Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BOI: Alia Bhatt top actress of 2014 (Page 11)

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupalov

If PK is a hit becuase of Hirani, CE is also a hit because of Rohit Shetty and HNY because of Farah. Rohit Shetty gives BBs with Ajay and Abhishek too. But Hirani hasn't given any BB without Aamir.
 Let's see how much will be the collections for Fan and Raees. I expect both of them to  become 200 crore grossers (Talassh logic). No excuse of bad script, shitty directors LOL

But Hirani hasn't given any BB without Aamir.------- i think Hirani's next few movies will be blockbusters too. Let's wait and see whether you are right in your view that hirani can give blockbusters only with aamirLOL

I expect both of them to  become 200 crore grossers (Talassh logic). ------- they will. and they will cross talaash collections by margin. wait and watch.

Rupalov Senior Member
Rupalov
Rupalov

Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

got you... i cannot give the crown of the biggest bollywood star to aamir just as yet... waiting for the boxoffice collection of his next Smile  where the director is not Hirani and it's not a famous franchise like Dhoom... let's see

Same way, I'll consider Sallu as number 1 when he gives highest grosser which hasn't happened in this century. And when SRK breaks record without Rohit Shetty who entered 100 cr club with Ajay Devgn first even before  SRK and Sallu did. Tongue Be fair to everyone. LOL

for that, we have to wait SRK and Hirani collaboration. And Salman coming with Dhoom4 LOL. Then we will know if it's the actor which mattered or something else.

Why would SRK and Salman need Hirani and Dhoom franchise if they are bigger stars?They should achieve that with lesser known directors and non- franchise films. If they can't that means they are not bigger than Aamir.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionKhanSinghKumar

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

If PK is a hit becuase of Hirani, CE is also a hit because of Rohit Shetty and HNY because of Farah. Rohit Shetty gives BBs with Ajay and Abhishek too. But Hirani hasn't given any BB without Aamir.
 Let's see how much will be the collections for Fan and Raees. I expect both of them to  become 200 crore grossers (Talassh logic). No excuse of bad script, shitty directors LOL

But Hirani hasn't given any BB without Aamir.------- i think Hirani's next few movies will be blockbusters too. Let's wait and see whether you are right in your view that hirani can give blockbusters only with aamirLOL

I expect both of them to  become 200 crore grossers (Talassh logic). ------- they will. and they will cross talaash collections by margin. wait and watch.

lage raho munna bhai ma amir tha kia?
blockbuster with amir lolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumar

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionKhanSinghKumarOJ6.0

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Why would SRK and Salman need Hirani and Dhoom franchise if they are bigger stars?They should achieve that with lesser known directors and non- franchise films. If they can't that means they are not bigger than Aamir.
well kick was not a franchise and director was also debuting
but it made 212 Cr BOI 231cr Producer
so ya he is close 2nd to amir khan

while 1 has 3 atbbs and other has 6 BBs in last 5 years 

KhanSinghKumar

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Originally posted by NailClipper

Aamir is the Aisn among the Khans: Founding father of 100/200/300 crore clubs, yet no one cares. 

ROFLROFL Thats the truth Bruh Star

G..OAT

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
MBP

That Golmaal movie in 2010. Sallu's first 100 cr movie also that year. Don't remember which released first. SRK's was Ra1 in 2011 iirc. Shetty up there without Khans even then.

Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 01 January 2015 at 10:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cougarTownI_M_SultaN

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=KhanSinghTomar][QUOTE=Scorpio_Velvet][QUOTE=KhanSinghTomar]

I always said they are more or less equal. you guys said aamir is bigger star...
srk n sallu could be considered bigger because their mediocre movies like hny, kick raked in big numbers...  let aamir come in a mediocre script (not even masala) and let me see him reaching those numbers...

not even mediocre scripts, let's see how much dangel makesLOL. i don't think it will make lik pk, 3 idiots, ce, kick...

Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 01 January 2015 at 10:28am

Go to top