumbs Up All went back to ETF to find out abt Aisha's family... except Sakshi... She missed the investigation... I think she knows something...ConfusedConfusedConfused  
No record of Aisha's fatherShocked Why she's asking abt him now???ShockedConfusedConfused ETF heading to search Aisha's house... Let's see how they solve this mystery... N what answers will ETF give Aisha now???
Update soon

Thank you so much...Stay tuned...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by lalli369

omg sooo interesting.. please continue ... update next aprt soon,,, waiting for ur update

Thanks...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by rimi_invisible

Commenting on both the chapters together...

awesome start..Big smileBig smileBig smile
Aisha is injured and has lost her memory...nice..
Aisha doesnt recognise anyone..not even sameer..wonderful...
Aisha is asking for her family but there is no hint of her family...amazing..
Now ETF will look out for her family from invisible records...brilliant..

i have already read the parts and given back my feedbacks...need not say much here..

Do continue re...thanks for the pms..

PS : thanks for writing...but next siki pe likhogi??Tongue

Thank you Thakur...HugHugHug...Sikander pe...ShockedShocked OuchOuch SleepySleepy D'ohD'oh SillySilly

Originally posted by naina25

Inserting twise
ayesha loss her memory 
her father is missing 
con soon
thanks for pm

Thanks...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by ll_megha_ll

Wow dear...
It's awesome, blossom, amazing, fantastic, fabulous, super duper, blockbuster, rocking outstanding, freaking, breathtaking and mind blowing update...
Just loved it...

Awesome...

Feeling bad for ayesha...

She is suffering from partial memory loss...

But loved the way how team was supporting ayesha..

Do continue soon...

Thanks for the pm..

Thanks...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by Swara85

Nice update..
So now Aisha doesn't remember anything after 2006, she is asking for her father, and she thought she had an accident and etf saved her.
But there are no records about her parents as such and no one in the team knows about her family.
Arjun and Sakshi handled well..But why do I get a feeling like Sakshi knows something..??
anyways it was an interesting update and waiting to know how will  they find her father.
Thanks for pm and cont soon.

Sakshi knows something...really...ShockedLOL...Thanks & Stay tuned...Big smileBig smileBig smile



Edited by Snehajain - 14 January 2015 at 9:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aditi_S

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ETF Case 4S The curious case of ACP Rawte pg 11/12 Updated last part

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: .Avengers.   Replies: 113   Views: 9657

.Avengers. 113 9657 13 September 2014 at 7:34am by Areesha566
SP Article : Missing person and missing dead body

2

Author: despicable_me   Replies: 10   Views: 803

despicable_me 10 803 05 July 2013 at 7:54pm by Payal_156
Missing. Missing

Author: RADHIKARITZ   Replies: 4   Views: 518

RADHIKARITZ 4 518 06 June 2013 at 5:41am by riyaarjun
Arjun To Solve Man Missing & Photographer Missing

Author: kaveriw2008   Replies: 3   Views: 493

kaveriw2008 3 493 24 May 2013 at 2:56am by fly.high

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index