India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

New promo- Aarav leaves Ragini (Page 4)

DivyaDivI10 IF-Dazzler
DivyaDivI10
DivyaDivI10

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
feeling bad for ragini.. can't wait for the upcoming episodes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneira

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

What?? Aarav leaves Ragini only to live with grandeur??!!! Its sad that none of Ragini's children understand her..

I disagree...there is one kid...who really understands her mother...even though she never met her...even though she lives far away from her...her identity is a question mark...ragini doesn't know abt her existence...the kid...the daughter is none other than Suhani Nachikhet Neil Khanna...she is the only kid who understand her mother and that was proved in agam-suhani yesterday scenes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meera19-Swetha-

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

DR NEIL NEEDS A DOCTOR ASAP 

HE IS BIPOLAR

ek minute mei Pam style clapping 
Dusre minute mei can't see you crying 

MAKE UP YOUR MIND 

hmmm then the romantic in me saying that is the kashmakash he cannot make up his mind becos his heart drives him away sigh! 

CANNOT WAIT CANNOT WAIT for agham my favorite kid to come over to Ragini and give her loads of happiness that she deserves 

That should actually jalao Neil even more 

I hope its nor bipolar but something romantic!!Day Dreaming

poetic

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpatil3

Tfs.
Cv have showned it correctly as aarav was mostly attracted to glamorous , rich, having all modern equipments and most probably the show up things. Hope everyone remembers him asking ragini boj main uthavu mere liye kya bachega and oromising the firl that he will get a bike , though knowing ragini's financial conditions asking her for bike, comparing hi self with aagham's dressing sense, it is expected to happen.

though neil had said tum na acchi patni ban saki na maa, but afterwards he saying her main tumhe rite hue nhi dekh sakta , I m getting some positive vibes here, couple may open up as themselves nit as ragini or nachiket , but like at least someone who were so close to each other befire some years. That way they get some rime together lolz.

well, neil's definition of being a good parent is giving all luxurues to kids
Confused

he is old fashioned male or typical thinking prevalent in our society fathers are for finance, and that is what is happening, Aarav wants his father as he doesnt have money and Agam wants as he doesnt have mother. Both twins compare themselves with other, specially for thing which they dnt have.

Aarav might also relaise his mistake, i am sure he will but it will happen in time. 
amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by aati1429

Originally posted by poetic

BTW, who has given Neil the right to utter that nonsense?
Till date, I have not heard him saying anything sane or sensitive, except for one or two instances. It's sad.

Who determines who is a failure as a parent? A teenager who wants lavishness in his life? Is this what Neil's understanding of teenagers are?

And what exactly has he given his kids?

Well neil seems to be always angry or hurt. When he sees ragini, and he never want to show her his weakness, she is his weakness!!. 

I think cvs will show even he will face same issue. But it always starts with ragini, and she does handle kids better den neil does. Neil for crying out loud participate in ur kids life, he has shut himself after his divorce. 

I just hope for more NR scenes, and kid interaction. Vamps are too much for me

But this is total tomfoolery. 

It's a very big accusation on part of Neil. Afterall, nobody knows how his kids would have turned up. 

But will he know anytime that money is not everything? 

I think Neil doesnt know, his kids are softies because they havent seen hardship of life, the one who has seen hardhip will definately want to acquire pleasures of life quickly. Aarav thinks he has right to all leasures Agam has as he is also Neil's son. His feelings are quite natural. 

BUt yeah Neil taunting her is just his way of taking out his frustration as he knows she has moved on!! 

I think when he realises that she hasnt he will realise his mistakes, I hope Cvs show a whole episode of unfair things he said to her.

meera19

ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

What?? Aarav leaves Ragini only to live with grandeur??!!! Its sad that none of Ragini's children understand her..

I disagree...there is one kid...who really understands her mother...even though she never met her...
Actually I didn't clear.. I meant both Nishi and Aarav who stay with her..
amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

I disagree...there is one kid...who really understands her mother...even though she never met her...
Actually I didn't clear.. I meant both Nishi and Aarav who stay with her..

Well true Anyways it is not clear about SUhani yet!! so we cant claim anything about her. 

I think when you live with someone whole life u take all those things very mildly, and are attracted to what you dnt have. Its natural and so is happening to Ragini's kids that doesnt mean they dnt love her. They are at the crossroads in there life. Teenage is when u aspire and hope for ambitions and things qucikly.

Someget some dnt and same they are showing with Nishi and Aarav. they cant all time show them as maa bhakt!! I like them and it seems natural to me a family with figths and then again sitting with love.

I think Aarav will also come back. Its just one more scenario they are using. remember the scenario they used with Nishi inviting them to stay but nothing happened. I dnt think even aarav will be able to go!! Pam wont accept him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyameera19-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Tfs! :)
Felt bad for Ragini :(
Good that Aarav leaves Ragini for Neil.. 
Now Agam will leave Neil for Ragini..
Both these twin kids will realise one day that they need both their parents! 

Go to top