Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BOI: Alia Bhatt top actress of 2014 (Page 10)

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

got you... i cannot give the crown of the biggest bollywood star to aamir just as yet... waiting for the boxoffice collection of his next Smile  where the director is not Hirani and it's not a famous franchise like Dhoom... let's see

Same way, I'll consider Sallu as number 1 when he gives highest grosser which hasn't happened in this century. And when SRK breaks record without Rohit Shetty who entered 100 cr club with Ajay Devgn first even before  SRK and Sallu did. Tongue Be fair to everyone. LOL

Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 01 January 2015 at 10:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumarcougarTown

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

got you... i cannot give the crown of the biggest bollywood star to aamir just as yet... waiting for the boxoffice collection of his next Smile  where the director is not Hirani and it's not a famous franchise like Dhoom... let's see

Same way, I'll consider Sallu as number 1 when he gives highest grosser which hasn't happened in this century. And when SRK breaks record without Rohit Shetty who entered 100 cr club with Ajay Devgn first even before  SRK and Sallu did. Tongue Be fair to everyone. LOL
kon si movie?sallu se pehle 100 kaisa karlia ajay ? Confused
.Rohit IF-Sizzlerz
.Rohit
.Rohit

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Stupid ... Aamir is NO 1 .
Rupalov Senior Member
Rupalov
Rupalov

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
If PK is a hit becuase of Hirani, CE is also a hit because of Rohit Shetty and HNY because of Farah. Rohit Shetty gives BBs with Ajay and Abhishek too. But Hirani hasn't given any BB without Aamir.
 Let's see how much will be the collections for Fan and Raees. I expect both of them to  become 200 crore grossers (Talassh logic). No excuse of bad script, shitty directors LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressioncougarTown

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged

for that, we have to wait SRK and Hirani collaboration. And Salman coming with Dhoom4 LOL. Then we will know if it's the actor which mattered or something else.
Rupalov Senior Member
Rupalov
Rupalov

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

Bol Bachchan
Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
[QUOT a
[/QUOTE]

Same way, I'll consider Sallu as number 1 when he gives highest grosser which hasn't happened in this century. And when SRK breaks record without Rohit Shetty who entered 100 cr club with Ajay Devgn first even before SRK and Sallu did.TongueBe fair to everyone.LOL
[/QUOTE]
What century ? HAHK is still considered biggest hit in BW history
I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupalov

Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

Bol Bachchan
 what salman enter 100cr club in 2010 with dabangg and ajay enters with  golmal 3  some1 correct me

Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 01 January 2015 at 10:22am

Go to top