Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LondonDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Alia deserves all the praises she's getting.  2014 belonged to her just like 2013 belonged to Deepika. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cougarTown

If i don't have a proof..you are no trade analyst either

We all believe what we choose to. How can you be so sure that roshans are doodh ke dhoolay?

I am saying coz i didn't hear k3 being termed as the biggest grosser..they were all saying d3 will beat CE's record..again not valid proof but you don't have one either

@ red..Are u freaking kidding me...when did I say I am a trade analyst...and I don't have to be one...because I am not the one who is blaming the actors of fudging ...u are...have u heard that innocent until proven guilty??? Where is your proof?? Is BOI ur proof??? Sorry then ur proof just got busted...

@ blue...There are websites saying that K3 made 240 crores...now neither of us have a proof of the contrary...so Hritik gets a benefit of doubt here...u simply can't accuse him of fudging without proof...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

arrey Scorpio, arsal ak...  yeh kya hogaya bhai log πŸ˜†... BOI ne to chappar fadke leli aamir ki...
kal hum god ki darjaa dene wale the aamir ko, aaj yaha aapki trusted BOI ne ghotala kardi πŸ˜ƒ ...

raju hirani ki film ko ATBB karne wala aamir sajiad nadiadwala ki kick ko blockbuster karne wala salman se piche rakh diya!!!   Itna bada ghotala!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£

thopdi todte hain sa&le BOI ki

the gifs🀣 πŸ€£
Originally posted by: blue-ice

@ blue...There are websites saying that K3 made 240 crores...now neither of us have a proof of the contrary...so Hritik gets a benefit of doubt here...u simply can't accuse him of fudging without proof...

Oh yes we can and we have and we will πŸ˜† Roshans the biggest fudgers #BOITheGod πŸ˜†

P.S: Damn, I wondered how this thread got to 18 pages from my last comment on page 3
Edited by Fiery.Fawkes - 9 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lighthearted

BI i agreed with from that day when you discussing about BOI i just try to show u the limit of BOI so now to whom can trust or not if this is media than God bless😲 

I know LH...u have always agreed with me...and BOI is fraud...so we can go on believing who we want minus the name callingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

Oh yes we can and we have and we will πŸ˜† Roshans the biggest fudgers #BOITheGod πŸ˜†

P.S: Damn, I wondered how this thread got to 18 pages from my last comment on page 3

Yes please carry on...and also Aamir gets ZERO credit for PK then...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Maybe BOI after fudging collections of PK is trying to prove that they are unbiased and hence putting Salman first in this list.

Nah...i think they are just pissed off at Aamir for choosing Rentrack over them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I am trying to guess who their next bakra might beπŸ˜†
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

aamir makes bad films work by his acting 

Salman makes bad films work by star power
SRK makes bad films work by promotion

don't fight just like my postπŸ˜†
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

current rankings

India

1)Salman
2)Aamir
3)SRK

Overseas

1)Aamir
2)SRK
3)HR

Worldwide

1)Aamir
2)SRK
3)Salman

this is the real ranking BOI ranking suxπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Yes please carry on...and also Aamir gets ZERO credit for PK then...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Says who ? Just cuz he's not on the list ?
This is my formula: I give him 75% credit. 225 for Aamir and 75 for Hirani...So BOI is correct πŸ˜†