Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BOI: Alia Bhatt top actress of 2014 (Page 23)

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

I dunno what Salman fans claimed. But the terrible trailer, music, production values, heroine all weighed down JH and yet it opened better than Talaash which had a successful trailer, two well known heroines plus appealed to Aamir's psuedo intellectual fanbase in terms of genre. 
I never said SRK takes risks. The last time I guess he took somewhat of a risk was in CDI/Swades/Paheli and that was years ago. 
But what I am saying that under the SAME circumstances Aamir has the least starpower and thats what this article reiterates. That PK did well because of Aamir is untrue. Its primarily Hirani

Buhaahahaaahaaa...ROFLROFLROFL

Boy, was that a good one.

Johnny.Balraj IF-Rockerz
Johnny.Balraj
Johnny.Balraj

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Aamir has  worked in genres that  Salman is good at-Ghajni, and Dhoom3 and has been really successful. Even Faana was a full fledge commercial film.  

Salman cant do PK,  Lagaan, 3idiot, RDB and TZP and  make it successful. Tbh you really need to talented to pull of such films, not everyone can pull of a character like PK. His fans accept him in certain roles, he is limited. Even Bhai  himself accepts it.  Aamir is  successful in any genre, that's why he is the best. 

Edited by Johnny.Balraj - 02 January 2015 at 2:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arsal-Sharif.Badmaash

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Johnny.Balraj

Aamir has  worked in genres that  Salman is good at-Ghajni, and Dhoom3 and has been really successful. Even Faana was a full fledge commercial film.  

Salman cant do PK,  Lagaan, 3idiot, RDB and TZP and  make it successful. Tbh you really need to talented to pull of such films, not everyone can pull of a character like PK. His fans accept him in certain roles, he is limited. Even Bhai  himself accepts it.  Aamir is  successful in any genre, that's why he is the best. 

Agreed.

Ghagni, PK, 3 Idiots, Lagaan are roles no-one else could have pulled off . The amount of hard-work and dedication that went into them is mind boggling. And the results are for all to see.

Have you seen the film that was made on the "Making of Lagaan"?? It's fascinating to hear the entire crew talk about that film came to life. From the problems with location, language, casting, budget etc. to how it finally happened. A great watch, tells you just how much an effort it went into making that masterpiece.

PhitteMuhTera Senior Member
PhitteMuhTera
PhitteMuhTera

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Alia! Party
SharabiPirate IF-Sizzlerz
SharabiPirate
SharabiPirate

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Jab Tak SRK Ghantaa Actor Of The Year Hai I'm Satisfied..AAMIR SALLU Toh Ghar Ka Mamla Hai LOL

Sharif.BadmaashI_M_SultaN

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Go Alia! She deserves all praises and success coming her way. She is one talented girl...

Coming to Salman, I think he deserves the credit. Even though PK seems to be monstrous success but there were many factors that contributed to its huge success. For one it had deadly Aamir- Raju combo, Rajkummar Hirani as a director which has come out to be most brilliant director of this generation, good happy-g-lucky feeling, film family can watch and not to forget the latest controversy surrounding it!! 
Jai Ho had everything going against it and Kick had only music and trailer supporting it - Besides this it was Salman's starpower that made the film a huge success. So in terms of BO Success, he deserves the title!

Aamir is better actor than him, no doubt in that!

_Darling_Jupiters_Cock

Sharif.Badmaash IF-Stunnerz
Sharif.Badmaash
Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BanZAara..

Jab Tak SRK Ghantaa Actor Of The Year Hai I'm Satisfied..AAMIR SALLU Toh Ghar Ka Mamla Hai LOL
LOL

Waise i also think domestically Sallu is biggest star .. who else would've given a 26 cr. opening in Ramadan .

Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 02 January 2015 at 4:25am
Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
So happy for alia! I hve always had confidence in her but never imagined she would topple DPs and Kats so soon.Big smile
Didnt have to wait too long to see her at TOPParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery.FawkesQueenExpressionIAmLuvBolly

Go to top