Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Guys!!! Please please keep voting continuously!!! 

Good morning :)

Good morning ..
Trying to vote and trolling Upen patel ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
I have tweeted 20 times to vote for gautam to him .I haven't been blocked yet .
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Guys I am doing the SMS voting too

It says after 4-5 msgs that the this service is temporary unavailable !

Now what the hell is this?

Anyone else with the same experience ,

I don't know What happens with SMS voting ... Remember only 100 votes is counted ... 3Rs 300 recharge katham hothe hi stop voting from that number 😛 ... If you want still you can vote from others phone number... Per phone number 100 votes

I stay outside india I am voting online
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MONA-

When these two were fighting surprisingly, he didn't utter a word... Already they had a clash she concluded he is fake... He accepted agar mein fake hoon tho hoon , isse aage kya baath kar sakthe
?

She was fighting with Puneet, I didn't like dragging Gautam name there... Let us see what she will do karishma told her you were wrong and puneet is right ... Will she leave Karishma side now
?

Wohi toh ..Usko puneet  se nahin Gautam se reaction chaiye tha parr nahin mila ..
She has been trying to provoke GG but has been unsuccessfull ..kal ka lawyer wali baat le kar rona was so unnecessary .
I cannot imgaine bein gin Rahul Mahajan's shoes ..I hope he has his hearing intact .Such noise pollution she is ..🤢🤢🤢
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@BNB

Use google chrome
Go to extension (in settings) and install Hola Better Internet
Than on Google search Bigg Boss voting and click on the first link that appears in search results
Load Hola to India and keep
Than try voting :)
-MONA- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

khula mona but login nahin karr paa rahin hoon .

Menu bar mein Voting option click Karen ke baad pop up will open ... Asking for UID, PWD select Facbook,Twitter ,Yahoo, or gmail again new page appears I mean which ever option you selected... Login with selected options original UID and Pwd (gmail original UID,PWD what you used to check your mails)and click authorize app ... Then you will be redirect to the colors page...
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArianaGrande

@BNB

Use google chrome
Than on Google search Bigg Boss voting and click on the first link that appears in search results

Thanks ..
I did tht ..it won't wrk ..😕😕😕
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArianaGrande

@BNB

Use google chrome

yes I am doing the same thing. Its working.
-MONA- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

Wohi toh ..Usko puneet se nahin Gautam se reaction chaiye tha parr nahin mila ..
She has been trying to provoke GG but has been unsuccessfull ..kal ka lawyer wali baat le kar rona was so unnecessary .
I cannot imgaine bein gin Rahul Mahajan's shoes ..I hope he has his hearing intact .Such noise pollution she is ..🤢🤢🤢

She wants Big fight with Gautam like she did with... Pritam

Gautam still trying to talk to her nicely... For that also she is blaming you are wrong, you are feeling you are wrong that's why you keep coming to me 🤢 ... Now he stopped going to her... She is dragging Gautam's name in other
'S fight what the hell she wants to prove... Rahul ka kya karegi... In Halla Bol
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: uscgirl

yes I am doing the same thing. Its working.

Will try again .Thanks .

Can't wait to see GG hold the trophy ðŸ˜ƒ

GAUTAM FTW 
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MONA-

She wants Big fight with Gautam like she did with... Pritam

Gautam still trying to talk to her nicely... For that also she is blaming you are wrong, you are feeling you are wrong that's why you keep coming to me 🤢 ... Now he stopped going to her... She is dragging Gautam's name in other
'S fight what the hell she wants to prove... Rahul ka kya karegi... In Halla Bol

I hopw Sambhavna and Rahul gang up on her .. 
I am so freaking done with her BS.

Gautam ka dost mera dost ..GG ka dushman mera ..Chaude main ..😃