Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I asked again ..he says its FInale ...Vote karo 
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a feeling one will be announced the winner and the other evicted tomorrow
Gautam-Winner IN SHAA ALLAH
Puneet/Ali/Dimpy-evicted 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

I asked again ..he says its FInale ...Vote karo 

Aww..I know what you are trying to do here on the pretext of finding out about the finale πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yaar Puneet ko bekaar me chada rahe the..Everyone knows how much he bitches & how loyal he is to Gautam πŸ˜†  For me personally, Puneet-Gautam are adorable only because of Gautam's fierce loyalty..Salman tried, the panelists tried, Diandra tried but this guy has stood firm & supported Puneet..Really undeserving IMO but that fierce loyalty makes him endearing..He has been called Puneet's kutta, parchayi & what not yet he din budge πŸ˜†

even in the journey video, Gautam started crying only wen his n Punz ka clip was shown...Gautam really considers him like a father figure, hope Puneet keeps in touch once the show is over, right now he is too obsessed wid d game n might ditch anyone to b in the game...I read yesterday he was askin BB to make him the captain for the rest of the season, he is actually very cunningπŸ˜†   BB kept that Arya incident in his video n his fight wid Pritam as wellπŸ˜† 

but I agree BB ne zyada chadaya hau Puneet ko, maybe coz of his connections in the industry n wid Salman,  even while the journey video voice-over said We knowU hav faced Bigger difficulties in life than thisπŸ€”
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Aww..I know what you are trying to do here on the pretext of finding out about the finale πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

😈
U caught me ..πŸ˜ƒ
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

I have a feeling one will be announced the winner and the other evicted tomorrow

Gautam-Winner IN SHAA ALLAH
Puneet/Ali/Dimpy-evicted 

I like your feelingsπŸ˜†
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vote!!!
Waise this is so freaking unfair!
Only one day of voting for finale 
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Pri kaha gayi ?

beta je!! i have spoken to Mohit twiceπŸ˜³πŸ˜† kal i thanked him for his visit :)πŸ˜†
so it is
Pri- 2
BnB-1
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

even in the journey video, Gautam started crying only wen his n Punz ka clip was shown...Gautam really considers him like a father figure, hope Puneet keeps in touch once the show is over, right now he is too obsessed wid d game n might ditch anyone to b in the game...I read yesterday he was askin BB to make him the captain for the rest of the season, he is actually very cunningπŸ˜†   BB kept that Arya incident in his video n his fight wid Pritam as wellπŸ˜† 

but I agree BB ne zyada chadaya hau Puneet ko, maybe coz of his connections in the industry n wid Salman,  even while the journey video voice-over said We knowU hav faced Bigger difficulties in life than thisπŸ€”

I hope they are doing this to pacify him cos he'l be thrown out on Saturday..I know Gautam will be devastated but i don acre..Am sure he'l be fine in a couple of days..Bimbo Sana, Drama Queen Mahek & Sambhavna didi can help him get over it πŸ‘πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

😈
U caught me ..πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†  Oh boy..Is bhabhiji on twitter? Lemme warn her about you & Pri πŸ˜²πŸ˜†