Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Seeing arzoo fainted in his arms 
and later on the bed that 

Someone will call Dr know it all Khuranna 

But dil ke arman KA ki nautanki mey beh gaey Broken Heart

Imagine what advise he must have given? Make her smell dirty socks to wake her up? ROFL 

P.S: When KA was talking about how women should be covered and all ... how many thought look next to you ... have u never seen Anam? ErmmLOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aamnazuhaJannatKhan780ploydomerosal_awesomefeministVD927TaanuDeewaniIlin-svetalana-Bujee09premeeristryapril10prettypriwar_is_peaceSuvika.MisHumptyDumpty

JannatKhan780 Groupbie
JannatKhan780
JannatKhan780

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
ROFL wo kehtay hai na dusro ko nasehat khud mian fazehat! It doesn't suits KA but still close enough! Sleepy
prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Maybe they will call Zaki who will call Dr.  Khurana...the helping friend with the amazing doctor...this combination will be enough to reassure Nausheen alsoLOL.
And KA...hum kya..even Anam herself was uncomfortable when she said those dialogs about be pardah..her expression was like..kahin mere baare me tho nahi Bol rahi indirectly

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-svetalana-Soaps1

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
who wants to see the miraculous doc Dead
i felt the epi was crammed into one to fit everything together. 
they cut the SAAZ scene so short. and gave loney tooney brigade more footage in the beginning.
even a 10 sec scene after she fainted. as to how sahir picked her up placed her in the car and cradled her in his lap till home just looking at her...would have been such a highlight Day Dreaming the two scenes where she fainted and where he brought her home looked so disconnected ans rushed. Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

madhu31 Goldie
madhu31
madhu31

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
i was thinking the exact thing about the anam part. arzoo dresses way better than anam. anam and her dressing sense is so Dead
premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
i thought that LOL...ur PS... Confused

i guessed it would be either Sahir or alvira to first aid her.. the way they were shouting haneef bring first aid box Confused par every1 got lost in KA n Alvira talks

VD927 Senior Member
VD927
VD927

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Good point on Anam! Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index