Touch me - Don't touch me (Page 3)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

Hi Suvi
Happy New Year to you too! Big smile

And perfectly written. The year ended with a bang in the show. Though for Saaz it means a halt to their fledgling relationship. Hope they move towards a reconciliation in the coming weeks. And hope its the last time Sahir pushes her away or hides his past (his full past, I mean) from her.  

Wohoo look who is here!! 

Happy new year to you too. Hug

Above all these wishes, I sincerely hope he stops hurting himself the way he did last night yaar. Couldn't watch that. I was cringing in fact. Hope someone sees his back and his hand. Hope Arzoo sees his back and his hand. They have to break the impasse now. Its high time. 

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Hi Suvi
Happy New Year to you too! Big smile

And perfectly written. The year ended with a bang in the show. Though for Saaz it means a halt to their fledgling relationship. Hope they move towards a reconciliation in the coming weeks. And hope its the last time Sahir pushes her away or hides his past (his full past, I mean) from her.  

Wohoo look who is here!! 

Above all these wishes, I sincerely hope he stops hurting himself the way he did last night yaar. Couldn't watch that. I was cringing in fact. Hope someone sees his back and his hand. Hope Arzoo sees his back and his hand. They have to break the impasse now. Its high time. 

@Bold
Can't agree more. I was the same. Ouch  The way I look at it the Sahir's past aspect has remained at the same level from day one and all the other characters have moved ahead. This lag is now becoming an eyesore. Has to be rectified ASAP. Hope the CVs have it in their immediate plans to start opening up the Pandora's box. 

If not anything they should start showing Sahir's changing attitude quite fast and his willingness to talk rather than stay stoically quiet or run away from answering.Confused His tears (though in solitary), and his open concern for Arzoo (in front of Alvira) were actually a huge relief to me. Finally he is willing to show his emotion, atleast as far as Arzoo is concerned. I want it to start extending it to himself now. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Very nicely written Suvika..Thumbs Up and Happy new year to you too.
Aarzoo has completely broken..shattered... one after other traumatic things happened to her.. first she came to know Sahir's first marriage truth when she was already made up her mind as Mrs Sahir Azeem Chaudhari.. He broken her heart saying it was fake love.. and after that attempted rape.. any girl in this situation will be shattered .. devastated..Cry
But still she send message to Sahir about her location and video call after she sense the danger.. because somewhere her heart is still disagree that he doesn't love her.. all was fake.. 

Coming to Sahir, All he did to save Aarzoo because he knows that she should not suffer because of him.. he might have used wrong way saying harsh words to her but equally pain he was suffering from inside saying all harsh word.. every time when he gives pain to her.. more harsh he punishes himself... CryCry
when he saved her, his moist eyes watching deeply fainted Aarzoo said everything...

Both are suffering equal pain.. but no one wants talk clearly.. Sahir doesn't want open up and say about his dark past and Aarzoo cant see love in his eyes... 
We need to wait until he speaks up everything to her..

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

[

Wohoo look who is here!! 

@Bold
Can't agree more. I was the same. Ouch  The way I look at it the Sahir's past aspect has remained at the same level from day one and all the other characters have moved ahead. This lag is now becoming an eyesore. Has to be rectified ASAP. Hope the CVs have it in their immediate plans to start opening up the Pandora's box. 

If not anything they should start showing Sahir's changing attitude quite fast and his willingness to talk rather than stay stoically quiet or run away from answering.Confused His tears (though in solitary), and his open concern for Arzoo (in front of Alvira) were actually a huge relief to me. Finally he is willing to show his emotion, atleast as far as Arzoo is concerned. I want it to start extending it to himself now. Ermm
\
Himself.. I doubt that. He has no concern for himself. He needs someone who can give it to him even when he protests it. He needs someone to see and understand his pain and do something to elevate it. Preferably Arzoo. But again, for that to happen... esp after the events of this whole week... she needs some sign to go.. some insight into either the workings of his mind or the past. Without that I doubt any woman would put herself out once again after getting trampled over by the same person once before. Ouch

aardhan

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaya4ever

Aarzoo has completely broken..shattered... one after other traumatic things happened to her.. first she came to know Sahir's first marriage truth when she was already made up her mind as Mrs Sahir Azeem Chaudhari.. He broken her heart saying it was fake love.. and after that attempted rape.. any girl in this situation will be shattered .. devastated..Cry
But still she send message to Sahir about her location and video call after she sense the danger.. because somewhere her heart is still disagree that he doesn't love her.. all was fake.. 

