Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 33#|INVITE ONLY| (Page 31)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MONA-

Ranji ... Isko dekke mein dargayi... Ye vedio dekne ke baad lag raha hai... Iss Sesaon bauhat silent tha...Shocked

Of course..This season is very very tame in comparison LOL

Btw, guys read this-

http://www.biggbossfan.com/bigg-boss-news/gautam-gulati-diandra-soares-bigg-boss-8-day-101/

Surprisingly, the blogger has praised Gautam & called out Dimpy for over-reacting LOL  Oh and Upen & Tanna ki toh bahut buri tarah se le li ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90GrumpyTheCat.Dilwale.Pri_BS-MONA-

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSMeherbaan-MONA-

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Dimpy stretches one issue for the longest time!! Very difficult to live with a person like her

Meherbaan-MONA-GrumpyTheCat

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravibans

Dimmpy also act like upen i can say anything to any body if somebody point out me i will start kai kai  LOL

yaar Ravi , I am quoting your post since I am sure you won't misunderstand me . This whole supporting puneet comes from the fact that he is nice to gautam these days . But if you take the overall season 3 months puneet became alok nath only after he got nice scolding from salman and when all people voted for him during that fake eviction . Dimpy abusing Pritam is bigger than puneet  backbiting about everyone behind their back , physically attacking gautam , praneet and arya ? Seniority , bollywood and acting in mahabharath doesn't make him one great individual . Gautam prefers to stay with him out of respect doesn't mean everybody should worship Puneet . Personally in my case if I look at the season I felt Dimpy was more loyal to gautam which he failed to recognise because of circumstances , people like puneet pritam etc . It's a matter of perspective , in my case I feel Dimpy is a good friend of gautam whereas puneet loves pritam praneet Upen more than gautam . I am totally ok if the members in the chat club hate Dimpy just like I hate Sonali . No issues . Smile

ArianaGrande-MONA-GrumpyTheCat

ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_BS

Originally posted by ravibans

Dimmpy also act like upen i can say anything to any body if somebody point out me i will start kai kai  LOL
agree!! punty ki marzi woh use judge kare ya na kare woh toh peeche hi padh gayi

she is like i am always right LOL 

main chahe kisi ko kuch b bolu koi mujhe koi kuch nahi bol sakta hai..main har kisi ko judge karungi but koi mujhe na kare ... or in the and she always crying so 2-3 people support her ...

rinku90Pri_BS-MONA-GrumpyTheCatankusanu

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by -MONA-

Ranji ... Isko dekke mein dargayi... Ye vedio dekne ke baad lag raha hai... Iss Sesaon bauhat silent tha...Shocked

Of course..This season is very very tame in comparison LOL

Btw, guys read this-

http://www.biggbossfan.com/bigg-boss-news/gautam-gulati-diandra-soares-bigg-boss-8-day-101/

Surprisingly, the blogger has praised Gautam & called out Dimpy for over-reacting LOL  Oh and Upen & Tanna ki toh bahut buri tarah se le li ROFL

Yup read it a while ago. She had called Gautam a douche bag after Diandra's eviction remember?

Waise she loves using the phrase "Karma bites him/her in the back".

Same at you sista! Twice now LOL

-MONA-ankusanurogerrocks

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rinku90Pri_BSMeherbaan-MONA-ankusanu

ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged

yaar Ravi , I am quoting your post since I am sure you won't misunderstand me . This whole supporting puneet comes from the fact that he is nice to gautam these days . But if you take the overall season 3 months puneet became alok nath only after he got nice scolding from salman and when all people voted for him during that fake eviction . Dimpy abusing Pritam is bigger than puneet  backbiting about everyone behind their back , physically attacking gautam , praneet and arya ? Seniority , bollywood and acting in mahabharath doesn't make him one great individual . Gautam prefers to stay with him out of respect doesn't mean everybody should worship Puneet . Personally in my case if I look at the season I felt Dimpy was more loyal to gautam which he failed to recognise because of circumstances , people like puneet pritam etc . It's a matter of perspective , in my case I feel Dimpy is a good friend of gautam whereas puneet loves pritam praneet Upen more than gautam . I am totally ok if the members in the chat club hate Dimpy just like I hate Sonali . No issues . Smile
[/QUOTE]
blue totally agree with you Thumbs Up but i think gautam like male bonding more than girls bonding ...

or may be after salman advise he found dimmpy aag lagane wali ..or kanhi na kanhi wo hai b bole to chalti phirti MACHIS ...

game wise if GG and Dimmpy sath rehtey to kafi accha hota but she choose different path ... same happened with GG his group not support him but he always stuck with them till the end ..loyalty matter thodi si pareshani main bhaagna bhi accha nahi its means jab tak yaha fayda tum yaha jab yaha fayda nahi tum kanhi or 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90bluerobinPri_BSMeherbaan-MONA-GrumpyTheCatankusanu

Go to top