Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't even know why Aamir fans are mad at Salman...its not Salman's fault that BOI put him at #1...just like it was not Aamir's fault that BOI manipulated HNY's figures...get mad at BOI not Salman...#misdirectedanger.😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

Says who ? Just cuz he's not on the list ?
This is my formula: I give him 75% credit. 225 for Aamir and 75 for Hirani...So BOI is correct 😆

😲...the messiah of BO numbers...the always correct BOI👏
Originally posted by: blue-ice

😲...the messiah of BO numbers...the always correct BOI👏

Thanks for confirming. But they are correct according to my formula and they are following the same formula. According to that, BOI is correct. So yes BOI is always correct 👏😆
blue-ice. thumbnail

Director - Rajkumar Hirani

There was only one director in the race as PK broke records in most of the circuits and the film was not steam-rolled by the main lead through initial business but took a couple of days to get going as the content found huge appreciation especially amongst the family audiences.

@ red...BOI takes away the credit from Aamir by saying that it was not pushed by Aamir initiallt...thus saying RIP to Aamir's starpower(bullshit IMO)

@blue...here BOI is giving credit to Hirani and the content of PK  for the amazing success of PK...

Clearly no credit given to Aamir for PK...

^^ BI I don't have patience to search for articles. Nothing wrong if Hirani is given credit in one or more of the articles. I am sure there must be few articles with Aamir in there as well...
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes. So happy for my girl Alia. Well deserved. 🥳👏 

To me both in 2 States and HSKD..Alia performed better than the heroes. Like the article says the success goes to her as much as the heroes if not more because she's working with newcomers plus she acted better than both Varun and Arjun. 
Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

^^ BI I don't have patience to search for articles. Nothing wrong if Hirani is given credit in one or more of the articles. I am sure there must be few articles with Aamir in there as well...

Of course...but do we really need any article to know that Aamir and Hirani BOTH deserve the credit for the success of PK?...A director can have an awesome story to tell...an amazing vision...but unless u have an equally amazing actor like Aamir to bring that vision to life...the movie won't work...

My point in the last few posts was...BOI sucks...😛🤢
O.M.G, No.1 wanna be actress got booted hard by a newcomer like Alia 🤣🤣

Flop Fanny and Crappy new Year and she fall flat on her face 😆 The so called ever green No.1 actress 😆
Originally posted by: blue-ice

My point in the last few posts was...BOI sucks...😛🤢

OK BI, for you it does suck buckets. But but but BOI will always be the TheGod 😎😆
^^

😆 😆

Hahaha. Go Alia! Show em' what you got!

Only 21/22 and she's doing so well for herself, at this early stage in her career. This girl's gonna go places. Not to mention the fact that she can actually act.