**||-Handsome is That Handsome Does-||**Aditya Srivastava AT# 15 - Page 97

Posted: 9 years ago
I also appreciate Tji character at some situations,but i don't want a strong cop Abhijeet to emotionally depend on a lady...
Can u plz suggest me some nice Abhi sir's scenes...😳 i hv time today i wanna make some caps of him...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

I also appreciate Tji character at some situations,but i don't want a strong cop Abhijeet to emotionally depend on a lady...
everyone needs emotional support,majority need a romantic partner. I don't see anything wrong in it.However,Abhijeet must be emotionally intelligent enough to take right choices.
Originally posted by -Reshu16-

Absolutely. Watching the DS track every other day made me go to the extent of falling back to the mercy of AT track. I've felt AT track sensible at many instances, like Giraftaar and the duo fiasco.. She really supported Abhi and didn't come to any conclusion before knowing the entire thing!

Oh God...how time flies! It's one year since that horrible scene! 😲 I've been too caught up in my work and routine to realize it.

Anyway...as Reshma says...after DS fiasco, AT seems better.. The famous saying 'to make a long line appear short, draw a longer line beside it' applies perfectly here.

Another situation I liked T was in Sr Insp Abhijeet...she didn't go and fight with Daya or anything. She stuck to her job...bas. And at times when I see AT scenes apart from the lab and those silly tum ne maari entryian type scenes I feel they are just good friends, nothing more...and I like it that way. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -SAMAN-

Eggjactly! What she said in favour of him, i wished daya sir did it. Where daya sir was shown at odds with him just because he scolded a junior, she opposed Salunkhe sir within limits πŸ˜³ 
its nt tht T ji never mistrusted him in giraftaar series she also suspected him after getting tht DNA report ...I'm talking abt this particular scene from GS3

bt later on she supported Abhi which I liked and I appreciate her for tht...
and in DS track also she misunderstood him before knowing the whole thing ...remember this scene frm glass room murder?

nw leave this topic,I really dn't care whether Tji support him or nt ...he is capable of fighting his own fight but my main problem is with the potrayal of Abhi sir in ths AT track...going overboard while flirting tht too in front of the juniors,dancing on the song tune mari entriyaan etc etc doesn't suits him at all...I want my angry young man wala Abhijeet of 1998-2008 back and also Dr.Niyati back ..coz I feel she is the only one among all the female forensic docs who is perfect for him..πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by ---PAYEL---

its nt tht T ji never mistrusted him in giraftaar series she also suspected him after getting tht DNA report ...I'm talking abt this particular scene from GS3

bt later on she supported Abhi which I liked and I appreciate her for tht...
and in DS track also she misunderstood him before knowing the whole thing ...remember this scene frm glass room murder?

nw leave this topic,I really dn't care whether Tji support him or nt ...he is capable of fighting his own fight but my main problem is with the potrayal of Abhi sir in ths AT track...going overboard while flirting tht too in front of the juniors,dancing on the song tune mari entriyaan etc etc doesn't suits him at all...I want my angry young man wala Abhijeet of 1998-2008 back and also Dr.Niyati back ..coz I feel she is the only one among all the female forensic docs who is perfect for him..πŸ˜‰

She ne'er ever found fault with his integrity. Being a forensic doctor she doubted at some points but being a good friend she also went at cross purposes with her boss just for him. Without paying heed to "Tune Maari Entriyaan" kinda  horrid scenes if one person takes into notice the somehow tolerable aspects of this track then they'll come to savvy that it has come of age so far 😳 
And the question is not that who is perfect for him. If we are against AT, we should also be hostile to Niyati-Abhi track. That will be a fair treatment and that's the end of story πŸ˜‰
I think I agree with Saman in the hostility point.. Most of the people here, including myself, wish to see only the suave side of Abhijeet sir .. I wouldn't accept dr.niyati either.. They were good colleagues with the nok-jhok and leg pulling atmosphere around.. I'd prefer it that way..
Agree with you all...
About Abhijeet Niyati,they were good as colleagues and nothing else...same goes with Daya sir too...
The cute nok jhok between Duo and Niyati was really enjoyable...

About Tarika ji,it's upto fw in what way they use her character..
In showing her as a great partner 
Or in all those awful stuffs...πŸ˜”

Originally posted by -SAMAN-

She ne'er ever found fault with his integrity. Being a forensic doctor she doubted at some points but being a good friend she also went at cross purposes with her boss just for him. Without paying heed to "Tune Maari Entriyaan" kinda  horrid scenes if one person takes into notice the somehow tolerable aspects of this track then they'll come to savvy that it has come of age so far 😳 
And the question is not that who is perfect for him. If we are against AT, we should also be hostile to Niyati-Abhi track. That will be a fair treatment and that's the end of story πŸ˜‰
if they remain only "good friends" till the last day of CID,then I'm ok with AT trackπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
now coming to this Dr.Niyati topic I can never accept Abhi sir behaving like a college lad doesn't matter  his GF is Tji or Dr.Niyati...I was just saying tht Dr. Niyati will be a better match for Abhi than Tji  ..nt neccessary tht everyone has to agree wth me,its my personal opinion..😊...
Originally posted by iMini

everyone needs emotional support,majority need a romantic partner. I don't see anything wrong in it.However,Abhijeet must be emotionally intelligent enough to take right choices.
Mini,i agree with ur point...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Every human need emotional support...but i wanna say here,he is dependent on a lady who always vacillate to come and stand for him...
Remember that scene of Giraftar series,when He was supplicating her and what was her reaction...

Edited by Abhi-Anamika - 9 years ago