Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 33#|INVITE ONLY| - Page 39

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --DewDrops--

looks like BB has nothing interesting to show, they badly edited d eviction process but chose to show Sonali Pritam total bokwas conversation which was such a bore🥱

Sonali is too clever, she senses that she is getting footage thru this particular thing, like the Bhoot angle now, especially after Salman mentioned it,  she is overdoing it n it looks maha bore n  OTT...hate this girl🤢

ohh n she wants to stay now, she is liking it n says she wil stay till end, I doubt if she ever wanted to leave, all that Mujhe ghar jana hai was a drama🤢

She was depressed because Upen and Tanna were telling her... You are aft, black teeth... And all... It made her to think go home... 

Salmaan, Ajaz, Mohit😳, And Gautam Boosted her...😆... Thanks to Ali she got Bhoot track😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --DewDrops--

looks like BB has nothing interesting to show, they badly edited d eviction process but chose to show Sonali Pritam total bokwas conversation which was such a bore🥱

Sonali is too clever, she senses that she is getting footage thru this particular thing, like the Bhoot angle now, especially after Salman mentioned it,  she is overdoing it n it looks maha bore n  OTT...hate this girl🤢

ohh n she wants to stay now, she is liking it n says she wil stay till end, I doubt if she ever wanted to leave, all that Mujhe ghar jana hai was a drama🤢

She understood ghost track is working , so she is banking on that . She will get evicted on saturday sure . By the way noticed how pritam was telling that " may be puneet will win " , he just can't imagine gautam or ali as winners when mentioned by Ajaz . Moment of the day - Dimpy says if abusing is inhuman then being aggressive is more inhuman , puneet trapped . then he tells to sonali gautam - Dimpy can't beat him in arguement 🤣  Dimpy already passed in arguement with flying colours . Bengali tigress rocks . By the way tomorrow are they going to show journey of 7 contestants ?
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Best vdo to gautam ka banega jise dekh kar maja aa jayega
-MONA- thumbnail

I am telling Truth... Don't tont ME ðŸ¤£

Mein achchi hoon...sachchi hoon... Thu mujhe bully math kar...
-MONA- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Guys start voting for Gautam

Vote as much as possible!!!

In Bigg Boss app... I stay outside india... It's allowing me to vote... Will it be counted or I have vote by colors website...
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --RockStar--

Best vdo to gautam ka banega jise dekh kar maja aa jayega

Ankit , how are you yaar ? Happy new year 🤗   Yesterday I had new year party in colony and thankfully missed diandra's part 😆   Who will get evicted on saturday ? Sonali Puneet by bye 😆
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -MONA-

In Bigg Boss app... I stay outside india... It's allowing me to vote... Will it be counted or I have vote by colors website...

I'm not sure
I vote on colors website

But at least vote 500 times
At least
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gautam ka video precap mein kyun hai tha :S

I don't like this.

Last year they showed Gauhar's video first.

Pritam looks like the fixed winner to me
-MONA- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

I'm not sure
I vote on colors website

But at least vote 500 times
At least

Can I vote only 100 times per ID is it 100 per day or 100 for whole voting days
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Number 1 Gautam, number 2 Pritam and number 3 Karishma could be the final finishing spots in #Biggboss8 #BB8 final

Navin Bajaj's prediction

In Sha Allah Gautam hi jeetega