Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 33#|INVITE ONLY| (Page 60)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

@Roger - Gautam began this nasty arguement with Dimpy that day . Has Gautam even said to Puneet that he should stop his bitching , did gautam ever say anything to Puneet when he attacked Arya , Puneet disclosed something which Ali said told to him by Praneet and went to beat up Ali - now didn't gautam feel this is instigation ? Whichever contestant is evicted bashes Puneet and Gautam also gets an earful . Gautam gets insulted by Puneet on asking him to talk in hindi , just imagine what would happen if Gautam asks Puneet to stop instigation and back biting . Is there any condition that Puneet can be only lectured by Salman ? So logically Gautam should 1st lecture Puneet on manners and stop being mastermind . Moreover this whole Gautam keeping quiet in today's arguement is - Diandra's clue on puneet , nothing else . Otherwise by this time he would have run and come - tum puneet sir ke saath tu tadak nahi kar sakti dialogue 

But Gautam is emotionally attached to Puneet..Even Dimpy chooses to ignore every single offensive remark made by Ali..Gautam just said ' lawyer ki beti' & she cried so much..But Ali has said stuff like nagin, na dheen na iman, home wrecker & a lot of extremely offensive things yet she chooses to laugh through them..If she has a choice to be friendly with Ali & pounce on Gautam, i think Gautam also has a choice to love Puneet & advice Dimpy..Nahi? LOL And no, i don think Gautam would have interfered..Infact, ever since Salman blasted Gautam for interfering in the Pritam-Puneet fight, Gautam has made sure not to interfere..He din say a word even when Tanna called Puneet potty mouth..Toh ab kyun interfere karega LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90-AAMIRnSHERRY-bluerobinPri_BSMeherbaan-MONA-

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Farah shot for the promo of HallaBol today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90Meherbaan

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Yaha india ka khon khon hai atleast tore votes to karo sms se ROFL recharge pri karwa degi sabka mbl me ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MONA-

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_BS

read on an FB page :( 

Btw UG you watching LF?? Just a few mins pehle Sonali Ali in kitchen, GG came there touched Sonali's head and went backLOL u saw that?
ohhh :( 

I missed the scene yaar.. But I saw him with Sonali in kitchen - I could sense something between themLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS-MONA-

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Originally posted by bluerobin

@Roger - Gautam began this nasty arguement with Dimpy that day . Has Gautam even said to Puneet that he should stop his bitching , did gautam ever say anything to Puneet when he attacked Arya , Puneet disclosed something which Ali said told to him by Praneet and went to beat up Ali - now didn't gautam feel this is instigation ? Whichever contestant is evicted bashes Puneet and Gautam also gets an earful . Gautam gets insulted by Puneet on asking him to talk in hindi , just imagine what would happen if Gautam asks Puneet to stop instigation and back biting . Is there any condition that Puneet can be only lectured by Salman ? So logically Gautam should 1st lecture Puneet on manners and stop being mastermind . Moreover this whole Gautam keeping quiet in today's arguement is - Diandra's clue on puneet , nothing else . Otherwise by this time he would have run and come - tum puneet sir ke saath tu tadak nahi kar sakti dialogue 
mohit came and praised puneet..now tell me gautam apne bhai ki sunega ki diandra ki????LOLLOL...gautam ans punz worked on salman advice thats why they r keeping distance in unesscary pouching for each other ...it was long discussion done by them long time ago in live feed...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90-AAMIRnSHERRY-Pri_BSMeherbaan-MONA-.Dilwale.--RockStar--

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

I feel its unfair little bit to blame Gautam because Puneet was with him from initial days and he has an trust factor on him more than anyoneelse more like an father to G

While Dimpy was always accused by many allegations and this might have made Gautam to be more aware of her ! Gautam clear cut isnt wasting his time spreading venom about Dimpy how Dimpy is doing for Gautam,Did Gautam use an F slang for her how she used for Gautam one day in live feed when G asked her to speak in Hindi (she said it rudely) W

When he wants to solve the issue mutually Dimpy wants to show she is 100% right but she isnt !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90-AAMIRnSHERRY-Pri_BSMeherbaan.Dilwale.fire_gun

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArianaGrande

Please answer

1.I am voting from outside India so I actually lost count of how many times I voted for Gautam how to know i have reached the max limit to vote from an ID
rupees pri ke acc me dalwa do bo sms karwa degi ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Originally posted by Pri_BS

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

LF:
Karishma: can we murder pointless Sonali please?
Dimpy: (laughs)

How mean :@
i know!!! did she in joke?Confused but whatever it is hadd mean hai!!!! yeh sonali ko top 5 karwake chhodeinge!!LOL

Lol in sha Allah 

Joke men hi obviously kaha hoga...even the funeral comment was a joke LOL
Ameen :)

I know but difference hota hai.. like muh se nikal jata hai i want to kill him/her like i say for dianLOL but to say iske funeral pe jayeinge aise muh se nahi nikalta! the way Sushant said it showed the meanness inside him...
Khair Tanna se toh i expect she would want to murder GS but ab Dimpy bhi vile nikliLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90-AAMIRnSHERRY--MONA-fire_gun

Go to top