Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
WOOOHOOO ALIAAA MY FAV!!!!  I'm so happy for her, she's such a cute little doll and man her screen presence and acting at such a tender age is un-matchable in bollywood. She definitely will rule for years, you go girl!
Sharpener thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenExpression

Yes. So happy for my girl Alia. Well deserved. 🥳👏 

To me both in 2 States and HSKD..Alia performed better than the heroes. Like the article says the success goes to her as much as the heroes if not more because she's working with newcomers plus she acted better than both Varun and Arjun. 

I think she totally stole the show in 2 States but as much as I love her, I think Varun did a phenomenal job as Humpty. They were just sooo adorable together ❤️ 
Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

^^

😆 😆

Hahaha. Go Alia! Show em' what you got!

Only 21/22 and she's doing so well for herself, at this early stage in her career. This girl's gonna go places. Not to mention the fact that she can actually act.

She kicked an oldie's backside and it's only her 2nd year, while the wanna be No.1 actress took God knows how many years to even move that expressionless face 😆 It's just a tight slap for those who were hailing the Queen Deepika 😆
Originally posted by: you2

Agree with the List.👍🏼

Salman,Alia,Hirani UTV.

Now wouldn't it be interesting if they all made a film together . It'd be like a Mega Huge film. Like when the Miami Heat first came together 😆😆

The Dream Team ⭐️⭐️⭐️
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

Damn, the girl's going places. Where's Shaitaan ?  😆

😆😆

I was thinking the same thing. 
Originally posted by: QueenExpression

😆😆

I was thinking the same thing. 

Without him the party seems dull eh 😆
cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I always thought the BOI guy was a huge Salman fan and very biased toward him. Him putting Salman over Aamir for Kick proves he s clearly biased.  PK will probably do 100 more crores than Kick and yet he has Salman as top actor. 😆 
Things wrong with his ranking:

1. He acts like Jai Ho didn't happen.  BIASED

2. He acts like Kick's success was only because of Salman. The content, the director, the music, etc. has no impact on the success. If that was the case, why didn't Jai Ho break records? BIASED

3. He acts like the appreciation that PK got has nothing to do with Aamir, but it was all Hirani. As far as I remember, Aamir got praised by almost everyone who watched the movie.  Hirani's direction was partly responsible for the good word of mouth, but aamir and the cast were also responsible. Why is he dismissing their contribution? BIASED!

The BOI rankings are clearly biased, they meant nothing. People should only look at their collections and make the ranking themselves. They dont need a biased Salman fan to do it for them. 
Edited by cool-boy_018 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Alia deserves it, in 2014 she really made people stand up and take notice of her proving she was not just another star child. 2014 was Alia's year.
Sharpener thumbnail
As Salman's biggest hater; I honestly can't deny that he is indeed the top actor of 2014. 
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All this debate between Amir and Salman is giving me a headache in a good way. There's a good discussion going on..both sides are making valid points and am going crazy liking both sides. Am confused. 

So I think this year should belong to both Salman and Amir. I can't choose. Am sure they don't mind that considering they both support each other. 
Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago