Punar Vivah

AarYa OS: Love Is A waste of time

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Hello all my lovely friends,, wishing you all 

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 

hope this year will go on wonderful and bring all happiness in everyone's life..

Here I am with a small AarYa story.. only one part.. with the name you must be understand.. it's the popular song.. I was listing the song and find the lyrics too cute so couldn't stop myself to bring it on AarYa.. the lyrics of the song is here with some more stuffs.. hope you all will like on this new year..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80pvanaticFollaLeevi05annirogccuteariyacaller123roseroseySharlene1410gafulu14kmfan_2lovely_nikki

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

FollaBusiMusiLeevi05roseroseySharlene1410caller123cuteariyakmfan_2lovely_nikki

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged

LOVE IS A WASTE OF TIME...

Yash lazily stretched his hands and groaned not to get his dear wife beside.. he opened his eyes and get up at once remembering today's event..

After freshen up when he stepped out of washroom then get a delicious smell.. "umm, my favorite dish" he couldn't help and immediately headed towards kitchen..

She was too busy in kitchen, running one side to another, "one minute, she is again in my shirt?", he thought. He don't know why she prefer his shirt most rather than her sarees and salowars.. here needed to include one thing in home only and mostly to impress him.. but he don't mind, even he like to see her in those and he love to wear those shirts with her fragrance..

Coming to the point, in whatever she is in, sarees or in shirts but at this moment he want to take her in his arms and distract her from her works..

Wrapping his arms around her and placing chin on her shoulder he started his works with words, that can be apt, at least he thought so.." so madam, whats going on at the early morning of new year day?"

"I think normal people wish good morning first at morning and happy new year first at new year day but here.." she said while doing her works..

"I am not normal anymore, you know.. crazy in your love.." he said proudly..

Aarti turned around to face him still In his grief, "issh yash, what a filmy and old line, try something new.. and by the way I can see you are really not normal anymore, if you were normal then wouldn't ask what I am doing after seeing I am cooking.."

Yash moved his hands from aarti, "eh aarti, you becoming typical wife day by day and unromantic also.."

Aarti smiled, "whatever you can think but let me finish my work.." but she stopped by yash who held her shoulder, "one question, what is this? Why are you in my shirt?"

She knows he like to see her in this, still asking and now she don't want to say that she is in this for him, she just said, "because, you know I like this one.."

"but did you take my permission before wearing it?" yash asked with an idea in mind

"l don't need to take permission to wear my husband's shirt.." she answered simply..

Yash: but I am owner of it, I cant allow anyone to wear it without my permission.. I want it back now..

Aarti could understand whats his mind is planning so she said, "ok, wait sometime, I'll be back.."

He stood on her way, "nope, I said I want it back now.. I cant wait" there was a naughty grin on his face, "if you cant then I can help you in it.." he started working on the buttons..

When aarti said, "you know yash we are in kitchen and here many things around, specially hot things, knife etc to help me to save myself.." she said smilingly and showed the hot cooking spud in her hand which nearing touch yash's hand which was on shirt button..

He immediately withdraw his hand, "kya aarti, you takes this seriously? I just was kidding. You couldn't understand pranks also?" he tries to cover up with a nervous smile, " And how you can do that with your husband on the first day of year? What if my hand burned?" he said sadly while adjusting himself on kitchen self

Aarti: "if husband cant behave then have to show ways sometimes.."

"people don't get love and here you are getting free of costs that's why no value.. no importance of my precious love" yash sighed.

"free of costs?? That's funny..", she giggled and kept doing her works..

"love is a waste of time..", yash said wearing his serious look.

Aarti thought if the pranks become too much for one day.. she looked at him, when saw him serious felt bad, "he saying like this? Like other husbands??" she said in her mind..

Yash continued saying, "I usually keep admiring you, listen all your talks actually all your blubbering, sometimes only keep thinking about you forgetting every works, now feeling its totally waste of time.."

Aarti couldn't believe that yash saying all these? Its not looking like that he is kidding . "So for him I am waste of time?" she thought,

Yash could read her face and said, "love is really waste of time.. but you know I thought at least once in life I should waste my time,, what say??"

He smirked.. and at that moment aarti felt to smash her own her for let herself fall in his tarp of words and she also started to get in the game, "if he think himself smart then I have to remind him, its me, his wife, who is smarter than him.."

"yeah, you are right.. its really waste of time.. I used to watch myself in mirror 75 times in a day thinking if I am looking perfect for you.. almost 32 times I used to check and change my hairstyle thinking you will like me in which one, and before going to meet you I used to change dresses 8 to 10 times and finished bottles of perfumes thinking I have to smell good for you. Why used to? I still do that when clock shows that the time is near of your arriving from office I check myself in mirror many times do all that which I said, I just dolled myself up without doing any other works.. even sometime ago when you were sleeping and I dressed in your shirt knowing you love to see me.. now thinking whats use? Really pyar vyar waste of time.." she said in one go without giving him chance..

Yash was surprised to listen her, so she is also in game.. specially the thing she said still she try to look perfect at the time of his returning.. and this shirt she wore for his reaction, he smiled wide and saw her eyebrows danced..

Yash came close to her, she smiled and said again, "I don't have words to describe the strange feelings in heart, smile without any reason, humming alone, blushing continuously.., so at the end of the day and  with all these  love is waste of time.."

"Yeah I am agree with you, today I understand love is indeed waste of time.." yash tickled her nose.

He takes his lips near to her ear, "but I want to waste my time.. better to say I love to waste my time.."

She blushed, smiled, "I decided to give you a new year gift" she whispered..

"and whats that?" yash asked the same way she said..

Aarti: your favorite dish..

"only that? I thought I'll get some other delicious thing as well", He pouted

Aarti: Yeah, you will, but you have to close your eyes for that

yash: And why so? Its my gift after all.

aarti traced her finger on his face, "i was thinking to give back your shirt to you" , She blushed, understanding what she saying so openly.

yash was grinning while coming more closer, when they heard  someone's voice from outside.

"uff, who comes this time to waste time?", Aarti sounds irritated

yash smiled to see his wife's reaction.. "its akash, i asked him to come for today's party plan",

aarti looked at him with disappointment, she was about to left kitchen but turned and said, "better you plan everything soon, as i'll be waiting to waste my time along with you."

hope you had a good waste of time..Wink

now please waste some more your time to like and comment..Smile

Edited by jhillyarya - 01 January 2015 at 12:44am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

saroj17kotasindhurasudha7890Az1984sree1413FandubongalisooSunrio80pvanaticsrilanka123asmaniFollaLeevi05ksenShashi1984BusiMusiannirogcTessalonicuteariyaroseroseySharlene1410caller123kmfan_2lovely_nikki

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Happy happy new year aarya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseroseyjhillyarya

annirogc IF-Rockerz
annirogc
annirogc

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged
nice os,
happy new year dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roserosey

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Wow!! Lovely New year gift jhil Clap
a very happy New year to u Big smile
Oopsies... I missed first spot... But I want the gift anyhow...
Keep smiling always!!!

Really an awesome work... Keep on writing!!! Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhillyarya

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
This is super Jhil!ClapClap
Happy New Year dear.Hug
Thanks for the lovely New Year gift.Embarrassed

Edited by caller123 - 01 January 2015 at 7:24am