Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
SRK-Kajol, Salman-Karishma and Aamir-Juhi. :)
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Abhishek- Rani M. There was a time when they did a number of films together- Yuva, Bunty-Babli, cameo in Hum Tum, and looked very cute and comfy with each other. Very good chemistry and also they seemed to like each other a lot offscreen. Also Rani- AB Sr. had done Black together in those days, they used to praise each other so much, Rani would even touch Jaya's feet before taking her award- i thought everything was either fixed or she was wooing her future sasuma. There were rumours of AB Jr. and Rani in those days. I was literally shocked when out of nowhere we came to know about Aish-Abhi. Though today I like Aish-Abhi together, but in those days I was pretty upset as I thought Aish had 'stolen' Abhi from poor Rani hahahaha. (Please don't judge me i was a kid then. :P)

You were right. HAHAHAHAHA!
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1. Salman - Karisma <3 
Great chemistry, good friends. I find them compatible. Doubt they will ever get together, though.

2. Sonam - Abhay
AISHA. OMG. Watching that film each time just makes me feel like that's their story. Something so real about it. The feels. Sigh.

3. Shahid - Amrita
So picture-perfect together. Used to ship them. Not anymore, though, with the way Shahid has changed so much over the years. 

4. Hritik - Ameesha
Fell madly in love with them after Kaho Naa Pyar Hai. How perfect were they together <3
Edited by prc_fan1 - 9 years ago
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya ðŸ˜Š
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shahrukh-kajol
salman-karishma
varun-alia
shraddha-aditya
shahid-amrita
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
When I was a teenager I literally prayed for Srk kajol's marriage, but now I know their friendship is more adorable than the marriage.
Now I wish for Ranveer DP marriage, their offscreen chemistry is superb. I am a great fan of RK DP onscreen jodi but never wish for their marriage,cause whenever they're r together offscreen I get a feeling that something is not genuine in their relationship.
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was happy when i got to know tat salman aish are dating and one day they will marry
but his break up with aish made more headlines 
i still remember salman threatning vivek as "agar aishwarya se dosti karne ki koshish ki tho maar dalunga"😆

but chalo aish became a bachchan finally
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

salman priyanka.

i have no idea how this came in my mind i luvd them together even when he was with katrina.. i simply had a smile whenever then both were mentioned in same thing etc
Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

Sonam-Abhay. 

So many feels. Every time I watch Aisha. Every single time.

And that slow song of Raanjhanaa where Sonam goes sleep beside Abhay (On his arm). 

These two are cute!

Edited by NailClipper - 9 years ago
nana5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🥺
🥺