Funtimes CC 33#|INVITE ONLY| (Page 62)

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uscgirl

Originally posted by Pri_BS

read on an FB page :( 

Btw UG you watching LF?? Just a few mins pehle Sonali Ali in kitchen, GG came there touched Sonali's head and went backLOL u saw that?
ohhh :( 

I missed the scene yaar.. But I saw him with Sonali in kitchen - I could sense something between themLOL
as in what?EmbarrassedLOL 

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged

I want to clarify Sonali, Pritam comments on Gautam on LA couch the other day:
It looked like Sonali was mad at G as he danced with Dimpy.
Pritam was asking why was he not dancing with S? and asked S why she was away from G and not danced with him
G: she says things that puts him off.. and mentioned if she talks nicely any guy would do anything for her..

Something Pritam said .. and then said kab karega season khatam hone ko aaya (means when will you hook up with her the season is getting over now) (Pritam was just concerned because GS have true feeling it seemed like)

Pritam taunted G saying tu kuchh nahi kar sakta bas bathroom ja sakta hai (I dont think he was insulting him - he was just annoyed that G is not giving bhav to S when P knows both like each other)

S - chhod do wo darpok hai (in the sense that he is not initiating the feelings and expressing it)
S - aur movie bhi ki darpok suits him (again verbal diarrhoea but seemed that she is annoyed because G is not giving her bhav)
G - saw him he felt bad by the comment but he gave it back -  he said WR mein ye bhoot banke baithi hoti hai 

So it looked like lovers tiff honestly.

It had a lot of annoyance...i mean they both seemed annoyed for some reason...but yes i get your point

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlrinku90Pri_BS

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

Dimpy didn't leave ring task for Ali , Dimpy didn't save Ali , Dimpy didn't poke Pritam for Ali . Despite not doing anything for Ali , Ali still comes and consoles Dimpy when she is upset . Dimpy never showed loyalty to Ali . She must have done all these things for gautam to get the vote of gautam fans but at the end of the she did do these things for gautam .

Robin, am not denying that she has done a lot for Gautam..A lot more than his so called friends..But now, she is stretching this issue for more than two weeks even after Gautam has tried his best to sort it out..He doesn't really bitch about her & i have never seen him provoke her unnecessarily..And Dimpy taunts him & drags him into fights where he is not even involved yet we expect him to understand Dimpy & continue to remain friends? You know when Ali commented on Dimpy's haisiyat, Gautam corrected him & said don use such words..Yet i have never seen Dimpy support Gautam when KU call him all sort of names..Infact, she has declared that Gautam used Di & Sonali..This when the first thing she told Gautam after her entry is that Sonali is using him..Thats when Gautam stopped talking to Sonali altogether..And then she always stood by Gautam in the Diandra issue but now that they had a fight, she kept taunting him about Di..Ye sab ke baad, Gautam is still expected to understand her? To me, Gautam was wrong initially when he fought with her on the Ali issue..Post that though, Dimpy has gone berserk & keeps taunting/ fighting with Gautam for no reason..This is totally my opinion though LOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 01 January 2015 at 11:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90-AAMIRnSHERRY-.Dilwale.bluerobinMeherbaanfire_gun

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged

read on an FB page :( 

Btw UG you watching LF?? Just a few mins pehle Sonali Ali in kitchen, GG came there touched Sonali's head and went backLOL u saw that?
ohhh :( 

I missed the scene yaar.. But I saw him with Sonali in kitchen - I could sense something between themLOL
as in what?EmbarrassedLOL 
bole bina jo tension hota hai when you are attracted to someone lolLOL

Edited by uscgirl - 01 January 2015 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by bluerobin

Dimpy didn't leave ring task for Ali , Dimpy didn't save Ali , Dimpy didn't poke Pritam for Ali . Despite not doing anything for Ali , Ali still comes and consoles Dimpy when she is upset . Dimpy never showed loyalty to Ali . She must have done all these things for gautam to get the vote of gautam fans but at the end of the she did do these things for gautam .

Robin, am not denying that she has done a lot for Gautam..A lot more than his so called friends..But now, she is stretching this issue for more than two weeks even after Gautam has tried his best to sort it out..He doesn't really bitch about her & i have never seen him provoke her unnecessarily..And Dimpy taunts him & drags him into fights where he is not even involved yet we expect him to understand Dimpy & continue to remain friends? You know when Ali commented on Dimpy's haisiyat, Gautam corrected him & said don use such words..Yet i have never seen Dimpy support Gautam when KU call him all sort of names..Infact, she has declared that Gautam used Di & Sonali..This when the first thing she told Gautam after her entry is that Sonali is using him..Thats when Gautam stopped talking to Sonali altogether..And then she always stood by Gautam in the Diandra issue but now that they had a fight, she kept taunting him about Di..Ye sab ke baad, Gautam is still expected to understand her? To me, Gautam was wrong initially when he fought with her on the Ali issue..Post that though, Dimpy has gone berserk & keeps taunting/ fighting with Gautam for no reason..This is totally my opinion though LOL

You two argue after every episode but never agree with each other lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90Pri_BSrogerrocks

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
BB site is weird LOL they are asking me to clarify if I am an humanROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlrinku90Pri_BS-MONA-

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Pritam was asking why was he not dancing with S? and asked S why she was away from G and not danced with him
G: she says things that puts him off.. and mentioned if she talks nicely any guy would do anything for her..

Something Pritam said .. and then said kab karega season khatam hone ko aaya (means when will you hook up with her the season is getting over now) (Pritam was just concerned because GS have true feeling it seemed like)

Pritam taunted G saying tu kuchh nahi kar sakta bas bathroom ja sakta hai (I dont think he was insulting him - he was just annoyed that G is not giving bhav to S when P knows both like each other)

S - chhod do wo darpok hai (in the sense that he is not initiating the feelings and expressing it)
S - aur movie bhi ki darpok suits him (again verbal diarrhoea but seemed that she is annoyed because G is not giving her bhav)
G - saw him he felt bad by the comment but he gave it back -  he said WR mein ye bhoot banke baithi hoti hai 

hmmm! interesting it is yar!! 
It is pretty evident they like each other

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirl

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

It had a lot of annoyance...i mean they both seemed annoyed for some reason...but yes i get your point

i honestly feel both are waiting for the other to make a move and express. Sonali says stuff but she never gives him bhav which upsets him and he does the same which she gets annoyed with

overall, they both act childish 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlrinku90-AAMIRnSHERRY-Pri_BS

Go to top