Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BOI: Alia Bhatt top actress of 2014 (Page 3)

KaanKeNiche IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Salman deserved to be number 1 this year. His star power cannot be denied. The guy can even make a crap jai ho a semi hit. What else do yo need. Kick had no A lister heroine, new director, and even the supporting cast was not bankable. But kick made more than 200 crs,
Peekay will most likely break kick record but peekay have the top director raju hirani, anushka ( A lister ), sanjay dutt. 

Aamir is a big star but I feel salman is ahead. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElOqUeNcE

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
happy to see that. She was brilliant in highway and both her performances in HSKD and 2 states were very natural. Looking forward to her future projects.

QueenExpression

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

There was an argument in another thread on who is responsible for PK's success-Aamir or Raju Hirani. I guess this settles it. BOI which is heavily biased in favor of Aamir gave credit to Hirani rather than Aamir. BOI ne finally tingu ki keh ke li. LOL

LMAOROFL...Amir has got nothing to do with BOI manipulations...BOI  ne aaj unn BOI Bhakton ki KEH KAR LEE...who call other actors names based on this shit website...300 cr movie dene ke bawjood Aamir ko koi credit nahi...Salman is a bigger star...aur karo BOI per bharosa...God...this is so hilarious...Shreya you just made my dayLOL

Once again BOI SUCKSLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZorZorSeKhanSinghKumarMani-RK

Fiery.Fawkes Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

QueenExpression

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Alia I agree..but Amir deserves more than Salman and pk is the best film of 2014.
Kareenafanatic Goldie
Kareenafanatic
Kareenafanatic

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Well, I'll side with BOI here.

Kick had Salman and that's it. PK is coming from the finest Indian filmmaker around--with a track record of 3I and Munna Bhai series. Aamir is the icing.

When SRK's mammoth extravaganzas such as JTHJ, RaOne, and Don 2 did similar business to Jai Ho--a movie directed by Sohail and without any face value apart from Salman AND a budget of 20 crores, you know that Salman has something in him that such a crap movie ended up grossing 110 crores.

I think what Aamir said is true. For an Aamir Khan movie to work, he needs to package it well, but Salman has such brute star power, he basically creates a frenzy even with craps.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionOJ6.0Ramsha..Jupiters_Cock

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lighthearted

BI please check
 PK retweeted

Now BOI even consider its sin to take Aamir's name. And these SRK fans think BOI is run by Aamir and his friend. :D

Kya check karoon?? 

I have never said that Aamir or his friends run BOI...show me if I have anywhere?

I have been saying for so long...that I find BOI untrustworthy, manipulative and unreliable...They change statuses and figures constantly...the recent one they did was reducing the opening day numbers of HNY by 10%...I have always said that they are biased...and towards whoever they are biased ...its not that actor's fault...its BOI's job to give the numbers honestly...my main problem is again people calling veterans of this industry fudgers and doubting their integrity based on this website...why??

So today they are getting the taste of their own medicine when BOI gives ZERO credit to Aamir for his wonderful performance in PK... So are the people who are blaming actors of fudging based on BOI...ready to accept that Aamir has no credit in PK crossing 300 cr? Will They?? I don't think so...well like they say...it comes to bite u in the ass...and it did...Maybe BOI is upset with Aamir for publicly choosing Rentarck over BOI...and is now showing its true colors...as for me...I never believed BOI...so I don't believe any one fudges numbers and I give both Aamir and Hirani equal credit for PK...

But again for BOI believers...which one is it...veterans fudge numbers...or Aamir has no credit in the success of PK...choose ur poisonWink

Sorry LH ...didn't want to spoil the review thread ...so answering here since u had directed this tweet to meTongue

ZorZorSe

Go to top