Funtimes CC 33#|INVITE ONLY| - Page 41

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Number 1 Gautam, number 2 Pritam and number 3 Karishma could be the final finishing spots in #Biggboss8 #BB8 final

Navin Bajaj's prediction

In Sha Allah Gautam hi jeetega

his predictions failed in season 6 n he was bashed badly😆

I hope is bar sach ho n Gautam hi jeete, though I dun wanna see Pritam in top 3, Gautam Tanna Dimpy/Ali😛
m going to do 100 sms votes and baaki online.. guys start voting and though colors wale must have shown the journey to these people today but keep putting pressure that we want gautam's journey first!!!
Okay..Am really excited to watch Gautam's journey tomorrow..Don care about the rest ðŸ˜†  Is it just me or was Gautam quite upset when Upen left? Why does he like Upen? Why? ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†  Btw, i really liked Upen & Gautam in the CR..Surprised at what Upen said..He din sound vile or nasty ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by uscgirl

LOL ye dehko! ðŸ˜†

Is he still doing all this? ðŸ˜†
He has been doing this all day 
@uscgirl, thanks for d pic, WU of the scene plz😃😳😆
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

I agree, she is just banking on it coz others are laughing at her stupid jokes, I feel bored so I changed d channel, can't bear the torture😆
I dun think she wil leave coz she sounded so confident that she wil stay till end...u know saturday we had got a confirmed spoiler that Sonali is leaving n everythin changed at d last moment, I believe she has some great connections inside n wil stay till end, such an undeserving girl till finale🤢

Yar Robin Dimpy Puneet confession room argument was completely edited so I fail to understand the Mudda of their fight, n their fight was so loud I skipped dat part completely, but yeah she did beat Puneet in the argument coz Puneet looked stressed😆

I think they wil edit one or two contestants ka journey n show the main ones, Gautam ka toh pakka dikhayenge, Pritam ka nautanki n then Dimpy too, I hope they edit Sonali's journey😆

Sana is coming , hope fully they will evict sonali , how many more days to bear this torture , just 24 hours devi sonali evicted . Dew , Just like Puneet told Ali that he will not be welcome in anybody's house , he tried to troll Dimpy by saying that she should show humanity related to that hijack task . She said he should first practice what he preaches as being aggressive is more inhuman and he has also abused and did back biting 🤣
Mohit Gulati boosted Gautam so much that he is not ready to stay on the floor Aasman Mein Sundar Panchi😳😆
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

his predictions failed in season 6 n he was bashed badly😆

I hope is bar sach ho n Gautam hi jeete, though I dun wanna see Pritam in top 3, Gautam Tanna Dimpy/Ali😛
bech me gadbad huye te but last me he said guahar ke chanch sabse jyada hai jitane ke
i will not vote for anyone else than gautam!! looks like sambhavna entering tonight.. mohit posted a pic with her saying all the best for hallaboll
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Okay..Am really excited to watch Gautam's journey tomorrow..Don care about the rest ðŸ˜†  Is it just me or was Gautam quite upset when Upen left? Why does he like Upen? Why? ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†  Btw, i really liked Upen & Gautam in the CR..Surprised at what Upen said..He din sound vile or nasty ðŸ˜†

same here, dun care abt d rest😆
Gautam was upset for few mins then looked okay, but he really liked Upen, God knows why he likes people who always hurt him...Pritam Sonali  Upen

yeah for a change Upen did not bitch at all on his last day, eviction was too quick, I wanted to see it in detail😆