Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes,Neils turn will surely come and im sure it will be about Aagam who will show his desire to go and stay with Ragini.But .the real truth is that both of them are at fault.I mean Neira.The day they decided to dIvide the kids,they failed as parents and ofcourse when they got divorced,its clear that they even failed as wife and husband.

Its the ego which wont make them to accept it atleast infront of each other about it.

amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv-IKNMP

TFS!!... ❤️
Hayee Neil turned into Nachiket!!!..

He looks like he bacame weak as well. But I guess not much as in the making of this scene we see him standing and ragini gng from dere!!

I so want more NR scenes
amazingneira thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldstar678

Yes,Neils turn will surely come and im sure it will be about Aagam who will show his desire to go and stay with Ragini.But .the real truth is that both of them are at fault.I mean Neira.The day they decided to dIvide the kids,they failed as parents and ofcourse when they got divorced,its clear that they even failed as wife and husband.

Its the ego which wont make them to accept it atleast infront of each other about it.

Exactly, it is about failed relations. I am sure Agam will want to go to Ragini!. that might be a wake up call for Neil, as his words will come back to haunt him.

Screen comes alive with both of them onscreen.
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor Ragini.Arav want money nt love...both Arav&nishi r Selfish
amazingneira thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

It is really  sad. What does this show? That only Money matters?

And all for what? That ungrateful git?

I in a way appreciate this angle. NR are now actually facing the impact of their decisions in the past. Both NR were cause of this separation, now they are facing it. Both will face these issues!!

I dnt really hate Aarav or think him ungrateful, I think if we can say Neil is insecure, it is quite obvious for teenager to be insecure and want for worldly goods easily and quickly especially when he knows he also deserve same standards as his siblings, as he is also fathered by the same man.

I like this angle to be honest. Some thing close to reality, not everyone in sensible, some are temperamental and impatient also especially teenage boys are!! 
Edited by aati1429 - 9 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
TFS...
aarav such a insolent and ungrateful brat...after so much sacrifice for kids...ragini got this as a prize...
neil will pay for it soon...agam will teach him a lesson when he will choose ragini over him...then he will known the pain...even suhani will choose to go with her mother rather than staying with neil

for the first time...I am counting on pam-ranbir to teach aarav...a lesson
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BTW, who has given Neil the right to utter that nonsense?
Till date, I have not heard him saying anything sane or sensitive, except for one or two instances. It's sad.

Who determines who is a failure as a parent? A teenager who wants lavishness in his life? Is this what Neil's understanding of teenagers are?

And what exactly has he given his kids?
amazingneira thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

BTW, who has given Neil the right to utter that nonsense?

Till date, I have not heard him saying anything sane or sensitive, except for one or two instances. It's sad.

Who determines who is a failure as a parent? A teenager who wants lavishness in his life? Is this what Neil's understanding of teenagers are?

And what exactly has he given his kids?

Well neil seems to be always angry or hurt. When he sees ragini, and he never want to show her his weakness, she is his weakness!!. 

I think cvs will show even he will face same issue. But it always starts with ragini, and she does handle kids better den neil does. Neil for crying out loud participate in ur kids life, he has shut himself after his divorce. 

I just hope for more NR scenes, and kid interaction. Vamps are too much for me
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
DR NEIL NEEDS A DOCTOR ASAP 

HE IS BIPOLAR

ek minute mei Pam style clapping 
Dusre minute mei can't see you crying 

MAKE UP YOUR MIND 

hmmm then the romantic in me saying that is the kashmakash he cannot make up his mind becos his heart drives him away sigh! 

CANNOT WAIT CANNOT WAIT for agham my favorite kid to come over to Ragini and give her loads of happiness that she deserves 

That should actually jalao Neil even more 
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs.
Cv have showned it correctly as aarav was mostly attracted to glamorous , rich, having all modern equipments and most probably the show up things. Hope everyone remembers him asking ragini boj main uthavu mere liye kya bachega and oromising the firl that he will get a bike , though knowing ragini's financial conditions asking her for bike, comparing hi self with aagham's dressing sense, it is expected to happen.

though neil had said tum na acchi patni ban saki na maa, but afterwards he saying her main tumhe rite hue nhi dekh sakta , I m getting some positive vibes here, couple may open up as themselves nit as ragini or nachiket , but like at least someone who were so close to each other befire some years. That way they get some rime together lolz.

well, neil's definition of being a good parent is giving all luxurues to kids
😕