Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

got you... i cannot give the crown of the biggest bollywood star to aamir just as yet... waiting for the boxoffice collection of his next 😊  where the director is not Hirani and it's not a famous franchise like Dhoom... let's see

Same way, I'll consider Sallu as number 1 when he gives highest grosser which hasn't happened in this century. And when SRK breaks record without Rohit Shetty who entered 100 cr club with Ajay Devgn first even before  SRK and Sallu did. ðŸ˜› Be fair to everyone. ðŸ˜† Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 9 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Same way, I'll consider Sallu as number 1 when he gives highest grosser which hasn't happened in this century. And when SRK breaks record without Rohit Shetty who entered 100 cr club with Ajay Devgn first even before  SRK and Sallu did. ðŸ˜› Be fair to everyone. ðŸ˜†

kon si movie?sallu se pehle 100 kaisa karlia ajay ? ðŸ˜•
Rupalov thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If PK is a hit becuase of Hirani, CE is also a hit because of Rohit Shetty and HNY because of Farah. Rohit Shetty gives BBs with Ajay and Abhishek too. But Hirani hasn't given any BB without Aamir.
 Let's see how much will be the collections for Fan and Raees. I expect both of them to  become 200 crore grossers (Talassh logic). No excuse of bad script, shitty directors 😆
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Same way, I'll consider Sallu as number 1 when he gives highest grosser which hasn't happened in this century. And when SRK breaks record without Rohit Shetty who entered 100 cr club with Ajay Devgn first even before  SRK and Sallu did. ðŸ˜› Be fair to everyone. ðŸ˜†

for that, we have to wait SRK and Hirani collaboration. And Salman coming with Dhoom4 😆. Then we will know if it's the actor which mattered or something else.
Rupalov thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

kon si movie?sallu se pehle 100 kaisa karlia ajay ? ðŸ˜•

Bol Bachchan
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOT a

Same way, I'll consider Sallu as number 1 when he gives highest grosser which hasn't happened in this century. And when SRK breaks record without Rohit Shetty who entered 100 cr club with Ajay Devgn first even before SRK and Sallu did.😛Be fair to everyone.😆

What century ? HAHK is still considered biggest hit in BW history
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
 what salman enter 100cr club in 2010 with dabangg and ajay enters with  golmal 3  some1 correct meEdited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 9 years ago
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rupalov

If PK is a hit becuase of Hirani, CE is also a hit because of Rohit Shetty and HNY because of Farah. Rohit Shetty gives BBs with Ajay and Abhishek too. But Hirani hasn't given any BB without Aamir.
 Let's see how much will be the collections for Fan and Raees. I expect both of them to  become 200 crore grossers (Talassh logic). No excuse of bad script, shitty directors 😆

But Hirani hasn't given any BB without Aamir.------- i think Hirani's next few movies will be blockbusters too. Let's wait and see whether you are right in your view that hirani can give blockbusters only with aamir😆

I expect both of them to  become 200 crore grossers (Talassh logic). ------- they will. and they will cross talaash collections by margin. wait and watch.

Rupalov thumbnail

for that, we have to wait SRK and Hirani collaboration. And Salman coming with Dhoom4 😆. Then we will know if it's the actor which mattered or something else.

Why would SRK and Salman need Hirani and Dhoom franchise if they are bigger stars?They should achieve that with lesser known directors and non- franchise films. If they can't that means they are not bigger than Aamir.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

But Hirani hasn't given any BB without Aamir.------- i think Hirani's next few movies will be blockbusters too. Let's wait and see whether you are right in your view that hirani can give blockbusters only with aamir😆

I expect both of them to  become 200 crore grossers (Talassh logic). ------- they will. and they will cross talaash collections by margin. wait and watch.

lage raho munna bhai ma amir tha kia?
blockbuster with amir lol😆