CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

**||-Handsome is That Handsome Does-||**Aditya Srivastava AT# 15 (Page 126)

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

I also appreciate Tji character at some situations,but i don't want a strong cop Abhijeet to emotionally depend on a lady...
everyone needs emotional support,majority need a romantic partner. I don't see anything wrong in it.However,Abhijeet must be emotionally intelligent enough to take right choices.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jackles_Ecstasy_Reshh16AS-Rifi

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Reshu16-

Originally posted by -SAMAN-

Originally posted by ---PAYEL---

14th Feb is coming .Ouch..finger crossed!! ...I dn't want to see another tune mari entriyaan scene this time...D'oh

As far as i know, if memory serves, a part from this particular scene AT is ne'er shown juvenile. That doesn't means i am in favor of it but let me make certain that everything is honest and above board. As compared to DS (That's more into unworldly Dead), this is handled maturely. Yet i'm against AT too in view of the fact that its not possible to stomack amours in a crime show and that too CID. They make you used to their golden era and then these God awful tracks prove blot on landscape Sleepy         

Absolutely. Watching the DS track every other day made me go to the extent of falling back to the mercy of AT track. I've felt AT track sensible at many instances, like Giraftaar and the duo fiasco.. She really supported Abhi and didn't come to any conclusion before knowing the entire thing!

Oh God...how time flies! It's one year since that horrible scene! Shocked I've been too caught up in my work and routine to realize it.

Anyway...as Reshma says...after DS fiasco, AT seems better.. The famous saying 'to make a long line appear short, draw a longer line beside it' applies perfectly here.

Another situation I liked T was in Sr Insp Abhijeet...she didn't go and fight with Daya or anything. She stuck to her job...bas. And at times when I see AT scenes apart from the lab and those silly tum ne maari entryian type scenes I feel they are just good friends, nothing more...and I like it that way. Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANGELICEYESJacklesReshh16AS-Rifi

--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Reshu16-

14th Feb is coming .Ouch..finger crossed!! ...I dn't want to see another tune mari entriyaan scene this time...D'oh

As far as i know, if memory serves, a part from this particular scene AT is ne'er shown juvenile. That doesn't means i am in favor of it but let me make certain that everything is honest and above board. As compared to DS (That's more into unworldly Dead), this is handled maturely. Yet i'm against AT too in view of the fact that its not possible to stomack amours in a crime show and that too CID. They make you used to their golden era and then these God awful tracks prove blot on landscape Sleepy         

Absolutely. Watching the DS track every other day made me go to the extent of falling back to the mercy of AT track. I've felt AT track sensible at many instances, like Giraftaar and the duo fiasco.. She really supported Abhi and didn't come to any conclusion before knowing the entire thing!

Eggjactly! What she said in favour of him, i wished daya sir did it. Where daya sir was shown at odds with him just because he scolded a junior, she opposed Salunkhe sir within limits Embarrassed 
its nt tht T ji never mistrusted him in giraftaar series she also suspected him after getting tht DNA report ...I'm talking abt this particular scene from GS3

bt later on she supported Abhi which I liked and I appreciate her for tht...
and in DS track also she misunderstood him before knowing the whole thing ...remember this scene frm glass room murder?

nw leave this topic,I really dn't care whether Tji support him or nt ...he is capable of fighting his own fight but my main problem is with the potrayal of Abhi sir in ths AT track...going overboard while flirting tht too in front of the juniors,dancing on the song tune mari entriyaan etc etc doesn't suits him at all...I want my angry young man wala Abhijeet of 1998-2008 back and also Dr.Niyati back ..coz I feel she is the only one among all the female forensic docs who is perfect for him..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMini

Jackles IF-Rockerz
Jackles
Jackles

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged

its nt tht T ji never mistrusted him in giraftaar series she also suspected him after getting tht DNA report ...I'm talking abt this particular scene from GS3

and in DS track also she misunderstood him before knowing the whole thing ...remember this scene frm glass room murder?

nw leave this topic,I really dn't care whether Tji support him or nt ...he is capable of fighting his own fight but my main problem is with the potrayal of Abhi sir in ths AT track...going overboard while flirting tht too in front of the juniors,dancing on the song tune mari entriyaan etc etc doesn't suits him at all...I want my angry young man wala Abhijeet of 1998-2008 back and also Dr.Niyati back ..coz I feel she is the only one among all the female forensic docs who is perfect for him..Wink

She ne'er ever found fault with his integrity. Being a forensic doctor she doubted at some points but being a good friend she also went at cross purposes with her boss just for him. Without paying heed to "Tune Maari Entriyaan" kinda  horrid scenes if one person takes into notice the somehow tolerable aspects of this track then they'll come to savvy that it has come of age so far Embarrassed 
And the question is not that who is perfect for him. If we are against AT, we should also be hostile to Niyati-Abhi track. That will be a fair treatment and that's the end of story Wink

--PAYEL--

Reshh16 IF-Sizzlerz
Reshh16
Reshh16

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I think I agree with Saman in the hostility point.. Most of the people here, including myself, wish to see only the suave side of Abhijeet sir .. I wouldn't accept dr.niyati either.. They were good colleagues with the nok-jhok and leg pulling atmosphere around.. I'd prefer it that way..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jackles--PAYEL--_Ecstasy_AS-Rifivisrom

_Ecstasy_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ecstasy_
_Ecstasy_

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Agree with you all...
About Abhijeet Niyati,they were good as colleagues and nothing else...same goes with Daya sir too...
The cute nok jhok between Duo and Niyati was really enjoyable...

About Tarika ji,it's upto fw in what way they use her character..
In showing her as a great partner 
Or in all those awful stuffs...Unhappy

--PAYEL--

--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged

She ne'er ever found fault with his integrity. Being a forensic doctor she doubted at some points but being a good friend she also went at cross purposes with her boss just for him. Without paying heed to "Tune Maari Entriyaan" kinda  horrid scenes if one person takes into notice the somehow tolerable aspects of this track then they'll come to savvy that it has come of age so far Embarrassed 
And the question is not that who is perfect for him. If we are against AT, we should also be hostile to Niyati-Abhi track. That will be a fair treatment and that's the end of story Wink
if they remain only "good friends" till the last day of CID,then I'm ok with AT trackThumbs UpLOL
now coming to this Dr.Niyati topic I can never accept Abhi sir behaving like a college lad doesn't matter  his GF is Tji or Dr.Niyati...I was just saying tht Dr. Niyati will be a better match for Abhi than Tji  ..nt neccessary tht everyone has to agree wth me,its my personal opinion..Smile...
_Ecstasy_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ecstasy_
_Ecstasy_

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMini

Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

I also appreciate Tji character at some situations,but i don't want a strong cop Abhijeet to emotionally depend on a lady...
everyone needs emotional support,majority need a romantic partner. I don't see anything wrong in it.However,Abhijeet must be emotionally intelligent enough to take right choices.
Mini,i agree with ur point...Thumbs Up
Every human need emotional support...but i wanna say here,he is dependent on a lady who always vacillate to come and stand for him...
Remember that scene of Giraftar series,when He was supplicating her and what was her reaction...

Edited by Abhi-Anamika - 11 February 2015 at 3:57am

iMini

Go to top