India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

New promo- Aarav leaves Ragini (Page 3)

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
BTW, who has given Neil the right to utter that nonsense?
Till date, I have not heard him saying anything sane or sensitive, except for one or two instances. It's sad.

Who determines who is a failure as a parent? A teenager who wants lavishness in his life? Is this what Neil's understanding of teenagers are?

And what exactly has he given his kids?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneirasid_ridz

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Till date, I have not heard him saying anything sane or sensitive, except for one or two instances. It's sad.

Who determines who is a failure as a parent? A teenager who wants lavishness in his life? Is this what Neil's understanding of teenagers are?

Well neil seems to be always angry or hurt. When he sees ragini, and he never want to show her his weakness, she is his weakness!!. 

I think cvs will show even he will face same issue. But it always starts with ragini, and she does handle kids better den neil does. Neil for crying out loud participate in ur kids life, he has shut himself after his divorce. 

I just hope for more NR scenes, and kid interaction. Vamps are too much for me

meera19Infinitedreams

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
DR NEIL NEEDS A DOCTOR ASAP 

HE IS BIPOLAR

ek minute mei Pam style clapping 
Dusre minute mei can't see you crying 

MAKE UP YOUR MIND 

hmmm then the romantic in me saying that is the kashmakash he cannot make up his mind becos his heart drives him away sigh! 

CANNOT WAIT CANNOT WAIT for agham my favorite kid to come over to Ragini and give her loads of happiness that she deserves 

That should actually jalao Neil even more 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-IKNMPamazingneirasid_ridzInfinitedreamspoetic

bpatil3 IF-Rockerz
bpatil3
bpatil3

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Tfs.
Cv have showned it correctly as aarav was mostly attracted to glamorous , rich, having all modern equipments and most probably the show up things. Hope everyone remembers him asking ragini boj main uthavu mere liye kya bachega and oromising the firl that he will get a bike , though knowing ragini's financial conditions asking her for bike, comparing hi self with aagham's dressing sense, it is expected to happen.

though neil had said tum na acchi patni ban saki na maa, but afterwards he saying her main tumhe rite hue nhi dekh sakta , I m getting some positive vibes here, couple may open up as themselves nit as ragini or nachiket , but like at least someone who were so close to each other befire some years. That way they get some rime together lolz.

well, neil's definition of being a good parent is giving all luxurues to kids
Confused

amazingneiraInfinitedreams

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

Well neil seems to be always angry or hurt. When he sees ragini, and he never want to show her his weakness, she is his weakness!!. 

I think cvs will show even he will face same issue. But it always starts with ragini, and she does handle kids better den neil does. Neil for crying out loud participate in ur kids life, he has shut himself after his divorce. 

I just hope for more NR scenes, and kid interaction. Vamps are too much for me

But this is total tomfoolery. 

It's a very big accusation on part of Neil. Afterall, nobody knows how his kids would have turned up. 

But will he know anytime that money is not everything? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneira

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

Originally posted by 4856

Thanks for sharing..!!SmileSmile
Feeling sad for Ragini...after all these years of working so hard and providing the best she could for her kids and they turn around and say this...!!CryShocked
Heartbreaking really and to feel defeated and also that you are a failure is even more sad..!Thumbs Down
Dr. Neil better not say anything hurtful to her...now.!OuchOuch

It is really sad. What does this show? That only Money matters?

And all for what? That ungrateful git?

I in a way appreciate this angle. NR are now actually facing the impact of their decisions in the past. Both NR were cause of this separation, now they are facing it. Both will face these issues!!

I dnt really hate Aarav or think him ungrateful, I think if we can say Neil is insecure, it is quite obvious for teenager to be insecure and want for worldly goods easily and quickly especially when he knows he also deserve same standards as his siblings, as he is also fathered by the same man.

I like this angle to be honest. Some thing close to reality, not everyone in sensible, some are temperamental and impatient also especially teenage boys are!!

its not abt wanting materialistic things...when I was 17 yrs...me too gave more importance to materialistic things and was impatient too but I have never talk to my parents in such a tone...aarav wants all this things is acceptable...but to be honest...he wants all this things to impress that gold digger shilpa girl...he doesn't care of anyone feelings except for shilpa girl feelings

the issue is the way and the tone aarav talking to his mother...thats not acceptable...even though being a teenager...you have no rights to talk to your parents in such a tone...thats not acceptable

Edited by Mages - 01 January 2015 at 1:32am

amazingneirasid_ridz

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Like this saying in my language: "destiny is a saddled donkey, he goes wherever you lead him". Neil just doesn't know how to improve as a person, hence why his life is such a mess. 

amazingneirasid_ridz

ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
What?? Aarav leaves Ragini only to live with grandeur??!!! Its sad that none of Ragini's children understand her..

amazingneirasid_ridz

Go to top