Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yeah Sana is a good dancer..Honestly the two cant be compared cos the two tasks were different but i must admit, Vishal-Sana were better ( i think they got the better song too though GS danced for a longer time) 😆

i tried to find Sana and  vishal's dance but cldn't .instead saw one part from an episode and she is very pretty . So gg love angle hoga lagta hain ..🥺
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Puneet to G: KD ki manovriti dekho.. they are making fun of us because apni phati hui thi ke Pritam gaya and we were scared for everyone
G: chhodo yaar
P: no they wanted someone from our side to go. Now they are laughing on us because we were scared.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

i tried to find Sana and  vishal's dance but cldn't .instead saw one part from an episode and she is very pretty . So gg love angle hoga lagta hain ..🥺

Yeah Sana is pretty..But a bimbo 😆  Yaar why should every pretty girl have a love angle with GG? 😆 Watch this..This is the only video i could find 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwmVuR-byfo[/YOUTUBE]
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yeah Sana is pretty..But a bimbo 😆  Yaar why should every pretty girl have a love angle with GG? 😆 Watch this..This is the only video i could find 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwmVuR-byfo[/YOUTUBE]

Copyright issue again .😡
But she is pretty and GG is a guy .😆( uska bhi dil hain halchal hota hoga)
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

Copyright issue again .😡
But she is pretty and GG is a guy .😆( uska bhi dil hain halchal hota hoga)

Toh Mahek is also sorta pretty 😆  Pehle Di, phir Sonali, then again Di aur ab Sana 😆😆 Bechara..Mummy toh ek aur interview degi..Ki ' who the hell is Sana' 😆
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i read gautam told Ajaz one hour back i guess that his video wasnt shown till that time
Pri_BS thumbnail
how come they not show Gautam's journey abhi tak?!!!!! means it will not be in the epi tomorrow?!!! Urrggghhh it is Gautam Gulati for God sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1😡
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pri_BS

i read gautam told Ajaz one hour back i guess that his video wasnt shown till that time

What did he tell Aijaz?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Are you sure? Someone said he was upset with what was shown..Matlab he got nostalgic or something? Thats what i assumed 😕
Pri_BS thumbnail
i think he is being shown the journey now