Jodha Akbar

JA- proves again "This society is 2much injustice based"

Vtui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
rajat's present side-lined presence for show's gain only clearly establish again this word is full of injustice every where, all the time😭., JA trying to built castles using RT's  intelligence keeping him in BG 😲and without crediting him. what u say guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chembi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you yes they are using rajat for trps even ps also😔
chitterati thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True...RT us a golden goose...and they are just cashing in on his popularity. RT PS are the jaan of this show and they are treated as side characters . And lollypop scenes are kept in start of show as trp calculation happens in first five minutes of the show
anael24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have never seen JA revolving around rt and ps only in Any track...if your talking about using them..then cvs ph and ekta have always used them for their own benefit!!

Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
truly cvs ko talent ki kadra nahi rt&ps should quit
Vtui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anael24

i have never seen JA revolving around rt and ps only in Any track...if your talking about using them..then cvs ph and ekta have always used them for their own benefit!! 

What I mean is just watch salim-akbar scene, even if Salim  was nowhere near depicting son's expressions, RT's  full mature father expressions,and emotions, were enough to establish Salim as an acceptable son. This is what, he is not only a genius character but also a default make-up too for other characters to be recognised as appropriate.That talent of him is used and misused  in this serial time and again

.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree,,they r using parijat for selling SA crap
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i think we all love rajat
that is his best award
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: onlyparijat

rajat's present side-lined presence for show's gain only clearly establish again this word is full of injustice every where, all the time😭., JA trying to built castles using RT's  intelligence keeping him in BG 😲and without crediting him. what u say guys?

Rajat & Paridhi are the pillars of JA😳, which is being used as foundation for SA nonsense🤢. Their popularity😊 is being encashed to promote SA🤢

Feeling very bad for my Rajat & Paridhi for the way they have been brutally sidelined.😭

Go To Hell CVs and PH😡

Edited by Tarunika13 - 9 years ago
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U think rajat is d only pillar of the shw ?
Pari ka kiya?...lavina?

Although m liking sanar also but akdha  is just magical