Shastri Sisters

How would you want Rajat to celebrate Anushka's birthday?

anu.pr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok guys...I am back from my tour
As we know Rajat had mentioned Anushka's birthday as the password (the dumbest thing one can do)...I guess it has a significance...and very soon...we might get a cute birthday celebration πŸ˜Š

I would want Rajat and Anushka to have a candle light dinner and celebrate in a subtle manner 😳...how would you guys prefer it?...please give your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome back.
I too am looking forward to this b'day celebration . Your idea is very beautiful. 

If Anu is still angry of Rajat . I want him to  kidnap her. Take her to a hut in a jungle and prepare something unique for her.
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If anu forgives rajat before her bday then i want rajat to surprise anu eith gifts from morning till the evening and then gift her some nice beautiful dress and take her out somewhere far away for a romantic candle light dinner and i hope they get stuck in the jungle!! And share some romantic rain sequence!!!πŸ˜†
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
if anu forgives rajat then he should do something like a surprise party and then officially propose her to marry him with all rasmo riwaaz, but guys i dont think she will forgive him because now he needs to win her back, i think neil, sareen, dev and peeya will plan something and get the two of them stuck in some situation where they will have to be very close aur shaayad rajat will apologize to her but jo bhi ho we will have a lot of fun
Originally posted by: awida

Welcome back.

I too am looking forward to this b'day celebration . Your idea is very beautiful. 

If Anu is still angry of Rajat . I want him to  kidnap her. Take her to a hut in a jungle and prepare something unique for her.

awida i dont think he will kidnap her but if they are stuck in a situation where they have to go to a hut and all their apologies are done. then what?just imagine😳
Originally posted by: shrividhya

If anu forgives rajat before her bday then i want rajat to surprise anu eith gifts from morning till the evening and then gift her some nice beautiful dress and take her out somewhere far away for a romantic candle light dinner and i hope they get stuck in the jungle!! And share some romantic rain sequence!!!πŸ˜†

shrividhya i think your excitement has reached another level just relax, i like your gifts idea, he will also take her out for a candlelight dinner, but how come after the dinner they can be in the jungle, they will also be in the jungle, in a hut when time comes and they will also romance in the rain in the rainy season but now its winter so i like their being in the hut together!