-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Lol india men hota to at least 300 votes to kar deta for gautam(SMS) lol
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

No no your interpretation is very wrong...
She just dragged him unnecessarily...she didn't mean to say that he should ask Puneet to do wagera wagera
Fallacious interpretation 

I don't have energy to argue now . My interpretation may be wrong for you but Dew and roger may find it right . My post was for dew and roger not for anyone else .
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Dew, Rahul asked ppl to vote for Gautam too :)😆

I know but why Sonali, all d guyz running after one girl who is easy to patao, I neither like such girls nor such men...!!!   n I feel all d challengers hav got instructions from BB team on wat all they hav to do n say, so lets see wat role has Rahul got to play😆
Edited by --DewDrops-- - 9 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Shambavna ne pic post ki hai apani and Mohit ki and mohit ne usape tweet karke gd luck kaha hai use for halla bol
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bluerobin

@ Dew and Roger - Dimpy brought gautam's name unnecessarily but what she said is correct . Gautam was lecturing her on manners , normal baat karti ho , har baar game game . She actually was asking Gautam to first give lecture to Puneet on manners , anger management and most important thing is she was telling the man who gautam spends maximum time is the real mastermind and not her .

But yaar, poor guy wasn't even involved in the fight..There was absolutely no need to taunt him..He has been trying to sort things out for a while now yet she is hell bent on stretching things..If Gautam is biased when it comes to Puneet, Dimpy is totally biased when it comes to Ali..If Dimpy can support Upen after two weeks of friendship, Gautam can support Pritam too cos for all his flaws, Pritam was the only guy who fought with Deepshika back then when everyone was against Gautam..So to me, they both are right & wrong in their own way..And Gautam has been trying to sort it out but Dimpy is hell bent on dragging the issue..Dimpy made him the sevak, called him fake & a user..Even today, Gautam din react when Dimpy dragged him into the fight..Now tell me what more is the guy supposed to do 😆
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@CC I don't know when voting lines will close
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yeh aakhiri week hai for top 5 to get selected... we have to make sure gautam gets to the top first!!! So Dew chalta hai thoda paisa kharch ho bhi gaya toh😆😆 
Only 100 votes from one number allowed yar :( that's the problem warna toh 1000 votes bhejdeti😆
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dimpy behaving like Dian.. self praise ho raha hai LF mein...
She is sitting with K, K looking less annoying in front of D! D constantly saying appreciation kia hai its feels so good and I will do better, kitna accha lag raha hai.. K trying to change topic but D phir se wahi bol rahi.. I think she wants to hear appreciation from K also😆

K: hum sab 3 and half month se hai we all deserve it (very normal)
D: bragging again about herself (she was not even there from beginning.. her battery should be more charged than the original contestants! )
K: talking about food
D: again talking about appreciation🤢
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When Sonali was telling that rhea and chotu story to Pritam,she said one of you won't be let out of Bb house...
Pritam asked who...
Sonali said something...any idea who she was talking abt?
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

I know but why Sonali, all d guyz running after one girl who is easy to patao, I neither like such girls nor such men...!!!   n I feel all d challengers hav got instructions from BB team on wat all they hav to do n say, so lets see wat role has Rahul got to play😆

there are thousands of romantic movies , why would BB want men to run around flop actress sonali and put that melodramatic romantic music . Hopefully this sonali torture will end on saturday