Happy New Year!

divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
1. Happy New Year!
2. Thanks for a fantastically fun ride in 2014 ...
3. Look forward to an even more fun 2015 
4. Wishing you the best of health, wealth, and happiness
5. And how could I not do a mini-take 5! πŸ˜†

Have been very busy at work but have been enjoying the scenes between Jodha-Jalal these days. Hope to have some fun on the forum soon! πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much, my dearest Divya, not only for your New Year good wishes, but even more so for lighting up this forum with your invincibly positive attitude (even if I only rarely shared it!πŸ˜‰), your good humour, and of course your impeccable musical instincts.

As for me, I would be content to pass up in the wealth if only I could be assured of the health!!πŸ˜‰

I shall now look for your mini-take 5.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: divyavm

1. Happy New Year!
2. Thanks for a fantastically fun ride in 2014 ...
3. Look forward to an even more fun 2015 
4. Wishing you the best of health, wealth, and happiness
5. And how could I not do a mini-take 5! πŸ˜†

Have been very busy at work but have been enjoying the scenes between Jodha-Jalal these days. Hope to have some fun on the forum soon! πŸ€—

divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Shyamala Periamma! I have been silently enjoying your takes on the new Jalal in the midst of my busy work schedule. 

there is a reason I put health before wealth and wish you both! 

I was just kidding with my take 5 structure for the New Year wish ... But perhaps this new Jodha-Jalal do deserve a take 5.

Take care and thanks for the beautiful words. 

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Thank you so much, my dearest Divya, not only for your New Year good wishes, but even more so for lighting up this forum with your invincibly positive attitude (even if I only rarely shared it!πŸ˜‰), your good humour, and of course your impeccable musical instincts.

As for me, I would be content to pass up in the wealth if only I could be assured of the health!!πŸ˜‰

I shall now look for your mini-take 5.

Shyamala Aunty

gauriS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy new yearπŸ€—
nice to see you after so long😊
sashashyam thumbnail
Well, my dear, here, for your delectation, is my latest little paean of praise for Rajat's Jalal as he is now, which I had posted just now on Khushi's thread.
+++++++++++++++

My warm and affectionate good wishes for the year ahead to bring you and your families the best of everything: good health, peace of mind, fulfillment, and above all, far more screen time and substantial scenes for Rajat's Jalal!πŸ˜‰

Not that he does not make the best of what he does get; his scenes with a partially sozzled Salim (how does a full grown  young man get so shaky after just  a spiked sharbat?), and later next morning  were a pleasure to behold.

I for one have nothing against Jalal playing pater familias, and that too  with gusto, to hamara bachcha, even if, and in fact exactly because the aforesaid bachcha  is 2/3 years older than he is. He does it to perfection, not just in the body language, but in the anxious, protective affection in the  eyes that  seek  understanding, and in the voice that,even as it races thru the lines at top speed, still has the cadences that convey what he feels,  the need to make this resentful, anguished son -Humse koyi mohabbat nahin karta!-  understand how much he loves and cares for him.

It is this  chameleon like quality, the ability to pour oneself into a role, that is the hallmark of a fine actor. He should be convincing no matter  what character and what age he plays. Like Raakhee's superb take on playing Amitabh's mother in Shakti.
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Shyamala Periamma

Originally posted by: divyavm

Thanks so much Shyamala Periamma! I have been silently enjoying your takes on the new Jalal in the midst of my busy work schedule. 

there is a reason I put health before wealth and wish you both! 

I was just kidding with my take 5 structure for the New Year wish ... But perhaps this new Jodha-Jalal do deserve a take 5.

Take care and thanks for the beautiful words. 

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
https://i.imgur.com/EWDDBNM.jpg
meenakaliswaran thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THANK FOR PM
THANKS FOR UR WISHES
SAME TO U
WAITING FOR UR TAKE FIVE
MISS UR POST A LOT

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Divi Sunshine's take 5 and periyamma's analysis on one thread after agesss 
Like the good ol days... 
Happy new year everyone πŸ€—

P.S. Divi - everyone's become busy these days... πŸ˜’
sashashyam thumbnail
You are going to become ultra busy very soon, Lashykanna, so make the best of sweet idleness while you can!

Shyamala Periamma

Originally posted by: lashy

Wow Divi Sunshine's take 5 and periyamma's analysis on one thread after agesss 

Like the good ol days... 
Happy new year everyone πŸ€—

P.S. Divi - everyone's become busy these days... πŸ˜’

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sashashyam

You are going to become ultra busy very soon, Lashykanna, so make the best of sweet idleness while you can!

Shyamala Periamma

Very trueee that πŸ˜†
Edited by lashy - 9 years ago