Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

BnB & Robin have literally ditched Gautam 😲 Poor guy..Am still Team Gautam though..And yes, i think he is a lot better looking than Mohit 😳😆

I ditched gautam on the day mohit's interview came in khabri article 😆 and then Mohit is more handome than gautam , that's why 😆😆😆 

By the way , there is no gaunali , it is pranali - pritam plus sonali . Their flirting , their joking , how sonali sat on pritam's legs and jumped to wake him up . Pritam you can take karishma sonali etc , Thanks pyare for saving gautam from flop actresses 🤣
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Lol what did he tell sonali? ðŸ˜†

He said ' hi beautiful' and she forgot she is supposed to freeze and said thank you 😆
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

BnB & Robin have literally ditched Gautam 😲 Poor guy..Am still Team Gautam though..And yes, i think he is a lot better looking than Mohit 😳😆

Mujhe dono chaiye ..😳
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bluerobin

I ditched gautam on the day mohit's interview came in khabri article 😆 and then Mohit is more handome than gautam , that's why 😆😆😆 

By the way , there is no gaunali , it is pranali - pritam plus sonali . Their flirting , their joking , how sonali sat on pritam's legs and jumped to wake him up . Pritam you can take karishma sonali etc , Thanks pyare for saving gautam from flop actresses 🤣

Prinali ðŸ˜³

rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluerobin

Mohit is more upfront than Gautam i feel..Gautam on the other hand is very polite on most occasions..He din even take the funeral comment to heart..One reason why i like him..Call him fake or whatever but on the show, his reactions are very endearing ðŸ˜†
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He said ' hi beautiful' and she forgot she is supposed to freeze and said thank you 😆

Aww thats cute ðŸ˜†
Havent watched yesterdays episode
Watched Mohit's part but i was getting ready so couldn't get it lol
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

Mujhe dono chaiye ..😳

Mohit is married though..But Gautam is available..You can start by impressing his mom..Diandra ne bhi wahi kiya..Gauti was so impressed when she said she apologized to his mom 😆😆
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Me too. Me too.

I like Gautam's lean look.

Aye chal Bea 😆
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Disputed.

Haye! I though I had already wished everyone except these three.

So Sorry Beaut.

Happy New Year!  🤗

😆
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Mohit is married though..But Gautam is available..You can start by impressing his mom..Diandra ne bhi wahi kiya..Gauti was so impressed when she said she apologized to his mom 😆😆

Main ekdum sanskari hoon .Main aapke betey ko national tv main bathroom leke nahin jaungi .😆😆😆