India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Touch me - Don't touch me

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged

First and foremost, wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year!! 

What a way to bid adieu to 2014!! Oh boy!! The actors deserve a standing ovation for their thorough professionalism and the portrayal of so many emotions in that 20 minutes. Love, hate, passion, fear, terror, pain, desperation, helplessness, bravery, fury..you name it, you had it right there. It was painful to watch. No two ways. But there was never any question of NOT watching.

And finally Arzoo succeeded in breaking Sahir. He flew to pieces as he watched the video call. The thought that if he hadn't said those words she wouldn't have left the house probably running through his mind. But the true breaking happened as she uttered these words.

"Yeh aapka naya khel haina? Aapse achcha toh woh taxi wala tha. Kamse kam woh jo tha woh saamne toh tha."

Yes, she said them in anger. She was hurting and just wanted to lash out at him. There is no denying that. Otherwise she wouldn't have called him not once but multiple times. In fact he was her first thought as soon as she had the inkling that she was in trouble. But the tentacles of how low he had sunk into in her eyes dug into him to twist his insides. And she was right in a way. He changed faces so often with her that she didn't know anything anymore. She knew she had been in danger with the taxi driver. But with Sahir she hadn't expected her heart to be stabbed with such brutality.

And did you all observe another contrast? On the night of her birthday, she allowed him to remove and throw away her dupatta. Last night, when he made a move to cover her, she snatched it away from him. The trust she had on him that night, clearly missing last night. Her every expression previously invited him and his touch. And last night, she cringed the moment he stepped closer to her. Not just the words she uttered but her whole demeanor screamed Don't touch me.

We will watch the culmination of all the last night's events tonight. Sahir Azeem Chaudhary on his knees. Begging his mom to not let Arzoo leave. The tears that he refused to let go are finally out. I will take it as a starting point from where we will get to see the Sahir minus the facade. And this guy doesn't do anything by half measures. Hate, love, anger, repentance.. everything is in the extreme. So hopefully one day in the future we will see him let out his pain in front Arzoo in a similar way.

So here is to SaAz.. and new beginnings in 2015. 

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

12345678onefanrobinsameehayakhnpandoralushploydomeelizyscottniki02sheena_786feministallforloveIlinhuny.thebestphotofreakAnuPurva-svetalana-dakshaaviMsTiaraBujee09rs.shailu29nehaarshi09AeDilHaiMushkilGurmeet4DrashtisoapsudspremeeristryNusiSgTHEfanOFheartzaardhanEcrivain.chicksoupwar_is_peaceMisHumptyDumpty-vandy-

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Yo suvi 

Happy new year 

Hmm it was a heart wrenching epi ...if ARZOO was in pain sahir was in pain too 

N the precap was so touching Cry

I feel ARZOO still trusts n loves him ..cos one can either fall in love or not ...there is no way to erase it 

N sahir knows tht n he loves her too ...but he is tied down by past n pain 

Wish the new year unites them 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaaviSuvika.

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:04am | IP Logged
You know I have lost my connect some where ... I mean am all ok for arzoo feeling betrayed ... saying the things she said (minus the cab driver being better bit) but where is Sahir and his story in all of this? Arzoo's pain is so highlighted and emphasized ... but what about his pain? Will he always suffer alone? And now he also has the burden of guilt to top it all ... which would be rubbed into him by one and all zaki, alvira, arzoo, again and again! Would he never be considered a human in this story? And would he heal himself because of his love for arzoo without anyone helping him ever? Then I must say Sahir is the only strong character in this show ... who went through pain for 7 years all alone ... still knows right from wrong (yes he does wrong but still knows what is right and wrong) he corrects his mistakes ... suffers in pain but tries making things right for others (be it zaki, alvira or arzoo) he bears burden of guilt, zimeydari of family, handles business, bears Rehman's threats because of Zaki (whether the child is his or not Sumaira troubled because of Zaki only) gets lectured on morals, yet he keeps fighting all alone! He lost himself because of zeenats love after she cheated ... and now he will be the one to loose himself again in arzoo's love! Always and forever alone! Zaki cares about himself only (yea he says arzoo but he wants arzoo so its for him), alvira has her own plans she can't even see how battered and broken sahir is ... KA always busy in gaming and plotting ... arzoo now will have hatred and mistrust only ... so may be Sahir isn't human or he is a super strong one ... going through everything alone and still not breaking! And even when he breaks its to protect arzoo to keep her safe! Never for himself! 

