India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

KY2 was supposed to be Different....

ek_nai_paheli Senior Member
ek_nai_paheli
ek_nai_paheli

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
...From other shows right ?  But I see the same things here that happen with other shows. Dragging, third angle,  etc etc.  I understand Nandini being upset about MANIK sacrificing for Dhruv, but he has been apologizing to her forever for that. And Nandini, isn't she as stubborn as he is? So why blame him and his anger for everything. If maybe she is so sensible she can make him understand rather than driving him crazy.   
Why are the CVs dragging this to no end. They do that with all the shows and I mean ALL. Whether they are saas bahu, drama, love stories or family dramas. And I thought this youth oriented show would be different.  But this is too much. Isn't it time to get them together.  And they should move the story forward towards their music career, etc. with the two supporting each other and their group/band and not letting the likes of Harshad deter them from succeeding.  
I seriously hope the CVs are not going the regular route of separating the lovers and getting them together with others.  It is a bit annoying to see what they are doing. Especially Nandini's character. 

Please CVs wake up and give us something to feel good about. Because if you drag this for too long the TRPs whic are good right now might take a beating.  Don't forget the youth don't have a lot of patience unlike the housewives

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anz11backwithabang--Ariana--

anz11 Senior Member
anz11
anz11

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged
JUST BANG ON... U SAID WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!!Clap
WAKE UP CVS  WAKE UP TO THIS NEW YEAR Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ariana--

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Why would they GET these two together when they are not ready yet? Because WE want that?
Yeah even I want them to be together ... so let the CVs throw them at each other even though there is so much unresolved shit between them and as you said both of them are stubborn!
Manik can say sorry again and again but it won't matter till he explains WHY he did it and tell her that he won't do it ever again, 'sacrifice' her his friendship when it comes to that.
He kept throwing 'apologies' at her like it was a thing she was meant to catch!
He literally forced her to accept it, she said she doesn't trust him and that is only natural.
Then he royally passed out on her, was using his injury to make her forgive him -- When she does 'forgive' him he passed out and was admitted in hospital, his hand was about to be amputated.
She blames herself for that when it was not her fault, it was just Manik being an idiot.
She loves him, she knows that but he doesnt even think of it as love.
She believes they are wrong for each other but she wants him anyway.Doesn't change the fact that Manik was going to 'sacrifice' her had Dhruv not said that he still had feelings for her.
I don't want them to be together when they are definitely not ready.No OTHER person is coming in their life either because they are too invested in each other.
And what? Not like other shows doesn't mean that everything will be different -- Because some things shown in OTHER shows too are just reality.
Different is appreciated only till it is kept real, no eccentricities for the sake of it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyliciousqueenoftimbaktuSrujana7.MaNanMimi2609

queenoftimbaktu Senior Member
queenoftimbaktu
queenoftimbaktu

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I agree with Medha. Just because we want them to be together doesn't mean aiven hi CVs will get them back together. It has to have some meaning, right? The show is very logical. This whatever is going on between them - stubbornness, anger, love and fights, in most relationship, it is true shit. Besides they are teenagers, more kanphused people. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.S

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top