Touch me - Don't touch me (Page 2)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Nice post suvi.
That phone call to sahir when arzoo sense danger says it all 
She trust him ...deep in her heart she does ...no matter how much she try hard to hate him ...her inner conscience will always feel what ever he said is not what he meant ..

Actions speak volumes and its Sahir's action how he trashed that taxi guy will always play in her mind .

true that. There is that saying  na.. "Always trust your gut. It knows what your head hasn't yet figured out. " 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Loved your post Suvi ji  my favorite part was this line ... 

how low he had sunk into in her eyes dug into him to twist his insides.

Oh ya Aarzoo is the same one who had shared all passionate moves with Sahir few days back but there was immense trust in heart n mind then ...

the day he reveals 'tum nikli bewafoof' everything shatters and i feel any girl would go for a toss then ...

We trust smeone so blindly to an extent we feel extremely safe in their hands without any commitment or relationship in place How is that ? WORDS  his words matters to us ..

We feel every single word he utters is full of truth it boosts our hope trust n love towards him but then unfortunately if the person shakes up one day stating all that was an intense acting to make you a FOOL ...Then thats the limit he breaks all the trust which he has built HIMSELF he comes as low as possible in our eyes and NOW to regain sme trust n hope on same person is quite a tough job for any man

Though my heart goes out to SahirCry ..I agree CVs will need to start disclosing his pain slowly in front of Aarzoo Confused 

He cries for her we know she doesnt 
He hurts himself for her we know she doesnt 
He has been betrayed by someone in past we know she doesnt 
He is always in pain n longing for some love we know but she doesnt 

Aarzoo had been asking him to share it but he refused , she went and asked Alvira she refused it as well... so in her eyes Sahir has raised all high and now stepped as low as possibleOuch ...now there will be lot of ignores harsh words insults for him from Aarzoo and it is quite practical is my thought.

Sahir has to BREAK down BAS He has to let her know what his pain is am sure she will heal with a supporting shoulder afterall she has loved him so somewhere in corner of her heart he still resides Thumbs Up 

Suvika.

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Nice post suvi.
That phone call to sahir when arzoo sense danger says it all 
She trust him ...deep in her heart she does ...no matter how much she try hard to hate him ...her inner conscience will always feel what ever he said is not what he meant ..

Actions speak volumes and its Sahir's action how he trashed that taxi guy will always play in her mind .

wah what a thought ... but am not sure about arzoo still ... let's see how it plays 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaaviprettypri

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

Thank you so much and please no "ji" please. Embarrassed

Aarzoo had been asking him to share it but he refused , she went and asked Alvira she refused it as well... so in her eyes Sahir has raised all high and now stepped as low as possibleOuch ...now there will be lot of ignores harsh words insults for him from Aarzoo and it is quite practical is my thought.

Clap Clap Bang on!! Exactly. We know his pain but SHE doesn't. And she needs to know. Until then she will be avoiding him. Wonder what he and Alvira are going to say tonight to stop her from leaving. Ermm

Sahir has to BREAK down BAS He has to let her know what his pain is am sure she will heal with a supporting shoulder afterall she has loved him so somewhere in corner of her heart he still resides Thumbs Up 

Of course he resides. They are destined for each other na WinkLOL but he has lot of ground work in front of him if he wants to rebuild any kind of relationship with her. 

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts. Big smile

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Originally posted by Bujee09

Thank you so much and please no "ji" please. Embarrassed

Clap Clap Bang on!! Exactly. We know his pain but SHE doesn't. And she needs to know. Until then she will be avoiding him. Wonder what he and Alvira are going to say tonight to stop her from leaving. Ermm

Of course he resides. They are destined for each other na WinkLOL but he has lot of ground work in front of him if he wants to rebuild any kind of relationship with her. 

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts. Big smile

Hug suvi dear Wink

Suvika.

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Nicely written as usual!
Happy new year SuvikaSmile.

That was a good message conveyed yesterday...the use of the phone...the fight back by Arzoo and the message that Alvira gave KA...all goodClap.

Regarding what Arzoo said right now it can be put down to reaction to extreme trauma...but from Sahirs POV it was heart wrenching..because he has always cared for her and in fact pushed her away because he cares!

Even I feel I am losing the connect to the original story...it seems to all be about Arzoo now...first it was the pain she suffered because of her father..then the heartbreak and now this...they haven't ever focused on bringing out the reasons for why Sahir is the way he is...and that makes him look totally dark and worthy of condemnation...even by a person like Zaki..who honestly has no business talking tbe way he does!

And now it looks like Arzoo will ignore him and he will be the one running..not sure now that will heal him..he is always alone...and now too...I wish they address why Sahir is the way he is..it's high time we see a story from his POV too...too much longer and it won't have any impact!

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Nicely written as usual!
Happy new year SuvikaSmile.

That was a good message conveyed yesterday...the use of the phone...the fight back by Arzoo and the message that Alvira gave KA...all goodClap.

Regarding what Arzoo said right now it can be put down to reaction to extreme trauma...but from Sahirs POV it was heart wrenching..because he has always cared for her and in fact pushed her away because he cares!

Even I feel I am losing the connect to the original story...it seems to all be about Arzoo now...first it was the pain she suffered because of her father..then the heartbreak and now this...they haven't ever focused on bringing out the reasons for why Sahir is the way he is...and that makes him look totally dark and worthy of condemnation...even by a person like Zaki..who honestly has no business talking tbe way he does!

And now it looks like Arzoo will ignore him and he will be the one running..not sure now that will heal him..he is always alone...and now too...I wish they address why Sahir is the way he is..it's high time we see a story from his POV too...too much longer and it won't have any impact!

Thank you. That is the problem. WE know why he did. SHE doesn't.  And even we know only the fact that he is hurting. Not why. And his story can't move fwd unless the past comes to light and given some kind of closure. People have started to feel the disconnect. Hope CVs know what they are doing. 

And we can't blame Arzoo or the others for their reactions because thats how Sahir is coming across to them. They need some insight into his pain for them to feel it. Even last night Zaki was talking so much and this guy was mute. He needs to erupt. Tears have started. So i am hoping for that eruption to happen soon. 

Edited by Suvika. - 01 January 2015 at 8:49pm
aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Hi Suvi
Happy New Year to you too! Big smile

And perfectly written. The year ended with a bang in the show. Though for Saaz it means a halt to their fledgling relationship. Hope they move towards a reconciliation in the coming weeks. And hope its the last time Sahir pushes her away or hides his past (his full past, I mean) from her.  

Suvika.

Go to top