Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Robin, am not denying that she has done a lot for Gautam..A lot more than his so called friends..But now, she is stretching this issue for more than two weeks even after Gautam has tried his best to sort it out..He doesn't really bitch about her & i have never seen him provoke her unnecessarily..And Dimpy taunts him & drags him into fights where he is not even involved yet we expect him to understand Dimpy & continue to remain friends? You know when Ali commented on Dimpy's haisiyat, Gautam corrected him & said don use such words..Yet i have never seen Dimpy support Gautam when KU call him all sort of names..Infact, she has declared that Gautam used Di & Sonali..This when the first thing she told Gautam after her entry is that Sonali is using him..Thats when Gautam stopped talking to Sonali altogether..And then she always stood by Gautam in the Diandra issue but now that they had a fight, she kept taunting him about Di..Ye sab ke baad, Gautam is still expected to understand her? To me, Gautam was wrong initially when he fought with her on the Ali issue..Post that though, Dimpy has gone berserk & keeps taunting/ fighting with Gautam for no reason..This is totally my opinion though 😆

You two argue after every episode but never agree with each other lol
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BB site is weird LOL they are asking me to clarify if I am an human🤣
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: uscgirl

I want to clarify Sonali, Pritam comments on Gautam on LA couch the other day:

It looked like Sonali was mad at G as he danced with Dimpy.
Pritam was asking why was he not dancing with S? and asked S why she was away from G and not danced with him
G: she says things that puts him off.. and mentioned if she talks nicely any guy would do anything for her..

Something Pritam said .. and then said kab karega season khatam hone ko aaya (means when will you hook up with her the season is getting over now) (Pritam was just concerned because GS have true feeling it seemed like)

Pritam taunted G saying tu kuchh nahi kar sakta bas bathroom ja sakta hai (I dont think he was insulting him - he was just annoyed that G is not giving bhav to S when P knows both like each other)

S - chhod do wo darpok hai (in the sense that he is not initiating the feelings and expressing it)
S - aur movie bhi ki darpok suits him (again verbal diarrhoea but seemed that she is annoyed because G is not giving her bhav)
G - saw him he felt bad by the comment but he gave it back -  he said WR mein ye bhoot banke baithi hoti hai 

So it looked like lovers tiff honestly.

hmmm! interesting it is yar!! 
It is pretty evident they like each other
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

It had a lot of annoyance...i mean they both seemed annoyed for some reason...but yes i get your point

i honestly feel both are waiting for the other to make a move and express. Sonali says stuff but she never gives him bhav which upsets him and he does the same which she gets annoyed with

overall, they both act childish 
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArianaGrande

BB site is weird LOL they are asking me to clarify if I am an human🤣

asking me too after every freaking vote😕😆
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys ek baat bolu, if Dimpy really wanted to help Gautam during captaincy - she would have helped him hotel wala task she didnt. She sided with Pr2. Only after Renee told her that Pr2 used her, her mind bulb lit and she decided to take revenge on them as she felt they both took the credit and didnt give her any. Then she called Gautam and supported him.
This is not friendly support but selfish support. This was done because she wanted revenge on Pr2 and this I had commented at that time also. I appreciated her support for G but her reasons were personal and not for G.
Edited by uscgirl - 9 years ago
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gautam was very scared today lol 
Sonali turned off BR's light and gautam started screaming lmao
Haha
And then she scared him sitting outside like a chudail hahaaha...
And then in the morning gautam comes to her and asks "yaar ab to sach men tum bhoot lag rahi ho.bata do na yeh sach hay ya nahi"...sonali said nahi hay...then gautam says "maza aya...waise ab mene imagine karne shuru kar diya hay ke tum walls par chalti ho" sonali says im spider man lmao 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

You two argue after every episode but never agree with each other lol

LOL..Robin is Dimpy's advocate & am Gautam's advocate 😆
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Disputed.

Matlab?

I am using My iPhone for online voting... Voting page mein...

They have listed all others Dimpy, ali, puneet, Pritam, Tanna, Gautam at last Sonali...

When ever I vote for Gautam ... I am feeling by mistake I voted someone else... After every vote page gets refreshed and pop up appears thanks for voting😆

I hope BB wale not directing Gautam's votes to others😡😲
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Robin, am not denying that she has done a lot for Gautam..A lot more than his so called friends..But now, she is stretching this issue for more than two weeks even after Gautam has tried his best to sort it out..He doesn't really bitch about her & i have never seen him provoke her unnecessarily..And Dimpy taunts him & drags him into fights where he is not even involved yet we expect him to understand Dimpy & continue to remain friends? You know when Ali commented on Dimpy's haisiyat, Gautam corrected him & said don use such words..Yet i have never seen Dimpy support Gautam when KU call him all sort of names..Infact, she has declared that Gautam used Di & Sonali..This when the first thing she told Gautam after her entry is that Sonali is using him..Thats when Gautam stopped talking to Sonali altogether..And then she always stood by Gautam in the Diandra issue but now that they had a fight, she kept taunting him about Di..Ye sab ke baad, Gautam is still expected to understand her? To me, Gautam was wrong initially when he fought with her on the Ali issue..Post that though, Dimpy has gone berserk & keeps taunting/ fighting with Gautam for no reason..This is totally my opinion though 😆

yaar roger , here people are telling I am stretching Dimpy issue and people are giving reports of how they will not vote for Dimpy as if I am sitting here whole day voting for Dimpy . Taking things to a different tangent . Now what do I say to all this ? Dimpy is the new karishma as far as Puneet gautam gang is concerned . Now it doesn't matter whether gautam understands her or not . I still like Dimpy after Gautam . I stand by this even if whole chat club members are against Dimpy .