Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 33#|INVITE ONLY| (Page 78)

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Joined: 16 November 2012
Posts: 12578

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uscgirl

GS at it again:
Dono ek dusre ko pareshan kar rahe hai.

G: mujhe beauty sleep chahiye
S: mujhe beauty sleep chahiye
G: dont copy me. tum jayo apne bedroompur mein
S: wo mera nahi hai
G: tum jayo
S: ye tumara ghar nahi hai ye BB ka ghar hai
G: mera hathiyar de do
S: bugging him - ye pura din bed pe kaise rehte hai
G: tum kuchh kam nahi ho kantala aata hai
S: tum jaise log honge to kantala ayega nai
G: ab mera satak jaye ga
G: aur batayo Sonali rani kya chal raha hai
S: jo tumari zindagi mein hota hai wo mere mein hota hai
S just gave flying kiss to G
G said yeh kya kiya doing the same action of flying kiss MUTED DAMN!!!!!Angry and camera moved! DAMNAngry


hayyeeeEmbarrassedLOL
btw i heard he said 'behen yeh rod dedo' m sure he called 'behen' in joke but did he say that?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlrinku90-AAMIRnSHERRY-

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 05 November 2014
Posts: 12470

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Joined: 16 November 2012
Posts: 12578

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Originally posted by Pri_BS

sonali had gautam's spatula in handLOL gauti took it from her.. both on couch talkingEmbarrassed


Pri baaz aa jao. You sound like Pritam now OuchLOL


ROFLCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44309

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_BS

hayyeeeEmbarrassedLOL
btw i heard he said 'behen yeh rod dedo' m sure he called 'behen' in joke but did he say that?


GauNali shippers ki waat ROFL  I say he meant it Evil SmileLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90GrumpyTheCat.Dilwale.

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114913

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Originally posted by .Disputed.

Originally posted by Pri_BS

sonali had gautam's spatula in handLOL gauti took it from her.. both on couch talkingEmbarrassed


Pri baaz aa jao. You sound like Pritam now OuchLOL



'Aatta majhi satakli '

Merey aur GG ke beech koi nahin aa sakta
Aattha maja doka bhandbhandali Angry LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GrumpyTheCat

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Joined: 10 December 2011
Posts: 3636

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@Pri - he wanted the spatula, he was kidding and annoyed at the same time.. after that he called her raniLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSGrumpyTheCat

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Joined: 11 November 2013
Posts: 18333

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uscgirl

@Pri - he wanted the spatula, he was kidding and annoyed at the same time.. after that he called her raniLOL

Did sh3 handover the spatula? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlGrumpyTheCat

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114913

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uscgirl

GS at it again:
Dono ek dusre ko pareshan kar rahe hai.

G: mujhe beauty sleep chahiye
S: mujhe beauty sleep chahiye
G: dont copy me. tum jayo apne bedroompur mein
S: wo mera nahi hai
G: tum jayo
S: ye tumara ghar nahi hai ye BB ka ghar hai
G: mera hathiyar de do
S: bugging him - ye pura din bed pe kaise rehte hai
G: tum kuchh kam nahi ho kantala aata hai
S: tum jaise log honge to kantala ayega nai
G: ab mera satak jaye ga
G: aur batayo Sonali rani kya chal raha hai
S: jo tumari zindagi mein hota hai wo mere mein hota hai
S just gave flying kiss to G
G said yeh kya kiya doing the same action of flying kiss MUTED DAMN!!!!!Angry and camera moved! DAMNAngry


Sarfira hain Yeh Guatam aur Sarfiri hain Sonali
Yaa yeh dono hain sahi yaa sarfire hain saare
Mehka behka Gautam ya Mehki Behaki Sonali 
Bade ok shokay hua set more 
Inn dono ko masti chadi hain full too
Nacho saare G phaad ke Dancing Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirl-MONA-GrumpyTheCat

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Funtimes CC #56 |INVITE ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --SH7_Sunny--   Replies: 1203   Views: 36132

--SH7_Sunny-- 1203 36132 03 February 2015 at 7:54am by .Amrita
Funtimes CC #55 |INVITE ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -MONA-   Replies: 1198   Views: 33084

-MONA- 1198 33084 02 February 2015 at 8:14am by .Amrita
Funtimes CC #54 |INVITE ONLY| Lets celebrate the champ GG has won

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: --SH7_Sunny--   Replies: 1212   Views: 31049

--SH7_Sunny-- 1212 31049 31 January 2015 at 11:58pm by -MONA-
Funtimes CC #53 |INVITE ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -MONA-   Replies: 1198   Views: 32548

-MONA- 1198 32548 31 January 2015 at 7:17am by --SH7_Sunny--
Funtimes CC #52 |INVITE ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: --SH7_Sunny--   Replies: 1194   Views: 31763

--SH7_Sunny-- 1194 31763 30 January 2015 at 10:37am by bbsai

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index