Edited by Soaps1 - 01 January 2015 at 2:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypripremeeristrySuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Yo suvi 

Happy new year 

Hmm it was a heart wrenching epi ...if ARZOO was in pain sahir was in pain too 

N the precap was so touching Cry

I feel ARZOO still trusts n loves him ..cos one can either fall in love or not ...there is no way to erase it 

N sahir knows tht n he loves her too ...but he is tied down by past n pain 

Wish the new year unites them 

Hoping for the same Ecri Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

You know I have lost my connect some where ... I mean am all ok for arzoo feeling betrayed ... saying the things she said (minus the cab driver being better bit) but where is Sahir and his story in all of this? Arzoo's pain is so highlighted and emphasized ... but what about his pain? Will he always suffer alone? And now he also has the burden of guilt to top it all ... which would rubbed into him by one and all zaki, alvira, arzoo, again and again! Would he never be considered a human in this story? And would he heal himself because of his love for arzoo without anyone helping him ever? Then I must say Sahir is the only strong character in this show ... who went through pain for 7 years all alone ... still knows right from wrong (yes he does wrong but still knows what is right and wrong) he corrects his mistakes ... suffers in pain but tries making things right for others (be it zaki, alvira or arzoo) he bears burden of guilt, zimeydari of family, handles business, bears Rehman's threats because of Zaki (whether the child is his or not Sumaira troubled because of Zaki only) gets lectured on morals, yet he keeps fighting all alone! He lost himself because of zeenats love after she cheated ... and now he will be the one to loose himself again in arzoo's love! Always and forever alone! Zaki cares about himself only (yea he says arzoo but he wants arzoo so its for him), alvira has her own plans she can't even see how battered and broken sahir is ... KA always busy in gaming and plotting ... arzoo now will have hatred and mistrust only ... so may be Sahir isn't human or he is a super strong one ... going through everything alone and still not breaking! And even when he breaks its to protect arzoo to keep her safe! Never for himself! 

No. I think it is still about Sahir. I have already mentioned yesterday that it is high time the CVs brought out his story. Because until that comes out, bringing out his pain and showing his angle is not possible. Until now we are only seeing his actions. Not the thoughts that are propelling him to do those actions. We see his pain. Not the reason behind it. And Arzoo can't see because he won't show. She has not been in his life for long. One can't expect her to understand if he doesn't talk. (yes, i do realize she expected HIM to read HER eyes during the preg fiasco and my POV on that is in another post title - I dare. Not justifying her. Don't misunderstand. It was just an attempt to understand her.)

On the other hand, we see Arzoo's pain too but the difference is that we know the reason behind it. Even when she had been happy and goey in love we were wincing at what awaited her in future. Because we know what he is going to do. 

He will be seen as human and be it Arzoo or Zaki or viewers themselves would understand and connect with him better when HIS reasons come into light fully. Arzoo WILL heal him. Healing himself doesn't make sense here. But she needs to know. Someone needs to shed some light to her about his past and his burden. And I am hoping tonight would be the first step in that direction. 

ploydomeNusiSg

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Na i don't expect from arzoo either not now, earlier she could but now i don't ... and that is why i feel this angle is a little too much ... I mean its' like putting one characters through a LOT! He already had the burden of pain now to top it their is guilt too ... its' like he is the only one who has to bear it all without any support from anyone! 
Only thing is for this to be a love story she has to have more contribution in his healing than the mere fact that he fell in love with her and in guilt of hurting her corrected it all himself and healed 

Edited by Soaps1 - 01 January 2015 at 2:26am

prettypriSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Na i don't expect from arzoo either not now, earlier she could but now i don't ... and that is why i feel this angle is a little too much ... I mean its' like putting one characters through a LOT! He already had the burden of pain now to top it their is guilt too ... its' like he is the only one who has to bear it all without any support from anyone! 

Maybe. But then they did show him as an extreme person. So maybe they felt he would need to be put through a lot for him to break his silence and scream ENOUGH. 

This guy does need a break. No denying that. Hope the issues will be lifted up now one after the other in one way or the other. 

prettypriSoaps1

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Nice post suvi.
That phone call to sahir when arzoo sense danger says it all 
She trust him ...deep in her heart she does ...no matter how much she try hard to hate him ...her inner conscience will always feel what ever he said is not what he meant ..

Actions speak volumes and its Sahir's action how he trashed that taxi guy will always play in her mind .

Edited by dakshaavi - 01 January 2015 at 3:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypriTHEfanOFheartzSoaps1Suvika.

Go to top