Hi Zaya.. thank you. Yes, her heart might be telling her one thing but for a girl like Arzoo... she won't listen to her heart na. According to her she followed her heart once and it got her smashed. Seriously this guy needs to start talking. The last scene of the epi he says iss jhoote rishte se tumhe aazaad karta hoon. Hope that means his mask will be removed at least in front of her from now on. 

Coming to Sahir, All he did to save Aarzoo because he knows that she should not suffer because of him.. he might have used wrong way saying harsh words to her but equally pain he was suffering from inside saying all harsh word.. every time when he gives pain to her.. more harsh he punishes himself... CryCry
when he saved her, his moist eyes watching deeply fainted Aarzoo said everything...

Both are suffering equal pain.. but no one wants talk clearly.. Sahir doesn't want open up and say about his dark past and Aarzoo cant see love in his eyes... 

Exactly. Now if we want to see Arzoo healing Sahir either physically or mentally we need Sahir to start talking. And talking the truth. 

AnuPurva

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

@Bold

\
Himself.. I doubt that. He has no concern for himself. He needs someone who can give it to him even when he protests it. He needs someone to see and understand his pain and do something to elevate it. Preferably Arzoo. But again, for that to happen... esp after the events of this whole week... she needs some sign to go.. some insight into either the workings of his mind or the past. Without that I doubt any woman would put herself out once again after getting trampled over by the same person once before. Ouch
That true. Something needs to happen that will give a clue to Arzoo about his state of mind. Last time she was the only one who saw his bruises. Hope it repeats Ermm

Arzoo is traumatized and not capable of looking beyond that at the moment. But if something jerks her out of that and makes her look at Sahir's injuries or even tears then there is an opening. But then again her attention off late has been divided because of Zaki. That's why I don't like his presence at this time. This to me is the critical opening to open Sahir's wounds as well and I don't want Zaki to take it away. 

Suvika.

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zaya4ever

Hi Zaya.. thank you. Yes, her heart might be telling her one thing but for a girl like Arzoo... she won't listen to her heart na. According to her she followed her heart once and it got her smashed. Seriously this guy needs to start talking. The last scene of the epi he says iss jhoote rishte se tumhe aazaad karta hoon. Hope that means his mask will be removed at least in front of her from now on. 

Exactly. Now if we want to see Arzoo healing Sahir either physically or mentally we need Sahir to start talking. And talking the truth. 

@bold red Very well said.. Hopefully it means same.. he will take out his fake mask... and hopefully we will see Aarzoo healing Sahir mentally.. but Sahir himself should talk to her about all the truth..

Edited by Zaya4ever - 01 January 2015 at 9:30pm

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

That true. Something needs to happen that will give a clue to Arzoo about his state of mind. Last time she was the only one who saw his bruises. Hope it repeats Ermm

Come to think of it, it is actually possible. Maybe thats why they ripped out his shirt during the fight.LOL (Don't hit me. I agree that Sallu style fighting was awesome. He looked wild and all that.) Arzoo must have noticed his back then. So if she sees again she will know that this is a recent one. that could jerk her out. or at least make her curious. Ermm

Arzoo is traumatized and not capable of looking beyond that at the moment. But if something jerks her out of that and makes her look at Sahir's injuries or even tears then there is an opening. But then again her attention off late has been divided because of Zaki. That's why I don't like his presence at this time. This to me is the critical opening to open Sahir's wounds as well and I don't want Zaki to take it away. 

Yeah... hope Samaira keeps him busy for a couple of days. Wink

aardhan

Go to top