Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Lol...nahi not dumb but I'm way too cryptic and eve u know that 

Han I know...but the first time I heard him say that mere bhi dimaag men wohi aya tha lol...

yeah i know u are crypticπŸ˜† mere dimaag mei nahi aaya but now when you guys mentioned it struck meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

CC, you calling me dumb??πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

btw i think by that devil thing maybe Ajaz meant that she worships devil not GodπŸ˜•πŸ˜† (she said that nah in episodes)

Pri yaar , 1st of all as you said sonali said she worships Devil , on top of that Ajaz was in front of salman , there is one "Devil" in kick also . jee mainu yaar na milaeghi mar jaawa . πŸ˜†
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

yeah i know u are crypticπŸ˜† mere dimaag mei nahi aaya but now when you guys mentioned it struck meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Lol...mere dimaag men aya tha...
I thought sabke dimaag aya hoga
Actually I had completely forgotten it's a dialogue from Kick isi liye zyada strike kiya 

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sushant divgikar@thedivasushant

OMG!!! What am I hearing??? My bro @upenpatelworld came out in surprise eviction!!! I think his@BiggBoss journey ended at the right time...

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerobin

Pri yaar , 1st of all as you said sonali said she worships Devil , on top of that Ajaz was in front of salman , there is one "Devil" in kick also . jee mainu yaar na milaeghi mar jaawa . πŸ˜†

Plus yeh ikick ka dialogue hay πŸ˜†
But if people dont know about kick movie...Phir sense banti hay...
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

MONA CHAHTI HAIN K YEH COMMENT AAP EDIT KAREIN πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ans : Lost and found main dal diya ho ga GG ne πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Meine Kab bola edit karne ko...😲
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

I noticed one thing today lol...

Actually my cousin told me...about Ajaz.
And he was right...

Kya Secret hai... Hamein bhi Zara bathayi yeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So i was watching this video where Mahek & Sid had a huge showdown and Mahek told Sid ' now i know why your mom thew you out of the house'..And this idiot Salman took Mehak's side like always & told Sid' Mehak was actually taking your mom's side..how can you think its an offensive statement' πŸ˜•  W*F..Salman was really in love with Mehak πŸ˜†  Going by this logic, Salman should side with Gautam for the lawyer ki beti comment cos Gautam was actually praising Dimpy's dad there πŸ˜†
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

So i was watching this video where Mahek & Sid had a huge showdown and Mahek told Sid ' now i know why your mom thew you out of the house'..And this idiot Salman took Mehak's side like always & told Sid' Mehak was actually taking your mom's side..how can you think its an offensive statement' πŸ˜•  W*F..Salman was really in love with Mehak πŸ˜†  Going by this logic, Salman should side with Gautam for the lawyer ki beti comment cos Gautam was actually praising Dimpy's dad there πŸ˜†

Wasn't sanjay host that season? πŸ˜•
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All contestant are nominated fr saturday eviction...7 r there...2 will b evicted