India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Everyone is not fair to Saurav, Anuj n ramesh

qwerty012 Senior Member
qwerty012
qwerty012

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I think everyone forgot that apart from pratima and sharad, suhani have few more wellwishers in that house. They didnt know anything that happened or happening but they accepted her without any expection..
  1. Saurav
  2. Anuj
  3. Ramesh
  4. Snoopy
They may not support her infront of others but we have seen them supporting her mant times silently.

As of now Ramesh n Snoopy cant do anything, but they may help to unite yuvani later. So we will the other two.

For Saurav, He didnt know about yuvraj love for sowmya. When suhani came, he didnt tell anything about her colour. He said it is his brother's choice n accepted her. He took one breakfast for him to like as suhani not only as his brother's wife. He respect her. He know Rags hate suhani after that theft incident. After that he stepped in n told her off when situation goes out of hand n when yuvraj didnt step in for suhani. In Christmas episode also u can see him in background, when something goes wrong he got angry not only for suhani even for ramesh. I think he thought in her hate for suhani n to remain dadi's favorite, Rags is troubling suhani. But i am sure he didnt have any idea about rags trying to seperate yuvani n sowmya's love for yuvraj. If u see, u can clearly see that he too dont like somya. So when everything came out i think he will voice his support for suhani. I dont want him to have affair bcoz then they wont count his support stating that he didnt same to rags then why can somya love yuvaraj.

For Anuj, He is the baby of the family even though yuvraj is the favorite. He know that his wife is an idiot n she wont do anything wrong by her own. Like saurav he too accepted, like and respect suhani for who is she. Even though he always remain in background, we can see like saurav he didnt like Sowmya n what happened in Christmas episode to suhani n ramesh. But unlike saurav, Anuj has more hold on his wife. So when everything come out, he is not only got support suhani and all we can expect some serious action from his side for menaka.

If only CVs give them some screenspace, we can see them in action too. Instead of those four evils, i actually want them to get more screenspace. 

Just wanted to tell my opinion about these characters. No offence to anyone

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Affinitynaam-ada-likhna-Seby-Parm.clarityNestleToulouseshanakyasharan

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwerty012

I think everyone forgot that apart from pratima and sharad, suhani have few more wellwishers in that house. They didnt know anything that happened or happening but they accepted her without any expection..
  1. Saurav
  2. Anuj
  3. Ramesh
  4. Snoopy
They may not support her infront of others but we have seen them supporting her mant times silently.

As of now Ramesh n Snoopy cant do anything, but they may help to unite yuvani later. So we will the other two.

For Saurav, He didnt know about yuvraj love for sowmya. When suhani came, he didnt tell anything about her colour. He said it is his brother's choice n accepted her. He took one breakfast for him to like as suhani not only as his brother's wife. He respect her. He know Rags hate suhani after that theft incident. After that he stepped in n told her off when situation goes out of hand n when yuvraj didnt step in for suhani. In Christmas episode also u can see him in background, when something goes wrong he got angry not only for suhani even for ramesh. I think he thought in her hate for suhani n to remain dadi's favorite, Rags is troubling suhani. But i am sure he didnt have any idea about rags trying to seperate yuvani n sowmya's love for yuvraj. If u see, u can clearly see that he too dont like somya. So when everything came out i think he will voice his support for suhani. I dont want him to have affair bcoz then they wont count his support stating that he didnt same to rags then why can somya love yuvaraj.

For Anuj, He is the baby of the family even though yuvraj is the favorite. He know that his wife is an idiot n she wont do anything wrong by her own. Like saurav he too accepted, like and respect suhani for who is she. Even though he always remain in background, we can see like saurav he didnt like Sowmya n what happened in Christmas episode to suhani n ramesh. But unlike saurav, Anuj has more hold on his wife. So when everything come out, he is not only got support suhani and all we can expect some serious action from his side for menaka.

If only CVs give them some screenspace, we can see them in action too. Instead of those four evils, i actually want them to get more screenspace.

Just wanted to tell my opinion about these characters. No offence to anyone

Bold - I completely agree with you. I am just in love with Saurabh so I usually end up looking for him in the background LOLDay Dreaming. But he looked really upset. I was actually going to write on his and Sharad anger but I have been so busy at work, I been passing comments here and there for the past month. 

I had actually also stated this in another post that Sandia had made. I completely  agree, instead of having the evil four shown in 70% of the show give Anuj more of a screen room. He is honestly just known as Menka husband that is his only identity and he is a gym freak.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012AffinityParm.

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I love all the characters that u mentioned especially saurabh I think the actor is such an amazing actor and brings such depth to the character whenever he is shown. I am eagerly waiting for him to get more screen time they can do a lot with his character. As for anuj this character I dnt knw what they would do with it later on bt I think he is very sweet its amazing that the family got him married so early he has such a baby face. And ramesh I kind of hope that when suhani leaves he leaves to and they later find each another and he works for suhani and becomes rich he is sooo adorable. Really if suhani hadn't called saurabh and ramesh bhai I would be sooo shipping them lol. And snoopy what an adorable doggie that is. I hope like the fish souyma doesn't kill snoopy tooo. I can imagine that dirty girl trying to kill snoopy to get close to yuvraj.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012-Seby-

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Agreed. Thumbs Up
TBH, Saurabh and Anuj notice the ill-treatment of Suhani more than Yuvraj does, as was evidenced by their changing expressions during the sweater fiasco, whereas Yuvraj seems to have the same confused expression throughout. Confused

Even they are able to notice Soumya and The Evil Trio's abhorrent attitude towards Suhani while Mr.Yuvraj seems to have lost all use of his brains.

With Ramesh, I feel that his lowly position in the Birla Household limits him from standing up for Suhani on a larger scale. In fact, the show can make a point about domestic helps being treated like dirt in Indian households, maybe a little later. And Snoopy, well is Snoopy- not much he can do.
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012sandiab

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top