Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Happy New Year! (Page 17)

Rashmi81 IF-Rockerz
Rashmi81
Rashmi81

Joined: 14 October 2013
Posts: 8710

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpeez

Originally posted by divyavm

Originally posted by rpeez

Originally posted by divyavm

Originally posted by ngayou

Raksh, TM s telling Divs 'darling' not to act innocent in his pic Wink


Its a conspiracy I tell you ... don't believe the pic WinkLOL
I need need need to see this one, Divi please mail it to me...Embarrassed


Enjoy at my expense! Its in your inbox.
 ROFL Anjy awesome! 
Sorry Divi Embarrassed
Welcome back rockstar .Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harrybirdrpeezdivyavm

harrybird IF-Dazzler
harrybird
harrybird

Joined: 26 August 2013
Posts: 3690

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Rash,

Jallu cats waiting for my partner  M.I. Raksha ! LOL LOL LOL

M.I - Most Innocent ! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ngayouRashmi81rpeezdivyavm

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 2965

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harrybird


<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">Oops ! Typo...Ouch</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">TN / TM...Confused</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">OK, I will post a pic of your boy friend !Wink</font>



<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">...</font>



<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">...</font>



<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">...</font>


<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">...</font>







Diviii Shocked Shocked Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ngayouSandhya.Adivyavm

harrybird IF-Dazzler
harrybird
harrybird

Joined: 26 August 2013
Posts: 3690

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyavm

Originally posted by rpeez

Originally posted by divyavm

Originally posted by rpeez

Originally posted by divyavm

Originally posted by ngayou

Raksh, TM s telling Divs 'darling' not to act innocent in his pic Wink


Its a conspiracy I tell you ... don't believe the pic WinkLOL
I need need need to see this one, Divi please mail it to me...Embarrassed


Enjoy at my expense! Its in your inbox.
 ROFL Anjy awesome! 
Sorry Divi Embarrassed


It is hilarious though false WinkLOL

False ???Shocked...Nope...Fact ! LOL

PS : Todarmalji speaks only the truth  ! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ngayouSandhya.Arpeezdivyavm

Rashmi81 IF-Rockerz
Rashmi81
Rashmi81

Joined: 14 October 2013
Posts: 8710

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harrybird


Rash,

Jallu cats waiting for my partner  M.I. Raksha ! LOL LOL LOL

M.I - Most Innocent ! Wink
Most innocent ,LOLLOLLOLShe gets noble innocence prize this year.

In your innocence tests Anjy ,I am like Aaliya bhatt .


Edited by Rashmi81 - 05 January 2015 at 9:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ngayourpeezdivyavmlashy

Rashmi81 IF-Rockerz
Rashmi81
Rashmi81

Joined: 14 October 2013
Posts: 8710

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Toddy calling divi as  darling Tongue
Kya Baat hai.
Bahot Khub.ClapClap


Edited by Rashmi81 - 05 January 2015 at 9:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyavmrpeezlashy

divyavm IF-Sizzlerz
divyavm
divyavm

Joined: 06 June 2006
Posts: 13965

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Originally posted by harrybird


<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">Oops ! Typo...Ouch</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">TN / TM...Confused</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">OK, I will post a pic of your boy friend !Wink</font>



<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">...</font>



<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">...</font>



<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">...</font>


<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">...</font>







Diviii Shocked Shocked Shocked


No comment LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoingayouSandhya.A

divyavm IF-Sizzlerz
divyavm
divyavm

Joined: 06 June 2006
Posts: 13965

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harrybird

Originally posted by divyavm

Originally posted by rpeez

Originally posted by divyavm

Originally posted by rpeez

Originally posted by divyavm

Originally posted by ngayou

Raksh, TM s telling Divs 'darling' not to act innocent in his pic Wink


Its a conspiracy I tell you ... don't believe the pic WinkLOL
I need need need to see this one, Divi please mail it to me...Embarrassed


Enjoy at my expense! Its in your inbox.
 ROFL Anjy awesome! 
Sorry Divi Embarrassed


It is hilarious though false WinkLOL

False ???Shocked...Nope...Fact ! LOL

PS : Todarmalji speaks only the truth  ! Big smile


Yes he speaks the truth, but he has been misquoted

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ngayouSandhya.A

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR....

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: AkankshaENRIQUE   Replies: 49   Views: 2148

AkankshaENRIQUE 49 2148 07 January 2015 at 5:26am by MuskanJA
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 to RAJAT & PARIDHI

Author: Tarunika13   Replies: 8   Views: 2852

Tarunika13 8 2852 01 January 2015 at 7:24am by ananda29
Vote For paridhi, Year Ending 2013: Top 10 Actress Of The Year

Author: nivrenfans   Replies: 6   Views: 541

nivrenfans 6 541 14 December 2013 at 4:37am by SShreShthA

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index